1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. ...
  8. 11
I'm late to the party but I really enjoy this!!
This is amazing i love that we have a leader-board now but they should add one into the game just like other games such as call of duty they have leader boarders that shows how people do in that objects
Better late than never I guess. 1800 or higher CSR..
awesome
Really that cool
Why tho
Wait like it shows the stats and stuff cause that's dope
The leaderboards will make the game more competitive, great
Y wouldn't they
Honestly it will be better if you could see the whole leaderboard of where you place around the world than just the top 250ish.
this is so cool finally
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Ya just waiting for it
Leaderboards don't get into much detail anymore. They are not as cool or fun as they used to be to look at. Now a days they are very dull and boring.
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Hopefully it will be expanded later. How many of the top 250 players are even on waypoint?
Why does that matter?
Because not much point in having them if barely any of them use waypoint. How is leaderbaords even useful if the majority here aren't even on them?
Who cares if they aren't on waypoint, its a leaderboard
ReGR3TT wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Hopefully it will be expanded later. How many of the top 250 players are even on waypoint?
Why does that matter?
Because not much point in having them if barely any of them use waypoint. How is leaderbaords even useful if the majority here aren't even on them?
Because it's a weak leader board and 343 should put more effort into them as out side sources like Halo Tracker does.
LethalQ wrote:
ReGR3TT wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Why does that matter?
Because it's a weak leader board and 343 should put more effort into them as out side sources like Halo Tracker does.
Halo tracker is good, but that being said why complain about halo way points leaderboard when you can just look at halo tracker?
ReGR3TT wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
ReGR3TT wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Why does that matter?
Halo tracker is good, but that being said why complain about halo way points leaderboard when you can just look at halo tracker?
Because shouldn't the people who actually make the game put as much thought and detail into it as outside sources? Sadly even that chrome extension wasn't even made by 343.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. ...
  8. 11