Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] we can now rank up in halo 5 forge?

OP CAMP8ELL1337

wait so we PC players can now rank up in forge?
Yea it appears we can. Das pwitty noyce
You can't rank up on Forge, sadly.
The only other ranks you see are on those who play H5 on xbox and are playing on pc at the time. It's really just showing the rank you have on xbox. Sorry, buddy.
The only other ranks you see are on those who play H5 on xbox and are playing on pc at the time. It's really just showing the rank you have on xbox. Sorry, buddy.
i dont play on xbox but im SR 2 now
I'm SR 2 and i dont own an Xbox one so i dont play halo 5 on xbox. explain that.
I'm SR 2 and i dont own an Xbox one so i dont play halo 5 on xbox. explain that.
Has anything else changed on Forge, I haven't been on it for over a month. Maybe there was an update? Though there is no mention of an update from 343.
Spartan Company Commendations.
They should update it so it can rank up and in sync with your xbox-one console
I just got forge. I'm a returning player from halo 3, reach and 4. Can I rank up and how exactly does that system work?
How do I rank up? Do i just keep playing??
Please don't revive old topics, thanks.

You can't increase your rank at all by playing Forge as you don't earn XP. If you are part of a Spartan Company though, you will earn company XP that can help level you up whenever your company members play Halo 5 on Xbox