7. 8
LKG Gluby wrote:
what were your last 2 coms u needed? For us it was headshots and grenades
exactly the same my dude, headshots in particular
xNxHxLx wrote:
LKG Gluby wrote:
what were your last 2 coms u needed? For us it was headshots and grenades
exactly the same my dude, headshots in particular
what ya guys do to grind the grenades? for us it was pretty easy to get a lot of kills in FFA but I still mainly did warzone assault for them nade kills
wza with gungooses
Congratulations on the grind, I bet wearing that Achilles feels fulfilling! The company Im currently in, We Slay You Pray, is 7 commendations away from the helmet :) our last commendations will most likely be Marine kills and Spartan Charge kills.

I honestly hope we see more armor that has to be earned with grueling hours of gameplay. It just feels nice having something that looks pretty sick as a reward for all your efforts.
Congratulations on the grind, I bet wearing that Achilles feels fulfilling! The company Im currently in, We Slay You Pray, is 7 commendations away from the helmet :) our last commendations will most likely be Marine kills and Spartan Charge kills.

I honestly hope we see more armor that has to be earned with grueling hours of gameplay. It just feels nice having something that looks pretty sick as a reward for all your efforts.
You understand perfectly bro.
xNxHxLx wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Nope only thing I think is how much did you have to farm kills in warzone.
I never farmed to get it....
yep...
Is that sarcasm?

Holy crap, I never noticed we were in the same company.
Sacr3d wrote:
xNxHxLx wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Nope only thing I think is how much did you have to farm kills in warzone.
I never farmed to get it....
yep...
Is that sarcasm?
no, I just have a bad habit of putting... just like you did, sorry for the confusion

bruh xD xD

We are? Wow, I never noticed either lol. Im usually on Halo either early morning or late night.

We are? Wow, I never noticed either lol. Im usually on Halo either early morning or late night.
latenightgaming lololololol
Achilles is the reason that warzone is broken now
Yeah I was part of it too. The grind was real! Goodjob guys!
xNxHxLx wrote:
So recently our spartan company, Fight For Achilles, fought for Achilles. We went so wild! It was complete joy, the end of the grind, the end of minimum 4 hours per week, the end of no firefight, and soon, the end of our Halo 5 journey. I want to make this short and sweet by saying, if you do truly believe in the value of this helmet not by rarity, not by design, but by how much work this one armor set really signifies, that if you pull up into a lobby, when opposing players see that Achilles set, its a sight of many things. Respect. Fear. Determination. Excellence. Superiority. Commitment. Hopefully working to unlock armors and not buying them in a random generator will continue, not unbalancing the game, and making it better. Whether its completing every campaign on legendary, being an onyx, or whatever, these achievements give you an amazing feeling of greatness. ALMOST 13 MONTHS. When I delete the 90 GB off my Xbox sooner or later, I won't be disappointed. I was never a stat-chaser, but it proves to show hard work pays off, and I hope we start rolling out more companies later before Halo 6, to help those who need the armor. Anyway I bid you adieu, to those who have worked, continue to work, and most of all, FIGHT FOR ACHILLES!
Fear and respect? Everyone I hear eithier on game or on this forum trashing on people who got it because supposed farming or etc lol.
Achilles is the reason that warzone is broken now
Implying warzone wasn't broken since last November
xNxHxLx wrote:
So recently our spartan company, Fight For Achilles, fought for Achilles. We went so wild! It was complete joy, the end of the grind, the end of minimum 4 hours per week, the end of no firefight, and soon, the end of our Halo 5 journey. I want to make this short and sweet by saying, if you do truly believe in the value of this helmet not by rarity, not by design, but by how much work this one armor set really signifies, that if you pull up into a lobby, when opposing players see that Achilles set, its a sight of many things. Respect. Fear. Determination. Excellence. Superiority. Commitment. Hopefully working to unlock armors and not buying them in a random generator will continue, not unbalancing the game, and making it better. Whether its completing every campaign on legendary, being an onyx, or whatever, these achievements give you an amazing feeling of greatness. ALMOST 13 MONTHS. When I delete the 90 GB off my Xbox sooner or later, I won't be disappointed. I was never a stat-chaser, but it proves to show hard work pays off, and I hope we start rolling out more companies later before Halo 6, to help those who need the armor. Anyway I bid you adieu, to those who have worked, continue to work, and most of all, FIGHT FOR ACHILLES!
Fear and respect? Everyone I hear eithier on game or on this forum trashing on people who got it because supposed farming or etc lol.
dont get me wrong, we are good guys, I guess fear was an overkill :p respect, most definitely. We don't trash talk, we're celebrating our achievement, and we did not farm to get it either, maybe once or twice just for fun, otherwise we are 1000000% legit

I used to be on that company. Yeah you guys are far
Das FPS wrote:

I used to be on that company. Yeah you guys are far
the more the merrier!
Congrats! :))
Rosebliss wrote:
Congrats! :))
thanks!! ;)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...