3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 8
xNxHxLx wrote:
xNxHxLx wrote:
So recently our spartan company, Fight For Achilles, fought for Achilles. We went so wild! It was complete joy, the end of the grind, the end of minimum 4 hours per week, the end of no firefight, and soon, the end of our Halo 5 journey. I want to make this short and sweet by saying, if you do truly believe in the value of this helmet not by rarity, not by design, but by how much work this one armor set really signifies, that if you pull up into a lobby, when opposing players see that Achilles set, its a sight of many things. Respect. Fear. Determination. Excellence. Superiority. Commitment. Hopefully working to unlock armors and not buying them in a random generator will continue, not unbalancing the game, and making it better. Whether its completing every campaign on legendary, being an onyx, or whatever, these achievements give you an amazing feeling of greatness. ALMOST 13 MONTHS. When I delete the 90 GB off my Xbox sooner or later, I won't be disappointed. I was never a stat-chaser, but it proves to show hard work pays off, and I hope we start rolling out more companies later before Halo 6, to help those who need the armor. Anyway I bid you adieu, to those who have worked, continue to work, and most of all, FIGHT FOR ACHILLES!
Fear and respect? Everyone I hear eithier on game or on this forum trashing on people who got it because supposed farming or etc lol.
dont get me wrong, we are good guys, I guess fear was an overkill :p respect, most definitely. We don't trash talk, we're celebrating our achievement, and we did not farm to get it either, maybe once or twice just for fun, otherwise we are 1000000% legit
I don't know man, there was one night with some questionable things for two of us
xNxHxLx wrote:
xNxHxLx wrote:
So recently our spartan company, Fight For Achilles, fought for Achilles. We went so wild! It was complete joy, the end of the grind, the end of minimum 4 hours per week, the end of no firefight, and soon, the end of our Halo 5 journey. I want to make this short and sweet by saying, if you do truly believe in the value of this helmet not by rarity, not by design, but by how much work this one armor set really signifies, that if you pull up into a lobby, when opposing players see that Achilles set, its a sight of many things. Respect. Fear. Determination. Excellence. Superiority. Commitment. Hopefully working to unlock armors and not buying them in a random generator will continue, not unbalancing the game, and making it better. Whether its completing every campaign on legendary, being an onyx, or whatever, these achievements give you an amazing feeling of greatness. ALMOST 13 MONTHS. When I delete the 90 GB off my Xbox sooner or later, I won't be disappointed. I was never a stat-chaser, but it proves to show hard work pays off, and I hope we start rolling out more companies later before Halo 6, to help those who need the armor. Anyway I bid you adieu, to those who have worked, continue to work, and most of all, FIGHT FOR ACHILLES!
Fear and respect? Everyone I hear eithier on game or on this forum trashing on people who got it because supposed farming or etc lol.
dont get me wrong, we are good guys, I guess fear was an overkill :p respect, most definitely. We don't trash talk, we're celebrating our achievement, and we did not farm to get it either, maybe once or twice just for fun, otherwise we are 1000000% legit
I don't know man, there was one night with some questionable things for two of us
xNxHxLx wrote:
xNxHxLx wrote:
lowkey man...shhhhhh.....lol
xNxHxLx wrote:
xNxHxLx wrote:
???
Sacr3d wrote:
xNxHxLx wrote:
xNxHxLx wrote:
???
no clue what he's sayin
*****It might be fair to say that I can't speak for everyone in the company, but in general we aren't a farming company
This makes me depressed.
Once my company got the achilles helmet, we dropped down to 89 people. Recently we started a new company Called Team Ninjaz Legendz which is for Onyx and Champion players only. as of right now, our main company has 68 members give or take. the Achilles helmet was certainly an accomplished Grind that felt good to complete. Congrats on finally getting the helmet.
This makes me depressed.
Cheer up man, this should make you feel motivated! But the call's yours lol
ZeefIex wrote:
Once my company got the achilles helmet, we dropped down to 89 people. Recently we started a new company Called Team Ninjaz Legendz which is for Onyx and Champion players only. as of right now, our main company has 68 members give or take. the Achilles helmet was certainly an accomplished Grind that felt good to complete. Congrats on finally getting the helmet.
Thanks alot
i didnt fight for achilles!!!!
xNxHxLx wrote:
xNxHxLx wrote:
Oh don't get me wrong I wasn't accusing you lol I was just saying more than likely if you play warzone and people see the armor they might just hate you out of spite
Congrats!
I believe in grinding for things, but this has got to be the most ridiculously dumb grind ever. Basically join up with 100 people you don't know and probably will never know to get an armor and helmet. No that stupid, sure you put in your part but really 99 other people are doing it for you/with you. Fire teams would be 4-8 max. more like 4 though. Its not a grind its a join with 99 people. Its dumb. Nice effort but no.
Cool
i didnt fight for achilles!!!!
Lol
xNxHxLx wrote:
xNxHxLx wrote:
Oh don't get me wrong I wasn't accusing you lol I was just saying more than likely if you play warzone and people see the armor they might just hate you out of spite
Tell them to come at me ;)
Congrats!
Thanks
I believe in grinding for things, but this has got to be the most ridiculously dumb grind ever. Basically join up with 100 people you don't know and probably will never know to get an armor and helmet. No that stupid, sure you put in your part but really 99 other people are doing it for you/with you. Fire teams would be 4-8 max. more like 4 though. Its not a grind its a join with 99 people. Its dumb. Nice effort but no.
Stop being a negative nancy ;) seriously tho I've met some great and had some great times too! And remember... strength in numbers
Zey B055 wrote:
Cool
Cool indeeed my dude
xNxHxLx wrote:
Zey B055 wrote:
Cool
Cool indeeed my dude
all we have to do is five more commedations n we have it to
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3