6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 8
Just keep grindin!
xNxHxLx wrote:
Just keep grindin!
Lol that's what she said xD
Nope only thing I think is how much did you have to farm kills in warzone.
My spartan company used to farm, but it never appealed to me, it was never fun to camp with a sniper or vehicle and isn't how warzone was meant to be played
Cody AUS wrote:
Nope only thing I think is how much did you have to farm kills in warzone.
My spartan company used to farm, but it never appealed to me, it was never fun to camp with a sniper or vehicle and isn't how warzone was meant to be played
Well said
Could someone do me a favour and pull up some Achilles stats (how many companies have achieved them, percentage of players who have them, etc) I would really appreciate it :)
Not worth my time. Sorry.
Understandable. Lol.
xNxHxLx wrote:
So recently our spartan company, Fight For Achilles, fought for Achilles. We went so wild! It was complete joy, the end of the grind, the end of minimum 4 hours per week, the end of no firefight, and soon, the end of our Halo 5 journey. I want to make this short and sweet by saying, if you do truly believe in the value of this helmet not by rarity, not by design, but by how much work this one armor set really signifies, that if you pull up into a lobby, when opposing players see that Achilles set, its a sight of many things. Respect. Fear. Determination. Excellence. Superiority. Commitment. Hopefully working to unlock armors and not buying them in a random generator will continue, not unbalancing the game, and making it better. Whether its completing every campaign on legendary, being an onyx, or whatever, these achievements give you an amazing feeling of greatness. ALMOST 13 MONTHS. When I delete the 90 GB off my Xbox sooner or later, I won't be disappointed. I was never a stat-chaser, but it proves to show hard work pays off, and I hope we start rolling out more companies later before Halo 6, to help those who need the armor. Anyway I bid you adieu, to those who have worked, continue to work, and most of all, FIGHT FOR ACHILLES!
Congrats to you and your company! I was really pleased to see this thread; I'm going to use it to motivate my company to continue our grind. You have some very good thoughts here regarding you and your company.
Just a side note, even if you do delete H5 and free up space on the old hard drive, you can have a piece of your grind forever if you get a 3D Spartan printed through Sandboxr. This is what I plan to do to immortalize our eventual victory. I've got two Sandboxrs already (the small ones), and am really pleased with the overall results. Just a thought!
Cheers!
Congrats, but I only care about copperhead
Ive literally got no one in my clan. so no achillies for me haha
For real. This is just another Hyabusa/Flaming Head stunt like in H3. The devs create a ridiculous challenge for one of the only cool armor unlocks that most people don't have time for and wind up agitating the majority of the community. Watch, in H6 the Achilles Armor will be a standard unlock just like Hayabusa/Flaming Head became in later Halos lol.
xNxHxLx wrote:
ALMOST 13 MONTHS. When I delete the 90 GB off my Xbox sooner or later, I won't be disappointed. I was never a stat-chaser, but it proves to show hard work pays off, and I hope we start rolling out more companies later before Halo 6, to help those who need the armor. Anyway I bid you adieu
Wait what ? So you didn't play to have fun but just to get a piece of armor that show how much you have played ? And moreover, you're deleting halo 5 so that noone will ever see your armor ? I don't understand...
:D We did it
Walrificus wrote:
It's a cool achievement and all, but it looks weird and I'm not really a fan of it aesthetically.
I agree. There are many helmets I prefer aesthetically but I completely agree with TC with regards to Achilles' significance.
talk to me when you have magnum opus.
The only achievement in Halo 5 - too sad
xNxHxLx wrote:
*****It might be fair to say that I can't speak for everyone in the company, but in general we aren't a farming company
Which really boils down to you did farm, you don't want to be recognised as that, but by previous posts you did, or members of your company did. Either way, you have that set down to grinding and farming, whether personally farmed or not. Congrats on the grind though. I'll never do it.
I've had Achilles for months, and I'm having more fun in h5 this week than ever before, I'm in a company of incredible people, we play together and I have FINALLY found a sensitivity that fits me , good luck going to other games, but I'll be playing h5 for much of the coming year(s)
the pepere wrote:
xNxHxLx wrote:
ALMOST 13 MONTHS. When I delete the 90 GB off my Xbox sooner or later, I won't be disappointed. I was never a stat-chaser, but it proves to show hard work pays off, and I hope we start rolling out more companies later before Halo 6, to help those who need the armor. Anyway I bid you adieu
Wait what ? So you didn't play to have fun but just to get a piece of armor that show how much you have played ? And moreover, you're deleting halo 5 so that noone will ever see your armor ? I don't understand...
You wouldn't understand unless you are like us. You know, the people who are absolutely obsessed with 100% completion or at least completion of the hardest stuff to get in the game. It's literally all you can think about and you can't fathom deleting the game until you get it. Once you finally have it, it's such a nice and epic release to finallly let go and delete it. Ahh.. You wouldn't understand lol
I just got the helmet a few days ago and I think it's sexy as hell.
However, the fact that I earned it is; conceptually, much sexier than the helmet will ever be.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 8