4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 8
the pepere wrote:
xNxHxLx wrote:
ALMOST 13 MONTHS. When I delete the 90 GB off my Xbox sooner or later, I won't be disappointed. I was never a stat-chaser, but it proves to show hard work pays off, and I hope we start rolling out more companies later before Halo 6, to help those who need the armor. Anyway I bid you adieu
Wait what ? So you didn't play to have fun but just to get a piece of armor that show how much you have played ? And moreover, you're deleting halo 5 so that noone will ever see your armor ? I don't understand...
You wouldn't understand unless you are like us. You know, the people who are absolutely obsessed with 100% completion or at least completion of the hardest stuff to get in the game. It's literally all you can think about and you can't fathom deleting the game until you get it. Once you finally have it, it's such a nice and epic release to finallly let go and delete it. Ahh.. You wouldn't understand lol
Is this your true gamertag ? Because you have played less than a day in Halo 5, which is really few for someone dedicated to 100% completion. I care about 100% completion, but yeah I'm definitely not like you since my progress is more complete than yours (except for the legendary campaign though).
However, achieving ingame challenges just to be able to delete the game is more relevant of a mental disorder than a strong will. Moreover, I play Halo because I like it, not because I have to complete a progression.
Finally, why would you delete the game before reaching SR 152 ?
xNxHxLx wrote:
*****It might be fair to say that I can't speak for everyone in the company, but in general we aren't a farming company
Salty players are going to accuse you of this regardless.

Congrats to yourself and everyone in the company. It's quite an achievement at any pace.
I used to see the armour or helmet and think "that looks sick" now it just reminds me of farmers who ruin the game for others. I know not everyone who has the set is a farmer (for example my company has the armour) but I know a lot are.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
when people see the armor, they don't think any of that stuff unless they're a complete noob who feels accomplished when they get a double kill. most are going to assume you farmed (which is why my clan tag is farm), assume you have no life because by logic if you're better than someone or have something that takes time to get you have no life, and they will also check your k/d after the match if it's not already obvious to them if you're good or not. having the armor is pretty nice though and it's my 2nd favorite armor design. my favorite armor design is the helioskrill. i started wearing the achilies over it though because because it's 1 out of the 2 armors you actually have to earn and it's the only 1 out of the 2 that 343 hasn't yet said "hey, you remember that one armor we made people earn? yeah lets say -Yoink- those people and make 2 more versions of that armor to hand out to everyone through our rng system. LOL." it's needless to say i was a bit salty when they did that with helioskrill and i really hope they never do it with achilies.
Nice! My company almost has the body armor, just 18000 headshots to go!
I mean, it's really just a grind but ok. And yes I do have the helmet but when I came back from my break I wanted something different and Fotus fits well with the armor.
Congratulations man! I can't imagine the pains of that grind! But your arm looks damn fine, barr the colour
Sacr3d wrote:
Nope only thing I think is how much did you have to farm kills in warzone.
I never farmed to get it....
I dont believe that one bit lol
Magnyss wrote:
xNxHxLx wrote:
So recently our spartan company, Fight For Achilles, fought for Achilles. We went so wild! It was complete joy, the end of the grind, the end of minimum 4 hours per week, the end of no firefight, and soon, the end of our Halo 5 journey. I want to make this short and sweet by saying, if you do truly believe in the value of this helmet not by rarity, not by design, but by how much work this one armor set really signifies, that if you pull up into a lobby, when opposing players see that Achilles set, its a sight of many things. Respect. Fear. Determination. Excellence. Superiority. Commitment. Hopefully working to unlock armors and not buying them in a random generator will continue, not unbalancing the game, and making it better. Whether its completing every campaign on legendary, being an onyx, or whatever, these achievements give you an amazing feeling of greatness. ALMOST 13 MONTHS. When I delete the 90 GB off my Xbox sooner or later, I won't be disappointed. I was never a stat-chaser, but it proves to show hard work pays off, and I hope we start rolling out more companies later before Halo 6, to help those who need the armor. Anyway I bid you adieu, to those who have worked, continue to work, and most of all, FIGHT FOR ACHILLES!
Congrats to you and your company! I was really pleased to see this thread; I'm going to use it to motivate my company to continue our grind. You have some very good thoughts here regarding you and your company.
Just a side note, even if you do delete H5 and free up space on the old hard drive, you can have a piece of your grind forever if you get a 3D Spartan printed through Sandboxr. This is what I plan to do to immortalize our eventual victory. I've got two Sandboxrs already (the small ones), and am really pleased with the overall results. Just a thought!
Cheers!
Thanks! I used to change my armour a lot so I never even though of getting a 3D print out, but who knows? With the armour I do TBH think I'll ever change it 😉 Happy Grinding!
ChivasUK wrote:
Congrats, but I only care about copperhead
Fair enough lol
Ive literally got no one in my clan. so no achillies for me haha
If you want hydra nation is close to the armour...😉
Xistorian wrote:
Not worth my time. Sorry.
For real. This is just another Hyabusa/Flaming Head stunt like in H3. The devs create a ridiculous challenge for one of the only cool armor unlocks that most people don't have time for and wind up agitating the majority of the community. Watch, in H6 the Achilles Armor will be a standard unlock just like Hayabusa/Flaming Head became in later Halos lol.
Time will tell
Its just some dumb piece of armor stop freaking out like a little girl who gets her hands touched by a pop star
I don't respect people who wear achilles, all I see from people who wear it are probably people who grinded warzone and spawn camped people at the chore. Don't have much respect for people who do that.
xNxHxLx wrote:
xNxHxLx wrote:
xNxHxLx wrote:
So recently our spartan company, Fight For Achilles, fought for Achilles. We went so wild! It was complete joy, the end of the grind, the end of minimum 4 hours per week, the end of no firefight, and soon, the end of our Halo 5 journey. I want to make this short and sweet by saying, if you do truly believe in the value of this helmet not by rarity, not by design, but by how much work this one armor set really signifies, that if you pull up into a lobby, when opposing players see that Achilles set, its a sight of many things. Respect. Fear. Determination. Excellence. Superiority. Commitment. Hopefully working to unlock armors and not buying them in a random generator will continue, not unbalancing the game, and making it better. Whether its completing every campaign on legendary, being an onyx, or whatever, these achievements give you an amazing feeling of greatness. ALMOST 13 MONTHS. When I delete the 90 GB off my Xbox sooner or later, I won't be disappointed. I was never a stat-chaser, but it proves to show hard work pays off, and I hope we start rolling out more companies later before Halo 6, to help those who need the armor. Anyway I bid you adieu, to those who have worked, continue to work, and most of all, FIGHT FOR ACHILLES!
Fear and respect? Everyone I hear eithier on game or on this forum trashing on people who got it because supposed farming or etc lol.
dont get me wrong, we are good guys, I guess fear was an overkill :p respect, most definitely. We don't trash talk, we're celebrating our achievement, and we did not farm to get it either, maybe once or twice just for fun, otherwise we are 1000000% legit
Oh don't get me wrong I wasn't accusing you lol I was just saying more than likely if you play warzone and people see the armor they might just hate you out of spite
Tell them to come at me ;)
I don't have to I just got the helmet as well ;)
Good for you. My company is fairly small and semi competitive with only 29 people. With 10% completion with still have a very very long way to go. And I only want the Helmet, I could care less about the aemor. Which set do you have to complete for the helmet again?
The Dnend Legion
Congrats on getting the armor set!
My old company hello, I must thank you for this helmet and armor thank you
ImAri3s wrote:
Its just some dumb piece of armor stop freaking out like a little girl who gets her hands touched by a pop star
You jelly
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 8