2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. ...
  8. 8
Sacr3d wrote:
Nope only thing I think is how much did you have to farm kills in warzone.
I never farmed to get it....
I dont believe that one bit lol
Why do you say that?
Its a shame how many people are coming in here and throwing the "Farming" card.
Everyone assumes that I farmed to get it, but I am a solo player....
I've never seen a saltier population of gamers than Halo's Warzone community. Regardless, even with farming achieving Achilles requires months of dedicated work and cooperation with your company mates to pull off full fireteams.
Sacr3d wrote:
Yeah I pretty much only played by myself and sometimes my friends and only 1 of them was in the Company, I rarely played WZ with the Company.
Sacr3d wrote:
I guess you have to expect that, my group (Broken spirits) is mostly made up of randoms and small groups so farming isn't even a question for us. We don't even have requirements except that you play H5. We have the armor and are closing in on the helmet and I'm sure we will be accused of farming. We have about 10 spots open at the moment.
seems like a company forum to me... any how enjoy
xNxHxLx wrote:
So recently our spartan company, Fight For Achilles, fought for Achilles. We went so wild! It was complete joy, the end of the grind, the end of minimum 4 hours per week, the end of no firefight, and soon, the end of our Halo 5 journey. I want to make this short and sweet by saying, if you do truly believe in the value of this helmet not by rarity, not by design, but by how much work this one armor set really signifies, that if you pull up into a lobby, when opposing players see that Achilles set, its a sight of many things. Respect. Fear. Determination. Excellence. Superiority. Commitment. Hopefully working to unlock armors and not buying them in a random generator will continue, not unbalancing the game, and making it better. Whether its completing every campaign on legendary, being an onyx, or whatever, these achievements give you an amazing feeling of greatness. ALMOST 13 MONTHS. When I delete the 90 GB off my Xbox sooner or later, I won't be disappointed. I was never a stat-chaser, but it proves to show hard work pays off, and I hope we start rolling out more companies later before Halo 6, to help those who need the armor. Anyway I bid you adieu, to those who have worked, continue to work, and most of all, FIGHT FOR ACHILLES!
So... wait a minute. You're telling me you went through all that trouble. All that killing, all that sweat and blood. To get a COSMETIC. ONLY TO DELETE A SIXTY DOLLAR GAME?
And no, Achilles symbolizes nothing. It only shows that most people who wanted it triedhard for it.

You're literally throwing a sixty dollar game away for playing a month over a year.
ImAri3s wrote:
Its just some dumb piece of armor stop freaking out like a little girl who gets her hands touched by a pop star
You jelly
Naw because i havent touched halo 5 in 3 months so no i really dont care
ImAri3s wrote:
Its just some dumb piece of armor stop freaking out like a little girl who gets her hands touched by a pop star
You jelly
Nah, here on waypoint we just jam
Pretty outdated stereotype there. Plenty of companies that have never farmed have it.
Pretty outdated stereotype there. Plenty of companies that have never farmed have it.
I refuse to believe that.
Can't tell if serious.
Can't tell if serious.
One of lifes great mysteries :)
Was in the company We Need Achilles Too and they had a strict no farming policy. People had been kicked from the company for doing it. To be honest I don't know how we managed to get the helmet because we never partied up or had a weekly lobby going. Players were kicked often for inactivity, which is a good thing for a company looking to bring the helmet.

EDIT: There's nothing cool about obtaining the helmet. For me, there's an emptiness that came with it. When you've nothing left to unlock or work towards it becomes apparent how -Yoink- the game is. That's a different argument though.
Good job my dude.
xNxHxLx wrote:
So recently our spartan company, Fight For Achilles, fought for Achilles. We went so wild! It was complete joy, the end of the grind, the end of minimum 4 hours per week, the end of no firefight, and soon, the end of our Halo 5 journey. I want to make this short and sweet by saying, if you do truly believe in the value of this helmet not by rarity, not by design, but by how much work this one armor set really signifies, that if you pull up into a lobby, when opposing players see that Achilles set, its a sight of many things. Respect. Fear. Determination. Excellence. Superiority. Commitment. Hopefully working to unlock armors and not buying them in a random generator will continue, not unbalancing the game, and making it better. Whether its completing every campaign on legendary, being an onyx, or whatever, these achievements give you an amazing feeling of greatness. ALMOST 13 MONTHS. When I delete the 90 GB off my Xbox sooner or later, I won't be disappointed. I was never a stat-chaser, but it proves to show hard work pays off, and I hope we start rolling out more companies later before Halo 6, to help those who need the armor. Anyway I bid you adieu, to those who have worked, continue to work, and most of all, FIGHT FOR ACHILLES!
Is there a 2nd, 3rd or continuing Companies for those who do not yet have the armor?
So, after many hours and sacrifice, what now? Are you gonna still play, is your company still alive, what would be your next goal?
agreed
xNxHxLx wrote:
I remember staying up all night grinding for the Helmet when I was in Filthy Animals.. Glad to see another company reach a milestone. Congrats on getting the helmet!!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. ...
  8. 8