2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. ...
  6. 8
AmHagen81 wrote:
Achilles is the reason that warzone is broken now
Implying warzone wasn't broken since last November
Warzone was broken far before Achilles showed up.
some of those maps are unbalenced
I remember getting Achilles with our disbanded company Flamingo 117, It was truly awesome.
Yesss another Flamingo!
Also I see Achilles is becoming pretty common now! It's hard to find a lobby without at least one person who has it. It sort of does make sense now that the grinding has been going on for this amount of time lol.
Quite the achievement man, congrats on the hard work! I'm working on it with my WNA company, we're so close!
Quite the achievement man, congrats on the hard work! I'm working on it with my WNA company, we're so close!
How many of the WNA companies have obtained it? It seems like even the first ones still don't have it.
Sacr3d wrote:
How many of the WNA companies have obtained it? It seems like even the first ones still don't have it.
I don't know, let me check. I know my company has a REALLY low playtime requirement, which is why it has taken us so long. We only have 100 minutes a week, used to be 10 days!
Sacr3d wrote:
Looks like of the 20 WNA Companies, 18 have obtained the armor. 3 companies have obtained the helmet, though one is at 99% so they're about to get it.
Sacr3d wrote:
Looks like of the 20 WNA Companies, 18 have obtained the armor. 3 companies have obtained the helmet, though one is at 99% so they're about to get it.
Thanks man! I used to be in one but left. Looking at the commendations, it looks like it might be just over a month until you get it. Good luck on getting it!
I think achilles is kinda like getting to inheritor in Halo Reach, you only have to play a lot.
Sacr3d wrote:
When one of the Achilles Companies obtain the helmet, they clear out and start again. Company 1,2,3,6 and 12 got it before I left. Since then I'm sure 3 others got it as well.

EDIT: 13 & 14 have the helmet also.

http://wna-community.com/commendations/
When I get Achilles, I'll stop playing halo 5... And probably play halo wars 2, lol!
I love armors where u have to put work in to get them so I barely want an armor in Halo 6 for completing the campaign in legendary
Sacr3d wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Thanks man! I used to be in one but left. Looking at the commendations, it looks like it might be just over a month until you get it. Good luck on getting it!
I've said it before, getting 100 different individuals to stick together for any goal is difficult. But to do it in this manner is really tough for company leaders. I commend you guys for getting both pieces, its a lot of work.

Side note, i just realized i played against you the other day Sacr3ed in WZA.
ZEROF0RCE wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
I've said it before, getting 100 different individuals to stick together for any goal is difficult. But to do it in this manner is really tough for company leaders. I commend you guys for getting both pieces, its a lot of work.

Really? That's cool! I will look out for your Gt next time I am playing :)
What did you do to get it? Like WZ or WZA? What REQs do you prefer? You use any strategies? I'm not going to get Achilles anytime soon because I'm the only one that's active on my Spartan Company, but I'd like to start playing WZ again. Anyone can answer these if they'd like to.
What did you do to get it? Like WZ or WZA? What REQs do you prefer? You use any strategies? I'm not going to get Achilles anytime soon because I'm the only one that's active on my Spartan Company, but I'd like to start playing WZ again. Anyone can answer these if they'd like to.
You play infection and swat. Grenade kills and cluster lucks (headshots also) in infection. Standard weapon kills and headshots in swat.
Sacr3d wrote:
ZEROF0RCE wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:

Really? That's cool! I will look out for your Gt next time I am playing :)
Yeah short gamertags are easier for me to remember.

You were doing a lot of the work for your team; but fought fair lol
Congrats!
xNxHxLx wrote:
I believe in grinding for things, but this has got to be the most ridiculously dumb grind ever. Basically join up with 100 people you don't know and probably will never know to get an armor and helmet. No that stupid, sure you put in your part but really 99 other people are doing it for you/with you. Fire teams would be 4-8 max. more like 4 though. Its not a grind its a join with 99 people. Its dumb. Nice effort but no.
Stop being a negative nancy ;) seriously tho I've met some great and had some great times too! And remember... strength in numbers
No doubt. I just find it ridicules when I see a dozen "we need achilles" fire teams when each has 100 members. I get it though, still don't like it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. ...
  6. 8