Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

We need a new update for halo 5

OP TFED RogueNova

Getting bored of all the armours in halo 5 we need a new update soon with new game modes and armours!
Getting bored of all the armours in halo 5 we need a new update soon with new game modes and armours!
How can you get bored of all the armor in Halo 5 when there's like, millions of armors? I change my Spartan's outfit every day and I've never felt bored of how much there is to choose from. Granted, most of Halo 5's armor is ugly filler, but there's still enough good-looking sets that I can't imagine getting bored of them.

More importantly, in my opinion, what Halo 5 needs instead of new armor, and even more than new game modes, is some playlist refreshes. Specifically BTB needs to have better, less cramped, more vehicle-friendly maps, and something should be done about how useless req weapons are in WZFF compared to vehicles. And maybe an Action Sack refresh, too. Those are the things that I think Halo 5 currently needs more than anything.
Gamemodes, probably, armor? With over 400 pieces of helmet and body, which most of them are ugly, no thanks.
Pretty sure there aren't any other updates coming besides minor tweaks and fixes. Playlists are in rotation, but I'm afraid you'll have to deal with the armor that's currently in the game.
A big NO to more armor. A refresh of some of the modes would be nice... Warzone needs a boss refresh of when and where and maybe even what spawns. Would be nice to get some new rounds in firefight as well. As far as arena I want a super fiesta refresh... Make it 4v4 AND occasionally make games FFA instead of teams. That would be a nice change of pace. Maybe throw in some Heavies or regicide in btb.
Maybe they could add some new bosses to Warzone?
Maybe not new, new Enemies but just some color changes and stuff.
I doubt we're going to see any new updates coming soon. Also, we have much more than enough armors and weapons already, and 343 mentioned that no more new ones will be added.
Gamemodes, probably, armor? With over 400 pieces of helmet and body, which most of them are ugly, no thanks.
400? Not counting repaints it's more like 60

I still want the other half of the 2017 helmets.
^^^
They look more like their reach versions, just add their halo 3 armor parts to Mk6 gen 1.
FORGE PLAY wrote:
400? Not counting repaints it's more like 60

I still want the other half of the 2017 helmets.
^^^
They look more like their reach versions, just add their halo 3 armor parts to Mk6 gen 1.
Ah, maybe you're right. If the customization was inspired by Reach where you at least can choose what type of that armor piece you wanted, it wouldn't be so bad, but oh well.

As for the Reach helmets, you can still buy the pack in the Windows Store for some reason. At least that. (If it's been patched, please correct me. Thank you)