Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

We Need More XP Opportunities

OP Fudgems865

I am one of many high level players who are trying to grind out max level, but it seems impossible to do before Infinite comes out. Give us more opportunities leading up to Halo Infinite's launch to reach that goal. Possibly a few weekends where the XP modifier is much higher. (x10 or x20) 50,000,000 is a lot of experience when you are getting 5,000 - 10,000 XP per arena game with a legendary boost.
Fudgems865 wrote:
I am one of many high level players who are trying to grind out max level, but it seems impossible to do before Infinite comes out. Give us more opportunities leading up to Halo Infinite's launch to reach that goal. Possibly a few weekends where the XP modifier is much higher. (x10 or x20) 50,000,000 is a lot of experience when you are getting 5,000 - 10,000 XP per arena game with a legendary boost.
X10 or x20? Thats crazy no offense. I completed the grind in 2 years and 4 months playing pretty regularly but not constantly. I agree its long, but it should remain exclusive to those who put the time in.
Fudgems865 wrote:
You might be lucky to get a 3x but anything above that is so so so unlikely.
Fudgems865 wrote:
I agree, because i'm just now getting around to playing halo 5
TheDonCJG wrote:
Fudgems865 wrote:
You might be lucky to get a 3x but anything above that is so so so unlikely.
3x would be nice this last 8mil is really killing me
Fudgems865 wrote:
X10 or x20? Thats crazy no offense. I completed the grind in 2 years and 4 months playing pretty regularly but not constantly. I agree its long, but it should remain exclusive to those who put the time in.
100% agreed. It would devalue the accomplishment for everyone who has already reached max rank.