Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

We Need To Be Able To Hear The Other Team's Mics

OP HappyFire357172

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
In Halo 4, you were able to set your mic so that the other team could hear it. This was advantageous for obvious reasons, but one more than the rest. There is one very good reason the other team should be able to hear our mic chat.

Spoiler:
Show
People would just troll too hard. Maybe in social but i can just imagine the terrible things people would say to other teams. Maybe they can do it like cod where you can hear the person you killed for about 3 seconds.
People would just troll too hard. Maybe in social but i can just imagine the terrible things people would say to other teams. Maybe they can do it like cod where you can hear the person you killed for about 3 seconds.
Did you read the spoiler?
now i did :/
now i did :/
That was absolutely the most fun thing to do in Halo 4.
Na I think they should do it like you can just hear them in a small radius. And if need be do it in social. Cause it makes sense. Social is fun and laid back. I can just imagine funny moments from h1z1 or many other games where you talk to the guy you're fighting against. Talking -Yoink-. Making jokes. This would be a great addition to social. But I would like it to be where you can hear them within a radius. Also add post game lobbies for -Yoink- talking and ggs and -Yoink- you know. We need that. Don't even have pregame lobbies for that. Can't even see people's -Yoinking!- name.
Na I think they should do it like you can just hear them in a small radius. And if need be do it in social. Cause it makes sense. Social is fun and laid back. I can just imagine funny moments from h1z1 or many other games where you talk to the guy you're fighting against. Talking -Yoink-. Making jokes. This would be a great addition to social. But I would like it to be where you can hear them within a radius. Also add post game lobbies for -Yoink- talking and ggs and -Yoink- you know. We need that. Don't even have pregame lobbies for that. Can't even see people's -Yoinking!- name.
I think proximity mics would be fun so if you're blaring the RvB Warthog music, the enemies would hear it in the distance and be like, "What the heck is that music?"
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that the youtube address goes to a video of that one RvB episode where they couldn't turn off the radio in the Puma.
This is partly why I sit in party chats now.
In Halo 4, you were able to set your mic so that the other team could hear it. This was advantageous for obvious reasons, but one more than the rest. There is one very good reason the other team should be able to hear our mic chat.

Spoiler:
Show
lol no
Chimera30 wrote:
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that the youtube address goes to a video of that one RvB episode where they couldn't turn off the radio in the Puma?
Deleted.

Made mistake.
Fun fact: that is not the original radio music from that episode. They remastered it and chose different music for the Puma. The original music was more repetitive and much more annoying.
Vaudeur wrote:

Spoiler:
Show
lol no
I'm guessing you didn't read the spoiler?
Vaudeur wrote:

Spoiler:
Show
lol no
I'm guessing you didn't read the spoiler?
i did. that's why i said lol
Do it like back on reach where you can only hear them if you were close to them
The negatives heavily outweigh the positives here. No thank you.
This is partly why I sit in party chats now.
Likewise. Every time I'm not playing with actual mates, and I decide to leave my chat open, its just squeak and the one guy complaining about everything and everyone.
Proximity voice and push to talk from Halo 2... lol
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
It was in the Halos before H4 as well, but 343 decided to get rid of it for some unknown reason. Probably because they didn't want people to hear trash talk which is ridiculous if true.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2