Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] we need volume controls in the game please

OP TeddyluvsBear

We do need volume controls for the game sounds needs to have 10 to 0 setting please so you can hear the party chat better on Xbox one. Because i have a hard time hearing the party chat over the game sounds thank you.
There is one in the audio/video settings.
DrMisterJr wrote:
There is one in the audio/video settings.
To be more specific, you can balance game volume over party chat volume.
If you use a headset, open the Xbox guide and go down to settings. There you'll find a game/chat balance slider.
We do need volume controls for the game sounds needs to have 10 to 0 setting please so you can hear the party chat better on Xbox one. Because i have a hard time hearing the party chat over the game sounds thank you.
You must have missed them then since they are certainly in the game. Here's an image that shows all the settings.

If you are having trouble hearing the party chat I suggest completely turning off the music volume, and the MP Team Chatter. Those two things are absolutely not needed during gameplay. Then maybe just turning down the Voice-over, but I wouldn't touch the Effects volume. You need those to help you hear the players around you.
You've posted this topic in nearly every game forum. Some games already have these options, it's wise to do a little research before spamming the forums.