Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

We need Warzone Commendations!!!

OP Z0DYY

Commedation are, next to exclusive gear, the top reason (for me, personally) to grind a game for hours. It would be so great if Warzone had their own commedations. Next to the usual Enemy commendations there could be a "survivor" commedation (not dying for a whole game). What do you guys think, who is with me?!?!?

Every one post ideas for commendations down below!!!
And in game commendation stattrackers like in Gears Of War horde. I love that stuff!
Not dying the whole game, wtf that would mess up the game pretta hart, guys sitting somewhere for 20 min, nah dont need that stuff, warzone got enough commondations, u gut the enemy, weapon, vehicle and some warzone commondations, these are fairly enough
more wz commendations would be nice. we should get armor and other stuff and not only emblems for completing them. the current ones we have are way to easy. h5's commendations are all peanuts except the game modes commendations. they're a little harder to complete and it requires more grinding, however far away from reach or h4 standards.
DW Fame wrote:
Not dying the whole game, wtf that would mess up the game pretta hart, guys sitting somewhere for 20 min, nah dont need that stuff, warzone got enough commondations, u gut the enemy, weapon, vehicle and some warzone commondations, these are fairly enough
didn't even think about this until you said it. More commendation would be nice, but I am worried what they would do to the game.