Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

We're getting more updates after Hog Wild

OP ShadowOfInfamy

In the news update for today it referred to the graphic which showed the ghosts of meridian-hog wild updates as a "small look into the future" implying there will be more after their arrival. I for one am happy to see it continue, theres still alot this game can do and Im looking forward to this being one of the best Halo experiences ever. Im assuming the decision to continue onward was made due to the money being made from the REQ packs.

Quote: "Last week, we gave you a look at what’s to come over the next few months. Contained within these above updates – represented here as diagonal slices of delicious artwork and newly revealed titles – are new multiplayer modes, maps, vehicles, weapons, and REQs, as well as game updates and improvements based on your feedback and requests. We truly are just getting started, and we hope this small look into the future of Halo 5 has you excited for the road ahead."
"Small look" does not necessarily hint at a small timeframe within a larger timeframe. It could (and most likely does) refer to the fact that we only got a very small look at the entire timeframe, e.g. just the title and a small thumbnail.
I think you're right.
lemon cup wrote:
"Small look" does not necessarily hint at a small timeframe within a larger timeframe. It could (and most likely does) refer to the fact that we only got a very small look at the entire timeframe, e.g. just the title and a small thumbnail.
He also said that what they were showing (in the graphic) was just the beginning and they are "just getting started" seems pretty clear to me that they have some very long term plans for Halo 5. I would like to hold out hope that they support the game up until its first birthday. Id be beyond pleased if that were the case
halo 3 had the mythic map pack releasing a year and a few months after its release after that it was smaller dlc windows.
thebryon wrote:
halo 3 had the mythic map pack releasing a year and a few months after its release after that it was smaller dlc windows.
And Halo 4 had a map pack released well after it was supposedly done with DLC