Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

WE WANT MORE WARZONE ASSAULT

OP l Kodokuna l

This mode, as well as the Turbo war zone, is one of the ones we like the most. But it doesn't seem too uncomfortable to wait a whole month to play it and only for 3 days. We want more assaults, they are the best ways but little is enjoyed. There the competition is sometimes more even and one makes more friendships.

Wort wort wort!
If only I didn't take perm assault mode for granted back in the days.
LKG Gluby wrote:
If only I didn't take perm assault mode for granted back in the days.
Don't know what you've got 'till it's gone :/
I always preferred it to the main Warzone myself, but alas....

I agree that they should REALLY have it for more than just the weekend. If it's just gonna be three days, then they need to have it be every other weekend or something instead...
I played it more than regular Warzone, when it was permanent. I prefer Warzone Firefight to anything else, but Assault should definitely be either permanent or at least be kept longer when it's in rotation.
Didn't 343 mention something about reducing the amount of playlists? I wonder if making a warzone type of playlist that includes WA in the game type pool is a good or bad thing.
Your Snack wrote:
Didn't 343 mention something about reducing the amount of playlists?
Yes, they're planning on consolidating the playlists throughout the year.
when WA was a permanent mod nobody plays it therefore 343i preferred to remove this. putting it every weekend with a double xp would be great
more "objective" game types, period, would be nice. I've been playing slayer for 18 years, I don't need it to pop up 4 out of 5 times in Super fiesta. CTF, oddball and assault should be included in a single "objective" server type.
I love WZA mode but It doesn't have enough population for be a permanent list. People stopped playing it because there were some teams that only played it for farm and the players leave it because there were no restrictions on the teams.
For example, you could find teams of 5+ onyx-champs in one team and the other team was full of bronzes or something. So people decided to go to other lists or games because of the disadvantage of the matching system.
And when they did something for fix the problem, people with big teams started using the glitch, so they returned to the same first system.
ZombieP1ow wrote:
more "objective" game types, period, would be nice. I've been playing slayer for 18 years, I don't need it to pop up 4 out of 5 times in Super fiesta. CTF, oddball and assault should be included in a single "objective" server type.
I would love to see this. Most of the time I strongly prefer objective games to slayer, and it seems most playlists cater to slayer.
So they "blended" Husky Raid into Feista party, which means less objective games and another playlist that go 4 slayer games for every 1 objective game. Wrong direction.
Its live rn!
Temple. What's up with the defender home base spawn point? It starts you right outside the base in the middle of the fight. You just spawn and die. Rinse and repeat.
I’ll play any WZ if it has double XP
too bad assault and turbo are god awful, the only reason to play them is for the featured XP, other than that they are dumpster fires filled with nothing but sweaty try hards