Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

We want ranked 2v2

OP ENRAGED UCHIHA

I totally think that the 2v2 that was playable on valentines day was cool and should be added
Yep
This x100
It was said when H4 launched with no doubles, its being said again. I dont think they realize how popular doubles has always been. I for one cant understand this decision. Lazy? Incompetent? What could be the reasoning on this one? It's like not having a team objective playlist...oops.
i want 2v2 ranked as well

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/playlists-poll/30ff9f35-63b2-4f45-ae17-eaf4243ebd87/posts?page=1
Kihn x ju wrote:
This x100
This x1000
It was said when H4 launched with no doubles, its being said again. I dont think they realize how popular doubles has always been. I for one cant understand this decision. Lazy? Incompetent? What could be the reasoning on this one? It's like not having a team objective playlist...oops.
Incompetence implies that they did something and did not do it successfully they never tried to give people ranked team doubles and lazy means they are not putting effort into it but they did make doubles people liked it but it was removed being lazy would be make it (or not) and then just leave it there they added more work for themselves.
F16 HUNTER wrote:
Kihn x ju wrote:
This x100
This x1000
This x10000 :p
R3dMarine wrote:
Incompetence implies that they did something and did not do it successfully they never tried to give people ranked team doubles and lazy means they are not putting effort into it but they did make doubles people liked it but it was removed being lazy would be make it (or not) and then just leave it there they added more work for themselves.
In that case, I wish they would have been lazy. lol
Saw this on another thread awhile back hopefully means Doubles is coming. Hopefully sooner rather than later.
Doubles news
F16 HUNTER wrote:
R3dMarine wrote:
In that case, I wish they would have been lazy. lol
Right? 343 adds more work for themselves usually when they take stuff away
Kihn x ju wrote:
F16 HUNTER wrote:
Kihn x ju wrote:
This x100
This x1000
This x10000 :p
This x100000 :D
I'm sorry, But I just don't see this being a popular gametype. I would think it would have a really, really low player population. Could be wrong though.
I second this. Dubs would be LIT.
I'm sorry, But I just don't see this being a popular gametype. I would think it would have a really, really low player population. Could be wrong though.
It doesn't have to be as popular... Say that 4000 people are playing TS in a given region, at a given time per day... divide that by 8 players per match, you get 500 matches.

Now say only 1800 are playing Doubles... divide by 4 players per match... you get 450 matches!! Nearly the SAME number!!! That doesn't sound so bad now does it?

And those are just random numbers thrown out there, but the point stands. Ohh btw, hey spartan! Lol didn't realize it was you...