2. ...
  3. 55
  4. 56
  5. 57
  6. 58
  7. 59
  8. ...
  9. 60
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Hola sobre le eskin unicornio unas nuevas de corasiones de el unicornio como el skin e métrico , control maestro, arcuiris y boomco o que sería al go igual pero es pero que las san que los skin
Like others I want to share my thoughts on the weapon update again after the changes to BR. There was a lot of time to get used to the weapons but for me my main problems are still there and there are new ones.

Let's start with the BR. Yes, the BR is more useful than it was with random spread. But it's still not worth picking up. In my group of 7 players only 1 is using the BR from time to time and even for him it's not a weapon he would go for. The Magnum and especially the Lightfrifle are just far better so there is no need for a weapon that is only good at mid-range.
And there is another problem here. We are mostly playing Arena where we don't zoom in that much. But we played BTB a few days ago where you need to zoom in much more and there the BR is awful. After 2 games we had to stop because some people had feelings of nausea and headache because of the recoil zoomed in. There needs to happen something. This is ridiculous.

The next two things are the Carbine and the SMG. I've already written down a lot of feedback for those weapons, so I will not repeat everything again, but those weapons are useless. The SMG is just a joke and after over 200 games in Slayer some of our group have not even 1 kill with this thing. The range of the SMG seems to have a smaller effective range than any shotgun.... So it's never picked up. And the Carbine with it's random spread is not reliable. Sometime you need 9 shots, sometimes 11. This weapon is garbage and also never picked up, altough i really tried with the Carbine because I just liked it alot.

In my initial thoughts the DMR was a weapon I still picked up because I thought it was ok. But over time I started to pick it up less. The time to kill is just very long compared to other weapons like the magnum and on maps like The Rig with mostly short ranges I don't see the advantage of the DMR over the Magnum. When I really pick it up it's really situational but such situations are just so rare, that a pick up is really unlikely.

And my critics for the AR still stand. I like the new approach with this weapon and it's fun to use but to get critical hits and not kill the enemy in only some cases is just irritating...
yeye135 wrote:
Hello about the unicorn eskin un corallions of the unicorn as the skin and metric, master control, arcuiris and boomco or that would be the same but it is but the san that the skin
Hi there. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. This is also a thread to discuss the adjustments made to the functionality of some of the in game weapons and not for discussing skins.Sorry for the inconvenience.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I think the energy sword and grenadlancher were as good as they could be. I would also like to say that I think the SMG’s bullets should do more damage.
The assault rifle is worthless from a practical stand point, literally no one uses it in FFA.
the retuned BR is harder to use than the original but more consistent than the first tuning. I feel that its really fun to use in a competitive way.
The adjustment to the carbine was really good as well. Now it actually requires skill to use and is not suited for all ranges as it was before. Same goes for the DMR even though the DMR feels clunky. I would prefer the DMR get reverted to its original ROF but with less aim assist. For the most part I like the tuning but there are some things that were not adjusted that really do need it. Such as the consistency of the shotgun, also the storm rifle needs to be toned down I feel, due to all the other autos getting nerfed now it is way to powerful in comparison.
Has anyone else been struggling after the last update? It feels like my shot arn't landing anymore. I use to be able to do this : footage on youtube

but now I can't even come close. I never had this problem in Halo 1, 2, 3, 4, or even early Halo 5.
The assault rifle is worthless from a practical stand point, literally no one uses it in FFA.
I do but only if the are at SMG range. aka right up in my face, but I often trade it out for other weapons. Even the SMG it'self. yes the ar is bad.
I don't really care, it doesn't bother me to much and I really have no issues, so keep it up 😀
I've felt since this update that the tuned carbine is absolute trash and totally inaccurate, but haven't been able to quantify it, and I've been very surprised that the community on these forums have not been more critical of the carbine. Maybe because the BR was the most glaring issue? But here's proof of the issues with the carbine being incredibly severe, essentially making it a non precision precision weapon.

https://youtu.be/wfSYmLVgNz4

Please do something to make the carbine accurate at least within its RRR. Currently this gun is comically unreliable and inconsistent. Shots fired within RRR directly at someone currently don't always connect... see video.

My suggeation would be to decrease the random spread.
RzR J3ST3R wrote:
I've felt since this update that the tuned carbine is absolute trash and totally inaccurate, but haven't been able to quantify it, and I've been very surprised that the community on these forums have not been more critical of the carbine. Maybe because the BR was the most glaring issue? But here's proof of the issues with the carbine being incredibly severe, essentially making it a non precision precision weapon.

Please do something to make the carbine accurate at least within its RRR. Currently this gun is comically unreliable and inconsistent. Shots fired within RRR directly at someone currently don't always connect... see video.

This is probably the biggest disappointment for me. I have really just stopped using it. I thought maybe it was just me, but now I know it's not. Their whole concept of making it less lethal at long range succeeded, but why are we punished at 30m?
DaxSeven09 wrote:
RzR J3ST3R wrote:

This is probably the biggest disappointment for me. I have really just stopped using it. I thought maybe it was just me, but now I know it's not. Their whole concept of making it less lethal at long range succeeded, but why are we punished at 30m?
I was about to link that video to here. But J3ST3R beat me to the punch.

I would’ve made the same point anyways. I find the Carbine should be able to be consistent within its RRR. But around 120m it starts to be less accurate. But right now it definitely has a problem with registering shots. Could be a bug with the spread value or something.
DaxSeven09 wrote:
RzR J3ST3R wrote:

https://youtu.be/wfSYmLVgNz4Please do something to make the carbine accurate at least within its RRR. Currently this gun is comically unreliable and inconsistent. Shots fired within RRR directly at someone currently don't always connect... see video.

Aozolai's Carbine Testing just brings video proof to what I've felt and believed might be a concern with the weapon. In all honestly, I didn't realize how bad the Carbine's effectiveness actually was within its' supposed "effective" range(s) until watching this analysis video.

My overall feedback post and my most recent post (prior to this one) both made note that players should be granted an ability to retain the Carbine's previous accuracy when NOT maximizing its' spam-ability. This could have been achieved by tying the weapon’s fire-rate to a bloom feature (a non-visible one) that only kicked-in to increase it potential spread when the fire-rate exceeded a certain threshold. This way the weapon retains an aspect of its previous effectiveness as long as players are manually managing the weapon's fire rate.

Further concerns with the Carbine continue to relate to the reduced RRRs and more precisely the reduced RRRs for the more costly Blood of Suban REQ variant which, in my opinion, should've kept the previous RRRs. The Blood of Suban's effectiveness has been horrendously hindered and unnecessarily so.

In general, I'm a pretty understanding and sympathetic guy with regards to the decisions you wrestle with as a business and as a developer, but there were certain decisions made within the weapon tuning update that I cannot figure out how they were actually contemplated to be improvements to the game's sandbox. I really hope you guys can get this figured out sooner rather than later or ever because Halo 5 is a very good game and I want to see it/play it in its best rendition. While the tuning update certainly brought some positive, as well as some neutral, changes (subjectively speaking) to the sandbox I am however quite perplexed by some of the "other" changes that seem obvious in how they create a negative outcome.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Para 343i de TubbiestKhan872
Ultimamente me van mal en las partidas de Halo 5 , os cuento que mi equipo nunca esta a mi lado , gas siempre esta a la otra punta del mapa mientras yo intento luchar contra 2 o 3 a la vez . Otra cosa, no entiendo como te pueden matar a través de una pared osea me dan él último disparo en él pie y muero ?... No se como mis enemigos pueden escapar mas rápido que yo, sus granadas son perfectas , siempre saben como tirarlas y donde pero bueno , creo que eso se le llama habilidad ...
Otra cosa las armas de Halo 5 han empeorado muchísimo , la mágnum le puede ganar hasta al rifle de batalla de H2 ! Solo tendría que ser un arma de apoyo por si te quedas sin balas ! He jugado Halo 4 y me encantan las armas , están muy bien balanceadas ... Por favor podrían hacer que él Rifle de Batalla de Halo 5 sea mas fuerte y él Rilfe de Asalto también que vuelva a ser como antes . Básicamente pido que puedas matar con todas las armas y no que una pistolita sea la mas fuerte de todas y él HCS podría ser solo con Rifles de Batalla . Que les parece mi idea ?
For 343i from TubbiestKhan872Lately I go bad in the parts of Halo 5, the story that my team is never by my side, the gas is always on the other side of the map while I try to fight against 2 or 3 at a time. Another thing, I do not understand how you can kill through a wall, I do not like it, I do not like it, I do not like it, I do not like it, I do not like it. and where but good, I think that's called the ability ... Another thing the weapons of Halo 5 have worsened a lot, the magnum can win you up to the H2 battle rifle! You just have to be a support weapon in case you run out of bullets! He has played Halo 4 and I love weapons, they are very well balanced ... Rifle of Battle of Halo 5 is stronger and he Rilfe of Assault I also love weapons. Basically I ask you to kill with all the weapons and not that one gun is the strongest gun of all and he HCS could only be with Battle Rifles. What do you think of my idea?
I normally don't translate, but I was curious what was said here. Your idea that Halo 4 weapons are well balanced seems a little far fetched to me. Although I don't remember exactly how well those weapons worked. I do seem to remember some type of change was added to the BR. All I really remember is the loadouts made everything unbalanced. So yeah, I don't really think too much of your idea.

Oh and by the way, google translate works wonders.
At first, I was actually happy about the changes, but now I absolutely hate some of them. The DMR is absolutely inaccurate now, the BR is completely unusable, and it makes ranked play an absolute joke. Should really revert the changes to the BR and DMR so that they're at least usable again.
Im okay about the weapon changes, but the BR's recoil is terrible. Every shot I fire seems to go above the target i'm shooting and miss and the opponent kills me. The DMR and Carbine's accuracy is trash to be honest. Whenever I use it, it just feels like all my shots are missing and I have to revert to a magnum ASAP. This is even worse in warzone because the magnum isn't a long range weapon. You might want to consider just removing all the tuning to the weapons and keep them like they were before (with the exception of changing the BR a bit so people won't get lasered across the map as soon as I spawn) :)
BR: I'm glad that the spread is gone I have not experienced the motion sickness that some have experienced. I do think that maybe the recoil on the BR should be reduced a little other then that i think its a step closer in the right direction.
SMG: I think needs some improvements compared to the other autos up close and precision weapons from a distance it gets outclassed i think its no match for anything.
Gunfighter: I really dislike all the changes on this weapon especially the smartlink aim on it. I believe it has too much recoil in my opinion i think it has the most of all the weapons. I feel it was fine before.
Carbine: The only change i think it needs is the removal of the spread.
DMR: think either it needs to be 4 shot kill or the ROF needs to be increased a tad. I think you accomplished what you wanted for it long distance but mid and close range its useless.

Weapons that i think distance need to be reduced are the storm rifle and Brute or have spread on these and have it increase the farther the distance and the closer they are the more accurate and smaller the spread regardless changes need to be made to them for halo 5 to be more balanced. I felt before all the changes that most or if not all weapons had a decent chance of winning a fight but now i don't see that. I understand that your vision of the certain weapons were not where you wanted them to be but in my opinion were more balanced then now. I agree that some changes needed to be changed. I was happy with most of the changes you made which i stated in my past posts. I just hope you can resolve these issues and bring back balance i felt before. Good luck 343i i hope my posts helped. I just want halo to succeed now and the future I love this franchise. I hope you post a discussion on what we want for halo 6 I have some things that i want to see return and have ideas that i think will make both halves of the community happy and not just cater to one.
I'm sure it's already been said, and I'll add to that remark. The BR isn't worth picking up in arena. It feels like the gun just doesn't even need to be on the maps anymore. I just use the magnum or lightrifle, but the magnum feels so great and rewarding that I use it. I know the bullets go where I shoot, unless there's lag. The BR is garbage. It's not as bad as before, but it still sucks in conparison. It doesn't feel reliable or good to use.

In BtB ...man I feel myself wishing I started with a magnum. The Br just feels bad to use. It's stuck in this "to good to leave it as is/changed and feels foreign area. I fear if everyone keeps saying this, instead of the Br changing they'll mess with the magnum so we'd end up picking up the Br when we really don't care for either weapon at that point.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 55
  4. 56
  5. 57
  6. 58
  7. 59
  8. ...
  9. 60