Weapon Tuning Discussion Thread

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 78
  4. 79
  5. ...
  6. 80
I would like to ask, how many others never got the default BR? With getting the standard BR at REQ lvl 2 now, not having that very first BR is game breaking and completely ruins warzone.
Oct 27, AR is useless. It's too weak. I should not have to empty 50% or more of a clip on an enemy to win a duel.
JASEFAT wrote:
Oct 27, AR is useless. It's too weak. I should not have to empty 50% or more of a clip on an enemy to win a duel.
We all know that AR stands for Assist Rifle. Why? that's all it can do.
JASEFAT wrote:
It’s meant for clean ups just know they are getting data for halo infinite so let’s all just be patient and have faith because they have been supporting halo wars 2 like every month in a half new balance updates let’s just hope infinite gets the same treatment because balance in HW2 is almost perfect
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new post with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
A mí me la dieron al hacer algúnas partidas de Warzone Firefight/Tiroteo así que tranquilo que la tendrás pronto.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 78
  4. 79
  5. ...
  6. 80