2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 13
Please keep the Team Arena the way it is when November comes love the BR how it is right now and the Magnum.Also the layout of the map is good too.You guys are doing an amazing job how it is right now.So please make sure when November comes the Team Arena and other playlist are also the same way.I also would like to see a remake of Lockout it's my favorite map till this day.Thank you for making Halo 5 a wonderful game and enjoyable to play.Thanks again and have a wonderful up coming holiday.
what do mean op to me the dmr feels inthe battle field.
I'd never really used the GF magnum until this week, so I've been experimenting with it a lot (using it exclusively in some matches).

I'm struggling with two things:
  1. Why is a GF magnum nerf on the agenda? It's "fun" to use, and effective in some cases, but already seems like a substantially less effective version of the H5 magnum. Much shorter Red Reticle Range and less auto aim. Very hard to get perfect kills with because the pacing is much harder than the H5 magnum. It's already a very high skill-gap weapon, and much harder to use than the BR or H5 magnum.
  2. I'm sad that one of the primary H5 playlists is discussing nixing the magnum starts, when the magnum is the most satisfying weapon in the sandbox. I started playing Halo with CE and I was so happy to see the magnum returned to a shade of its former glory!
The gunfighter magnum is completely useless imo
AleterixT wrote:
The gunfighter magnum is completely useless imo
I mean it's not amazing, but it's not useless. I ranked into plat2 on my 2nd account (for warmup, not smurfing), using nothing but the GF magnum. It gets destroyed by the BR at mid and long range, but you can get kills close range. And it's not bad at all for finishing close-range kills on weak spartans.
RzR J3ST3R wrote:
AleterixT wrote:
The gunfighter magnum is...
And it's not bad at all for finishing close-range kills on weak spartans.
That's how I've been using it most often.
Has anyone been encountering some tremendous lag. There is 2 stages of lag, from the game half the games that are sweaty the game will have a 1 second delay on bullet registration and or any type of hit registration in general then there's the rubber banding exactly when your about to get that finally head shot or about to kill them, so severely that you completely miss. Pm for videos so we can share. Its really bad and it only started doing this after the update.. and feels like when i only play high tear games, usually when i encounter standbying or mods... just weird.. I honestly think there is a vulnerability and do not think its random. Its to coincidental that its exactly on the most critical moments where it overturns by them lagging so hard they some how pull a win out of there donky.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
The gunfighter Mag just feels off.
eLantern wrote:
Basuuuuu wrote:
I hope we can return to more skill based shooting like ... Reach.
Please. The only people who complain about Bloom/the DMR in Reach were people who couldn't get good and tried to use the DMR like the BR when in reality, the DMR took way more skill. You had to pace your shots and not fire as fast as you can like with the BR. Bloom never gave me any problems cause I knew how to use the DMR to its maximum potential and would drop over 40 kills with it.
I had single digit Onyx in multiple seasons, pre and post-TU. The best players in the world adapted to bloom quickly and they hated it. There was no pacing of shots. That may have been what they intended, but it didn't pan out. The only time people would slow their shots down would be momentarily for the final headshot.

And I don't know how many times it needs to be explained for how many years, but randomness does not equate to skill. Coming out the winner in a random number generator does not make you the more skilled or knowledgeable player. It just means you got lucky.

Vanilla Reach was an absolute joke from a competitive standpoint.
Even though there were aspects of Reach I enjoy I heavily agree with Viper Skills on the competitive standpoint. Even on the more casual competitive point the games Armor Lock and active camo as loadouts made a lot of slay games to 50 end with a 38-29 score. Time ran out before "50" in Reach more than all other Halo's combined.
SHREYAS wrote:
Has anyone been encountering some tremendous lag. There is 2 stages of lag, from the game half the games that are sweaty the game will have a 1 second delay on bullet registration and or any type of hit registration in general then there's the rubber banding exactly when your about to get that finally head shot or about to kill them, so severely that you completely miss. Pm for videos so we can share. Its really bad and it only started doing this after the update.. and feels like when i only play high tear games, usually when i encounter standbying or mods... just weird.. I honestly think there is a vulnerability and do not think its random. Its to coincidental that its exactly on the most critical moments where it overturns by them lagging so hard they some how pull a win out of there donky.
Yes - it has become very frustrating. I went from going 4-1-0 (W-T-L) to 4-1-4 because every game after had a delay on just about everything. Stopped playing after that. Here's hoping that issue is fixed today because i was enjoying the new team arena settings.
Kid Louie wrote:
SHREYAS wrote:
Yes - it has become very frustrating. I went from going 4-1-0 (W-T-L) to 4-1-4 because every game after had a delay on just about everything. Stopped playing after that. Here's hoping that issue is fixed today because i was enjoying the new team arena settings.
yea i stopped playing arena because on the high tears it shows up a lot... Im speculating its standbyers
Remove SMG from Team Arena please. Gunfighter in TA is useless, no one wil switch from BR to Gunfighter Mag
If that peice of garbage Gunfighter magnum becomes a starting weapon I'm done with Halo 5. The H5 magnum should be the only starting weapon and any other weapons should be found throughout the maps just like in HCS.
Yeah ask for my opinion two years ago.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service.

En Lo Personal No He Visto Muchos Cambio Pero E Notado Algunos Estaré Esperando La Actualización A Ver Que Tal
DxSKiTZ wrote:
If that peice of garbage Gunfighter magnum becomes a starting weapon I'm done with Halo 5. The H5 magnum should be the only starting weapon and any other weapons should be found throughout the maps just like in HCS.
Remember this when you re-test with the tuned weapon next week lol. Hopefully it will feel better.

Right now the BR/GF Mag starts are awful but they were made the starting weapons not because they are good now, but because 343 thinks the re-tuned versions are better and they want us to get a lot of time with them so we can make a better comparison.

I care more about the AR than anything else though. I don't need to play it in this playlist yet because i can go to any other playlist and use it, but i hope once the tuned weapons drop they have a Standard mag/AR start week during the test. The AR is definitely the worst offender in every other playlist right now.
Apoll0 wrote:
DxSKiTZ wrote:
Remember this when you re-test with the tuned weapon next week lol. Hopefully it will feel better.

Right now the BR/GF Mag starts are awful but they were made the starting weapons not because they are good now, but because 343 thinks the re-tuned versions are better and they want us to get a lot of time with them so we can make a better comparison.

I care more about the AR than anything else though. I don't need to play it in this playlist yet because i can go to any other playlist and use it, but i hope once the tuned weapons drop they have a Standard mag/AR start week during the test. The AR is definitely the worst offender in every other playlist right now.
So this brings up a really good point. The AR nerf was supposed to be one of the primary purposes of this test/update. But now it's not a starting weapon... who's going to take the time to go pick up an AR now to test it out..?

Seems like poor planning to me... :-/
I like the BR and tact mag for starting weapon. nice change
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 13