Ok, even if it sucks i gave the playlist another go and here's my thoughts:
Overall i think this test is just useless. Even if you change something people will complain about the changes so it's just no-sense.
- This BR is the worst ever seen on Halo. Even a box of kittens is more consistent.
- The gunfighter mag is just as useful as a...can't find a comparison, it's just a useless weapon.
- "The railgun will require more skill and tactic to use" they said, so they turned the charging time up to 15 minutes. If you're under pressure and you have a railgun it's pretty much like trying to turn off hell with a glass of water.
- The grenade launcher is the best weapon in the whole playlist. It's like throwing remote controlled bouncing rockets at your enemies.
- So..uhm...you really think that Torque CTF or Stasis Strongholds are good gametypes? Personally I just quit the game every time i see them.
- The AR and SMG changes are fine but at mid/close range those weapons are just devastating as f***.
- I like the fact that players holding a sword are no more moving 100 km/h.
- Breaking news, THE ACTIVE CAMO ACTUALLY MAKES PLAYERS INVISIBLE NOW. That's a big progress 343. I just felt like enemy players were able to see me anyways with the previous camo.
1. So what if it's not the God gun from the last 13 years. I'm so glad it's ordinary now.
2. I kick -Yoink- with the gunfighter. It kills faster than the br if you can land your shots but takes more skill. Excellent tradeoff.
3. Most guns got a nerf so the rail gun is in line with the other weapons. It's not a free kill like it is normally.
4. Yeah I would be for removing its OSK ability but increasing its blast radius to be more like an ultra powered plasma Pistol.
5. CTF is fun though.
6.they should be amazing up close. No precision weapon should ever beat an automatic at close range. Ever. Unless grenades are involved.
8. Not sure how I feel about this