3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. ...
  9. 18
ske7ch wrote:
The team is doing internal testing to validate and assess these tuning changes in WZ and Campaign but we understand that can only account for so much - nothing compares to mass-scale testing in the wild with real players. That said, we'll be watching this very closely. One final tunings are determined and they go out in the November update we'll be monitoring data and feedback and there are already some contingency plans in the schedule to allow for further iteration and response should any of these tuning changes end up having unintended negative outcomes in WZ or Campaign.
My biggest question sir, is if the team is going to increase the cap on reserve ammo for weapons like the AR. As it is in campaign there either aren't enough resupply locations or firefights are too drawn out to be able to stick by preferred weapons.

In Halo CE for example I could use just about whatever I wanted as ammo was very abundant, for example I ran through the whole game without ever ditching the AR, there was always some more bullets somewhere. I could rely on it. I can't rely on any weapons in Guardians aside from ones I take off of my foes because unless it's a human location chances are I'll be ditching my guns real soon.

It's not so much of an issue with multiplayer as most people are using human weapons so ammo is abundant, and most of the time one doesn't live long enough to completely burn out their ammo before finding more.

You could also just add a bandana skull to H5, that'd work too for me. Hell I'd love that. There's certain weapons I'd love to play around with but end up skipping because I know they won't last through even one skirmish.
Syxnrgy wrote:
So with this new updated Team Arena or 'Weapon Testing Playlist' it has been stated that:
  • The Motion Tracker will use the "Ability" settings relevant to the HCS Playlist.
  • Player starts will feature Battle Rifle, Gun Fighter Magnum and assuming two Fragmentation Grenades.
  • Include non-competitive maps like Torque and Stasis, which realistically Torque could be balanced for competitive play and another Capture the Flag map in the HCS rotation. The pathway additions between Bottom Mid and Top Mid relationship via the central piston is a good start as well as the Bottom Mid Tunnels. Would also suggest possibly creating a "clamber" or skill-jump ledge from the Yards to Top Mid.
Seems to me this playlist is attempting to create a HCS version 2 playlist.
Maybe I read it wrong but they are thinking about making these changes playlist wide. I wouldn't mind the radar change, but I'm not sure about the loadout changes.

I never had this issue, but it has been a while since I played the campaign. I think this is low in the list of priorities. Personally I don't want them to spend time on something like this.
Syxnrgy wrote:
So with this new updated Team Arena or 'Weapon Testing Playlist' it has been stated that:
  • The Motion Tracker will use the "Ability" settings relevant to the HCS Playlist.
  • Player starts will feature Battle Rifle, Gun Fighter Magnum and assuming two Fragmentation Grenades.
  • Include non-competitive maps like Torque and Stasis, which realistically Torque could be balanced for competitive play and another Capture the Flag map in the HCS rotation. The pathway additions between Bottom Mid and Top Mid relationship via the central piston is a good start as well as the Bottom Mid Tunnels. Would also suggest possibly creating a "clamber" or skill-jump ledge from the Yards to Top Mid.
I was going to say "that's the point" but this BR/GF possibility actually raises some considerations...

Originally, the idea was that "Team Arena" and "HCS" would be one & the same, as even stated in-game something along the lines of "the ultimate competitive mix" or whatever on the description.
Team Arena was always originally intended to be for the competitive settings, the HCS split was only supposed to be temporary until the AR balance could be worked out...

But if the switch to BR/Gunfighter turns out okay (and I believe it could, provided consistent hit registration & lower aim assist), then what?
That's a much bigger difference in gameplay that we're talking about, and I doubt the current Arena population would be satisfied with such a merger and/or being sent over to an updated version of social skirmish.

---

@Sketch:
The point raised above adds yet another element to this:
ske7ch wrote:
Personally I think it's pretty exciting to take a stab at freshening things up in a two year old game and also addressing a few known "issues" with how many of these weapons perform versus their intended roles in the sandbox. But sure, it's also risky and after two years players have grown accustomed to the way things are.
I'm guessing this is probably a bit further off & I know you guys keep saying that nothing is set in stone yet...
but hypothetically, IF the BR/GF idea works out for HCS only, are there any plans for how to deal with playlist placement and/or presentation/"marketing" style?

It would be fundamentally different gameplay at that point, and putting a centralised "Arena" with BR/GF starts as the front & centre "main" playlist wouldn't really work like originally planned...

It would seem logical that "Team Arena" would just be split between "Team Objective" and "Team Slayer," letting people have more control over exactly what they play, while keeping "HCS" as its own thing with BR/GF starts.
This would also allow for Team Skirmish to make a more viable return as the "general purpose" playlist in a more social context (perhaps with some additions from "community slayer"), unless the plan is just to keep social as a weekly rotational playlist for a bit of bonus hype.

However, I have a feeling that Arena players would still have a fuss over that direction, even though it would potentially be the same settings, just split between 2 playlists instead of 1...

But having both Arena & HCS is just really redundant, given that they are both an objective/slayer mix.
But then again, that combination actually seems to be working anyway... (minus the fact that there's no real social anymore).
While "Team Objective," on the other hand, has never really worked as its own independent playlist in past titles.

---

Yet another point this raises:
If the settings truly get a "split," like this, it creates additional opportunities for creative experimentation with Halo 6.

In particular, trying out what it seems like you guys were originally trying for with H4 & Warzone with the loadout system:
"Casual" but balanced enough that competitive players can appreciate it.

For example (note: purely demonstrative purposes):
  • Default Slayer bumps up to 75 kill limit, but each 2 minutes, you gain access to more loadouts.
  • Start out with "classic" movement (no sprint/thrust) and only "1-handed" weapons like pistol and SMG..
  • then a "second wave" after 2 minutes opens up access to rifles (BR, AR) and either sprint OR thrust,
  • then "third wave" after another 2 minutes opens up sprint+thrust, DMR & further weapon variants like Gunfighter magnum or dual-wielding
  • Possibly (if the game even lasts this long) even a fourth stage with reach-style abilities (but obviously less OP than straight-up camo) as substitutions for thrust.
Something like that could let you honour all stages of Halo's gameplay across the years for the "standard" playlists, drawing in fans of both "classic movement" and reach-style mechanics, without "fully" committing to any one particular style...
and keeping the "fully competitive" players satisfied by having their own independent settings, which seems to be all they have really wanted from the start.

... And for anything in between, the custom browser has been imo a huge improvement to customisation (eg. people keep asking for HCS settings FFA but honestly, it's very easy to find a lobby for that in customs browser right now anyway), now just imagine if people could set up their own playlists too, and possibly integrate spartan companies in-game.

I mean even with just H5's complete opposite approach of "1 global game settings," just imagine how successful forge+custom browser+in-game spartan companies would have been at building & maintaining the community/population if it was there on launch.

I guess there's probably zero you can say regarding this final section (not only due to H6 being hush-hush, but also because it's likely all up-in-the-air right now) but hey, we can dream, right?
...[[[Pls send H6 details.. anything at all! :p :D]]]
ske7ch wrote:
The team is doing internal testing to validate and assess these tuning changes in WZ and Campaign but we understand that can only account for so much - nothing compares to mass-scale testing in the wild with real players. That said, we'll be watching this very closely.
In Halo CE for example I could use just about whatever I wanted as ammo was very abundant, for example I ran through the whole game without ever ditching the AR, there was always some more bullets somewhere. I could rely on it. I can't rely on any weapons in Guardians aside from ones I take off of my foes because unless it's a human location chances are I'll be ditching my guns real soon.

It's not so much of an issue with multiplayer as most people are using human weapons so ammo is abundant, and most of the time one doesn't live long enough to completely burn out their ammo before finding more.

You could also just add a bandana skull to H5, that'd work too for me. Hell I'd love that. There's certain weapons I'd love to play around with but end up skipping because I know they won't last through even one skirmish.
Man, this is so true.

One thing I actually liked about H5's campaign (and there wasn't much) is that each weapon actually felt viable... but the lack of ammo across the board just ruins it.
I think a skull would be a good compromise & much simpler/easier solution to keep the campaign grinders happy.

That being said, I hope the ammo issues of both H4 & H5 finally get addressed properly in H6 because it really dampens the experience (note: tediousness is not the same as difficulty) & most people are just going to play through once, not redo it with skulls later.
Fine as a work-around for an older game like H5, sure, but not as a "real solution" in H6.
Used the Wasp (random vehicle req) in Heroic WZ Firefight last night for the first time. I think its machine guns are way too weak, even against Grunts, Jackals and Crawlers. Same goes for the Scorpion's machine gun. Only way I could waste anything in the Wasp was with its missiles.
Elliminist wrote:
Let's go! I love every change listed above. I'll miss standard Magnum starts, but of course I'll take a BR. And I look forward to the new radar, I like it fine in HCS.

i also love the differentiation between ranked and social being clear.
Yeah, the differentiation between ranked and social will be cool. I haven't played too much HCS though. Just enough to get ranked.
Looking forward to seeing how the AR, SMG, and Carbine changes work out.

I have to say though, I'm a little sad that variant-weapons aren't being included. The Pool of Radiance has been suffering in misery for so long, and the Twin Jewels really doesn't seem to fill that "Anti-armor" role that it claims to. Over in Warzone Land, Active Camo's close to overpowered since it can be called in as early as level 4 and is effective at all times. Hit level 8 or 9, then you just call in a Blaze and then shortly after a Camo, then wreak havoc. Meanwhile you don't see many people - if anyone - using a Damage Boost outside of Turbo.
Could you give some more info about what you (and your spartan company) don't actually like about the ability tracker?
How about the range? (default 18m vs. 24 HCS)

What about the tactics/gameplay that the default radar creates as a result -- spartan charge, mindless/reckless AR charging and frequent crouching?
The ability tracker makes these things a lot less viable, do you actually prefer the hectic pace & increasingly random results that it creates?
Sure man, but it's kind of hard for me to speak for every single member of my company as it would involve me getting into very fine details. I do know however we all share a very similar general view though.

My problem with the ability tracker is just that, it only tracks abilities. Now this may be a long message so be prepared lol

My friends and I started playing Halo at CE or 2 (I was CE) and we've always played with radar or no radar. Now we would have to use this hybrid system if all ranked went this way and in my opinion it's more frustrating than helpful. I would rather there just be no radar instead of the ability tracker. I have no issue with the increase range of it... going to 24m is a good idea I think actually. More like how it used to be.

I feel like there are three groups of people that play Halo, well four including the forgers :) you have casual players, competitive players and pro players. I consider myself to be competitive. But that doesn't mean I want Pro Player settings aka HCS. Case in point, in Halo 3 my friends and I preferred, and I would argue most people were there same, ranked team Slayer over MLG team Slayer. Why? My guess, it's because the radar was on and useful and the different variety of weapons... along with some vehicle play which is sorely missed I might add. I love ranked play!! I have always played that and don't see why ranked has to be completely different then other modes. It wasn't in Halo 3 and that game did pretty well.

343I made Halo 5 around Spartan abilities. In my opinion the ability tracker radar all but discourages you to use those abilities. You yourself even said it makes Spartan abilities a lot less visible using the tracker ability radar, so we agree on that 100% So to me it comes down to this... if your going to make Spartan abilities in aboat half your game (ranked modes) more less nonexistent..... why even have Spartan abilities in the game at all??? Why not go back to a Halo 1-3 Style with an increase base movement speed with maybe clamber (I'd be 100% for that by the way) Obviously I know this won't happen in Halo 5 but I'm talking future Halo games here. In Halo 5 Spartan abilities are a thing so instead of changing half the game, I say leave everything alone (weapon tuning is fine I'm talking radar wise here) Maybe have an 4-4 HSC playlist and a FFA HSC playlist for people who want pro settings.

Having a different setup in ranked modes compared to social isn't a good idea i think aka, stuff like different radars. People will get used to one or the other and then they won't want to play in the other mode. I feel that will just discouraged people from say wanting to play ranked if they know the radar works differently than what they're used too. It's one of the reasons why the MLG playlist back in the day wasn't the number 1 playlist, far from it. Sure, you can change starting weapons and stuff in playlists, that's fine and I'm 100% cool with HSC having its own playlist and settings, whatever that is (different radar, different starting weapons, only certain guns are on the maps, whatever) in their playlist but I don't want HSC settings in all ranked modes nor do I think the majority of people will either. I just don't see the benefits or reasoning to changing the radar for half the game when there's no need too. If you want to play different settings that's what the HCS playlist is for just like in the past that's what MLG playlist was for. It worked pretty well in Halo 3 and I think it works fine in Halo 5, so I don't know why 343I would even be considering changing all ranked mode to use the ability tracker radar when I don't think people are calling for that at all. Far from it actually. I hear more people asking for the radar to be increased in range (like how it used to be, and mainly because of Spartan charge I think which as I said should be tweeted) not changing it to an entirely different one.

I played about 100 games of...proving grounds wasn't it called? With the ability tracker radar when it came out and I noticed a huge difference in how it played. Not saying it's better or worse just that it's very different. For me, I didn't enjoy it as much. I still didn't mind it but found it frustrating like I mentioned earlier. Now, I'm not pro Spartan abilities by any means at all but I'm not fully against them either especially if sprint is in. As long as sprint is in Halo, Spartan charge or a form of it, needs to be in so we don't go back to the whole run in, double melee thing from Reach which was terrible. Ground pound I'm pretty indifferent on, just wish it had to be you had to hit the player to do actually damage. I've never felt like Spartan charge was as big of an issue as people make it out to be. You're lucky if you see one or two kills bye it in any given match in high-level play. That said, it definitely needs some tweaks though, I agree 100% with people and have made suggestions as to what.

Crouching I never had an issue with and always thought it was a good idea. I like the whole setup of you don't show up on radar if you move slowly enough or are invisible. To me it adds another layer of gameplay. Now with the Tracker ability radar, crouching all but becomes obsolete and useless and I don't think that's right.

As far as the AR goes, I don't think changing the radar will stop, as you put it here lol mindless reckless AR charging at all. I don't see how it's issues and the radar have anything to do with each other to be honest. In my opinion, the ARs problem is it's too good at mid-range (a simple issue that could be fixed easily) and there's too many of them at the start of any given match. For example in a Team Slayer game, before the match even starts there are 8 ARs in play... that's ridiculous. I actually really liked the Magnum only starts and think more playlists should adopt that. Now, my opinion on this may change after the weapon tuning, we'll have to wait and see.

I think the AR should be a map pick up weapon. Maybe you have two on the map, with one other automatic weapon, I don't know, every map would be different right. I like the idea of starting off with the Magnum and having to go and find another weapons like in the FPS of old (Wolfenstein, Doom, Quake, Duke Nukem, Hexen etc)

I also can't see, maybe you could explain this better, how the current radar creates random results or are you talking about something else? As far as the pace of the game goes, I do agree that Halo 5 is a quicker pace then previous games but I don't find it that hectic honestly. If I had a choice between Halo 5 or Halo 3's style, it would probably be a mix of the two but a lot more 3.

Well, I think I covered everything,I hope so. Sorry for the long post man, I was just trying to be thorough. I hope I answered everything that you were wondering about, if not I'll try to explain myself better in a other post.
MonkOfWar4 wrote:
Used the Wasp (random vehicle req) in Heroic WZ Firefight last night for the first time. I think its machine guns are way too weak, even against Grunts, Jackals and Crawlers. Same goes for the Scorpion's machine gun. Only way I could waste anything in the Wasp was with its missiles.
The wasp is plenty powerful against spartans. They can't make it stronger because then it would be incredibly unbalanced in regular (PvP) Warzone.
Ummm........ Spartan Charge next please?
Ummm........ Spartan Charge next please?
I'm curious which side you take on the spartan charge issue...
Syxnrgy wrote:
I was going to say "that's the point" but this BR/GF possibility actually raises some considerations...

Originally, the idea was that "Team Arena" and "HCS" would be one & the same, as even stated in-game something along the lines of "the ultimate competitive mix" or whatever on the description.
Team Arena was always originally intended to be for the competitive settings, the HCS split was only supposed to be temporary until the AR balance could be worked out...

But if the switch to BR/Gunfighter turns out okay (and I believe it could, provided consistent hit registration & lower aim assist), then what?
That's a much bigger difference in gameplay that we're talking about, and I doubt the current Arena population would be satisfied with such a merger and/or being sent over to an updated version of social skirmish.
I agree with your assessments and thoughts.
Quote:
@Sketch:
The point raised above adds yet another element to this:
ske7ch wrote:
Personally I think it's pretty exciting to take a stab at freshening things up in a two year old game and also addressing a few known "issues" with how many of these weapons perform versus their intended roles in the sandbox. But sure, it's also risky and after two years players have grown accustomed to the way things are.
I'm guessing this is probably a bit further off & I know you guys keep saying that nothing is set in stone yet...
but hypothetically, IF the BR/GF idea works out for HCS only, are there any plans for how to deal with playlist placement and/or presentation/"marketing" style?

It would be fundamentally different gameplay at that point, and putting a centralised "Arena" with BR/GF starts as the front & centre "main" playlist wouldn't really work like originally planned...

It would seem logical that "Team Arena" would just be split between "Team Objective" and "Team Slayer," letting people have more control over exactly what they play, while keeping "HCS" as its own thing with BR/GF starts.
This would also allow for Team Skirmish to make a more viable return as the "general purpose" playlist in a more social context (perhaps with some additions from "community slayer"), unless the plan is just to keep social as a weekly rotational playlist for a bit of bonus hype.

However, I have a feeling that Arena players would still have a fuss over that direction, even though it would potentially be the same settings, just split between 2 playlists instead of 1...

But having both Arena & HCS is just really redundant, given that they are both an objective/slayer mix.
But then again, that combination actually seems to be working anyway... (minus the fact that there's no real social anymore).
While "Team Objective," on the other hand, has never really worked as its own independent playlist in past titles.
I've long been an advocate for replacing Team Arena or blending HCS into Team Arena while providing an objective only playlist. There's already a Slayer only playlist so it'd be nice to have an objective only playlist too. I think the only reason 343i hasn't provided us with an objective only playlist is because some of Halo's past experiences have indicated that it may not be popular enough to support healthy matchmaking; yet, strangely enough I can recall that Halo 4's CTF only playlist was one of its' strongest, so I think there's some evidence to suggest a non-slayer based playlist could exist as long as it limited itself to a select few more popular non-slayer based modes (in a mixed fashion) or perhaps just the most popular one (aka CTF).

I imagine their goal has to include at least trying to remove the HCS playlist and get those players back into the Team Arena playlist because the population under HCS just isn't very healthy for matchmaking. A problem with the HCS is the fact that the playlist is advertised and catered toward a fairly small fraction of Halo's overall population and even though there's a decent amount of people who voice their desire and support for the settings within it the reality is that the playlist deals with low levels of population which in turn causes problems for the matchmaking system in trying to provide an acceptable experience.

In all honesty, at this point in the game's life-cycle (~2 years old) expanding the total playlist count and having somewhat duplicated modes isn't necessarily ideal. In my opinion, more playlists need to be available at launch and then the developer should slowly adjust and tailor it back as necessary per the inevitable population decline. Personally, I think 343i are in a fairly good spot now in the countable number of playlists, but I know I'd make some changes to what was offered if I were in charge. By the way, I can't see them bringing back the social Team Skirmish playlist as they won't want to siphon any potential population away from Team Arena.
If the settings truly get a "split," like this, it creates additional opportunities for creative experimentation with Halo 6.
For example (note: purely demonstrative purposes):
  • Default Slayer bumps up to 75 kill limit, but each 2 minutes, you gain access to more loadouts.
  • Start out with "classic" movement (no sprint/thrust) and only "1-handed" weapons like pistol and SMG..
  • then a "second wave" after 2 minutes opens up access to rifles (BR, AR) and either sprint OR thrust,
  • then "third wave" after another 2 minutes opens up sprint+thrust, DMR & further weapon variants like Gunfighter magnum or dual-wielding
  • Possibly (if the game even lasts this long) even a fourth stage with reach-style abilities (but obviously less OP than straight-up camo) as substitutions for thrust.
Something like that could let you honour all stages of Halo's gameplay across the years for the "standard" playlists, drawing in fans of both "classic movement" and reach-style mechanics, without "fully" committing to any one particular style...
Sorry, but I can't get behind this. The truth is that trying to appease all could easily lead to appeasing none and I think that's exactly what this would lead to.
...the custom browser has been imo a huge improvement to customisation (eg. people keep asking for HCS settings FFA but honestly, it's very easy to find a lobby for that in customs browser right now anyway), now just imagine if people could set up their own playlists too, and possibly integrate spartan companies in-game.
I mean even with just H5's complete opposite approach of "1 global game settings," just imagine how successful forge+custom browser+in-game spartan companies would have been at building & maintaining the community/population if it was there on launch.
I agree with this.
ske7ch wrote:
ps verb wrote:
I have a question that I couldn't find an answer to in the thread or in the announcement.

Will the changes to any weapons also effect their warzone variants, or more specifically, will changes to the energy sword affect the sword used in infection?The announcement made it seem like some of the mobility and lock on range aspects of the energy sword are going to be nerfed, which could have unintended consequences for the zombies playlist, tilting things further towards human favor.
The sword specifically is kind of a weird, unique situation. While the team wants to keep the finer details close to our chest for the time being, I can say that for things like campaign speed runs and gametypes like Infection it'll still be possible to use a sword that offers the same type of behavior you're currently used to.
Late but you are my hero. Thanks for the reply.
MonkOfWar4 wrote:
The machine guns are pretty weak but they are also pretty inaccurate soo if your high up will be hard to hit your targets. The wasp just takes a bit of practice. Use both the machine gun and missiles together to be more effective
ske7ch wrote:
ps verb wrote:
I have a question that I couldn't find an answer to in the thread or in the announcement.

Will the changes to any weapons also effect their warzone variants, or more specifically, will changes to the energy sword affect the sword used in infection?The announcement made it seem like some of the mobility and lock on range aspects of the energy sword are going to be nerfed, which could have unintended consequences for the zombies playlist, tilting things further towards human favor.
The sword specifically is kind of a weird, unique situation. While the team wants to keep the finer details close to our chest for the time being, I can say that for things like campaign speed runs and gametypes like Infection it'll still be possible to use a sword that offers the same type of behavior you're currently used to.
FWIW, I don't think the swords are OP in warzone, which is all about OP weapons. ;-) In fact, if not for the mobility boost you get with the sword (and especially the ravening sliver), I'm not sure it would ever be worth calling in. It's already tough for the sword to compete at L3 with the likes of the sword ghost, nade launcher, blissful, lawgiver, oni hog, or random3 vehicle. If you give it any significant nerf, it will be pretty much a dead weapon in WZ. I know you won't say exactly what changes are coming, just tossing out my 2 cents.
ske7ch wrote:
The Sandbox Team has two main goals driving this work:
  • Revitalize and re-balance the Halo 5 sandbox to a more desirable state
  • Establish/strengthen unique roles for each weapon and reduce role redundancy
With the BR and Gunfighter Magnum replacing the regular loadout, I'm a bit worried that the regular Magnum will become pointless. You won't start with it, and if it's on the ground, nobody is going to pick it up, because the BR is better at range and the Gunfighter Magnum is better up close. I hope the Magnum gets considered during this time of testing. Maybe it can be reworked somehow so that it gets a role of its own.
Please make it more like halo 3 (br, ar, magnum, slow plasma, etc) or find the middle spot. I dont like hitscan i prefer projectile system (halo 3)
If you guys go and play with the br you are gonna see why. Cheers
Please make it more like halo 3 (br, ar, magnum, slow plasma, etc) or find the middle spot. I dont like hitscan i prefer projectile system (halo 3)
If you guys go and play with the br you are gonna see why. Cheers
Why on earth do you prefer projectile over hitscan?!?!?

projectile games are SO sensitive to connection and lag, way more than hitscan games. I love the aiming mechanics in H5, and the magnum feels awesome.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
ske7ch wrote:
With the BR and Gunfighter Magnum replacing the regular loadout, I'm a bit worried that the regular Magnum will become pointless. You won't start with it, and if it's on the ground, nobody is going to pick it up, because the BR is better at range and the Gunfighter Magnum is better up close. I hope the Magnum gets considered during this time of testing. Maybe it can be reworked somehow so that it gets a role of its own.
The H5 magnum is the best thing about the game. It's so much fun to shoot, has just the right amount of auto-aim, and takes skill to use. Please don't change a thing about it.
Honestly, if they just could get the balance right of the other guns in the sandbox, they could leave the engine and weapons basically the same for H6 and just focus a TON on creative fun new maps instead of re-working a bunch of weapons.
RzR J3ST3R wrote:
ske7ch wrote:
The H5 magnum is the best thing about the game. It's so much fun to shoot, has just the right amount of auto-aim, and takes skill to use. Please don't change a thing about it.
Honestly, if they just could get the balance right of the other guns in the sandbox, they could leave the engine and weapons basically the same for H6 and just focus a TON on creative fun new maps instead of re-working a bunch of weapons.
Exactly.

@Ging3rman117
There's still the Social modes that they mentioned will supposedly retain the Pistol and AR as starting weapons.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. ...
  9. 18