3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 18
DaxSeven09 wrote:
MonkOfWar4 wrote:
I would like a higher chance for the DMR to appear in Requisitions and for its level to be lower in Warzone Firefight. I've owned Halo 5 for sometime now and have never got the DMR as a Req option till now.

Could the railgun and Hydra get ammo refills at Req stations in Warzone Firefight and in the Campaign?
I hate to tell you but SR31 is a drop in the bucket. You may have owned it for a long time, but you haven't been playing it.

Just to give you an idea of where you're at: Max SR Total XP Needed and Its RewardsThe Req level is fine they have lowered it once they don't need to lower it again. Plus the Rail gun and the Hydra are power weapons it make things too easy if we have infinite power weapon ammo. That's no fun.
Very useful table, thanks.

The reason why I rank up so slowly is because I don't get many kills especially in Arena. So I don't get many commendations and the associated reward packs.
The banshee desperately needs at least a two second cool down period for doing rolls. A spartan has a two second cool down for doing a simple boost. I think this change would greatly improve btb and warzone. 343 plz! :)
The banshee desperately needs at least a two second cool down period for doing rolls. A spartan has a two second cool down for doing a simple boost. I think this change would greatly improve btb and warzone. 343 plz! :)
Has the Banshee ever had this? I don't find this to be that big of a problem. I rarely run into good Banshee pilots.
so no customization options for pc
DaxSeven09 wrote:
Has the Banshee ever had this? I don't find this to be that big of a problem. I rarely run into good Banshee pilots.
you are one lucky spartan haha
DaxSeven09 wrote:
Has the Banshee ever had this?
Don't think so, but the rolls have been slower before.
Its so good
If they don't bring anything new to the game, I really don't care a lot. When I read about a Fall Update I instantly jumped at the idea of new weapons and vehicles being added, but if it's just gonna be to tune the currently existing sandbox that's kind of a bummer. I'm not getting the XOneX so idc about the 4K. I'm not competitive at all, I'm casual and happy with the way the weapons work now I'll probably not even notice the tweaks. I wanted to see new stuff added that really refreshes the game and makes me want to play, cause now it's just boring to me. So unless you people give me a nice surprise (still hoping for a Brute Shot) I don't really care. I'll be happy for the bug fixes but that's about it.
Also might wanna add some more vehicles like the hornet, spectre, falcon, chopper, prowlers maybe some more forerunner vehicles instead of only the phaeton and let prometheans use warthogs..... As for weapons the brute shot, but the pistol should really be chamged to the h4 pistol(mechanic wise) because now its just a scopeless dmr
Yeah, but personally if I was to add one single thing, that'd be the Brute Shot (plus variants). There are other things which I'd love to see, but that's the Number 1 to me. But it doesn't look like they'll add anything else to H5. I'd say the actual content updates are over since Monitor's Bounty, and that's what bugs me. Gotta wait for H6!
Sadly yes.....😓😔
Hopefully the base laser is seeing a tweak. That thing needs a faster charge-up. Spawning that weapon in fiesta makes me wish for a sentinal beam or regular plasma pistol instead.
King38Ace wrote:
Hopefully the base laser is seeing a tweak. That thing needs a faster charge-up. Spawning that weapon in fiesta makes me wish for a sentinal beam or regular plasma pistol instead.
I'm ok with the current Laser, that thing is made mostly with vehicle combat in mind, and it goes great for that. I actually can score some kills with it in Super Fiesta, I just pre-charge it and fire at the enemy, or release and repeat if there's no one. I once accidentally fired it and killed a guy with Prophet's Bane XD
Not to be pessimistic about the update, but I felt this shoulda been coming out around last summer or before. Especially since after all those attempts at fixing heavy aim, the Achilles grinding companies matching casual players and other match making woes that made it nearly impossible for Solo players to have a consistently fun experience when every skill is thrown into the mix without considering the team sizes.

With the updates that came out earlier this year and in the HCS, yall put your effort into making the M6 dominating for competive play and the starting weapon anyone should care about. Now that it is, How can the sandbox be modified any further to bridge the divided communities around this game?Tis' a question that eludes an answer from me.

On the competitive crowd side, they've turned their Ire towards the Percison Weapons for their frankly better performances than the pistol in several categories. Coming to a conclusion that these kinds of weapons with no bloom and inconsequential spread will not likely be missing targets and make the game feel "easy". ( I know it takes skill, what I'm trying to say is their effectiveness increases a lot with not as much skill, kinda like the same argument that caused the removal of the AR as a starting weapon in HCS). Some of the demands include some nerfs to range, aim assist and slight reductions in power and rate of fire so they don't have a statistical advantage everywhere.

Speaking of talking points, I very much don't wanna see a mindset of "X type of weapons don't belong in Halo/HCS" or have it applied to balancing the sandbox. Such mindset would undo the goals you set forward to 1) eliminate weapon redundancy and 2) bring the weapons to a more desirable state. Because that's just rhetoric and not data or constructive feedback needed to help what you set to accomplish. With my biggest fear that feedback would be provided by players who no longer play or don't quite understand the mechanics to make a judgement and have it not be laced with misinformation or biases. Could turn out to be misguided lip service that misses the mark.

Thats my thoughts on the update.
With my biggest fear that feedback would be provided by players who no longer play or don't quite understand the mechanics to make a judgement and have it not be laced with misinformation or biases. Could turn out to be misguided lip service that misses the mark.
I don't think you really need to worry about that. This was taken from the 8/3/17 community update Summer Sizzle
ske7ch wrote:
Player Feedback – Through official surveys and ad-hoc forum reports, the studio aggregates targeted as well as unsolicited feedback to help validate data and/or flag a particular area that needs game data follow-up.
I think the keep phrase here is "...help validate data and/or flag a particular are that need game data follow-up." So in other words they won't make a change based solely on community opinion or solely on the data, but a combination of the two. Try and get your friends back in to play once these tests go live. Maybe, for some, it is too little too late, but what better way to help 343 with the future of Halo 5 but also with Halo in general. They will take the data to help them shape Halo 6 as well. Maybe I am a bit too optimistic but who knows maybe I'm not.

Edit: sorry about that mess up with the quotes at first. It took me a few minutes to fix.
What are the other weapons that will be modified?

And what will be the possibility to see other weapons of the universe in action as they are:
- Type-52 Pistol
- Carabine Type-25
- Special Application Rifle Type-52
- Type-31 Rifle
- Grenade Launcher Type-25
- Directed Energy Rifle Type-50
- Guided Ammunition Launcher Type-52

Even weapons not used as they were:
- Type-42 Directed Power Support Gun
- Targeted Power Support Gun Type-52

(These are of the covenant) Among others.
What are the other weapons that will be modified?

And what will be the possibility to see other weapons of the universe in action as they are:
- Type-52 Pistol
- Carabine Type-25
- Special Application Rifle Type-52
- Type-31 Rifle
- Grenade Launcher Type-25
- Directed Energy Rifle Type-50
- Guided Ammunition Launcher Type-52

Even weapons not used as they were:
- Type-42 Directed Power Support Gun
- Targeted Power Support Gun Type-52

(These are of the covenant) Among others.
As of this past Thursday we learned of three weapons:

Active Camo: "...tuning tweaks are aimed at making it bit more of a valuable power-up for players."
Energy Sword: "...players with an Energy Sword in-hand are able to traverse maps a little too quickly and close the distance with an opponent a little too effectively in some scenarios so the tuning tweaks are designed to address this."
Beam Rifle: "....changes being made...are designed to create parity with the UNSC Sniper Rifle update that went live in March, ensuring both weapons continue to excel in their intended roles but don’t over-excel in hip-firing situations."

All items in quotes are taken word for word from our most recent community update. Haze of Glory. All changes will be made to existing weapons. I don't believe there will be any new weapons added. We will be getting info on the remaining 12 weapons in the next few weeks.
Is there anything in this game you will ever leave alone?
I've never seen so much back and forth in a game.
I'm not sure why Camo needs a buff. Sure it fails me sometimes, but only because people have good eyes and/or care enough to greatly up their Tv brightness. As it still stands, Camo is very effective at what it does, almost too effective when it comes to boarding land vehicles that are high in Req cost.

Something must be done for Damage Boost. Some say lower to 4 cost, and buffing the damage isn't needed, but this power up is severely underused.

I second the notion of Whiplashes appearing as Req energy 5. Such a Req is worthy of being at least Rare. Whiplashes are hitscan, faster firing, very potent against vehicles and have no problem of dispatching Jorge's Turret, Spnkr Prime, or Tartarus Gavel. I'm sure y'all aware how good the Whip is, seeing how it was in the Spnker Prime and Rail playlist, and was the most used weapon 🤔. It's the easiest and arguably the best gun in the game

Also I personally would like for y'all to look into Krith's Hand. I've noticed it being pretty inconsistent in killing even when all shots are landed. It feels weak more or less for a legendary.
"Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
Donquixote Doflamingo
Me and many others would be eternally grateful if Spartan footsteps didn't sound like a sledgehammer hitting a stainless steel floor.
I'm honestly happy for this next update. The weapons tweaking will allow some weapons to (especially by different req level) have different purposes and will give it much more effective and useful as well as perfected.
Please remove the song of peace from arena and replace with a buffed standard suppressor.

Make storm rifle take more skill to use. All the autos really.
RollCats wrote:
Please remove the song of peace from arena and replace with a buffed standard suppressor.

Make storm rifle take more skill to use. All the autos really.
Why, the song of peace takes 3 shots more to kill then an ar, it is not hitscan unlike the ar, and since you descope when aiming down sights, the ar is way more usefull at longer ranges so and the storm rifle is almost useless if used at anything but close range since it doesnt home in like the suppressor does, automatics take more skill to use then you think

PS: in fact i.d like the suppressor to do some more dmg, because the rof(at max speed)and clip size are the only things that ate better then the ar and for forerunner weapons i.d expected alot more
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 18