Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Weapon Tuning Update - Early Discussion Thread

OP ske7ch

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 18
Also I personally would like for y'all to look into Krith's Hand. I've noticed it being pretty inconsistent in killing even when all shots are landed. It feels weak more or less for a legendary.
I completely agree and can attest to everything said here; and I believe your comment on kriths left hand is only the tip of the iceberg. I'm gonna speak in bullets to make it a bit tidier. For anything I don't elaborate on, it's because the weapon is out-classed by other same level/ lower reqs in their current state.
- In general for beam rifles, I feel especially on expanded (but on balanced too) the first shot of any beam rifle (or the first shot of the krith burst) won't hit the target, which leads to a spam of shooting. I'm not sure why this is, but the first shot just never hits! This doesn't apply to the halo 2 retro beam rifle though....
- Make the twin jewels of maethrillan come with either 1 or 2 more clips of ammo. It is a pretty obselete weapon considering it is completely outclassed by either other snipers, or spartan lasers.
- Make the boltshots have slightly longer red reticle range, both hip fire and zoomed in. It is impossible to use boltshots successfully as their range is outclassed by other reqs
- Give the Blood of Suban slightly less ammo (it appears to have just a little too much compared to other level 4 reqs in terms of ammo versus ammo needed to kill
- Fix lag lunge (it'll be coming up on 2 years, I think it's time to fix this glaring flaw 343)
- Make the pools of radiance shoot faster (it's rendered obselete due to how little damage it pushes out compared to rockets for example)
- Make the tartarus' gavel req 6, the jorge's chaingun is more effective, for a lower req. REQ 7 can grab a banshee ultra, a spanker prime, or even an answer which are both all more reliable at clearing out hordes of enemies.
- Make it so the halo 2 beam beam rifle delta can shoot slightly faster (it should be on par with the nornfang, but it's not -_-)
- Make the echidna req 5 (nobody's gonna use it anyway)
- Make the heartseeker req 6
- Make the normal light rifle req 3
- Give the dying star way more ammo (maybe 2 or 3 more clips)
- Give both of the mythic pistols more ammo (give people a reason to call them in over a gun that can actually kill in one shot)
- Give the talon of the lost the same amount of ammo as a hailstorm (make it viable as an anti vehicle/ boss weapon)
- Give the white scar one more clip of ammo
- Give jorge's chaingun movement speed to the plasma turret (give people a reason to call that trash in)
- Make the whiplash req 5 (and make it a mythic)
- Give the arclight one more shot (so it can compete with the endgame)
- Take turrets exempting the jorges chaingun out of the random weapon pool
- Give the hi five another clip of ammo
- Give the oni rocket pod turret 2 more shots of ammo (give us a reason to call it in -_- )
- Make the normal saw req 3
- give the oathsworn more ammo/ more range, maybe sound slightly different?
- Give the arrow of time slightly more ammo (let it compete with the halo 2 beam rifle alpha)
- Make the splinter turret movement speed slightly faster, do the same to the normal detached chaingun movement speed
- Make the standard gauss hog variant req 5, it's weak, and not many people would use it even at 5 reqs
- Make it so the mongeese (not gungeese) drive at a slightly faster top speed than the warthog, so people have a reason to use them
- Take the oni gauss hog out of the random ultra rare vehicle
- make the vespin rocket hog drive as fast as the rally warthog
- Make the Oni Mantis, Hannibal Mantis, Oni Tank, and Hannibal Tank unable to be boarded, so camo cannot counter them anymore.
- Make the sword needler warthog req level 2
- Make the hannibal wasp pilot not so vulnerable to OTHER WASP ROCKET ATTACKS. I'm fine with other weapons such as archlights though.
- Reduce the frequency at which the random rare vehicle gives players an anti rare wraith! It's such a useless vehicle.
- Make the damage boost level 1 req 4.
you're going to nerf the sword, NERF THE FRIGGEN SWORD??? what are you guys thinking? it's not overpowered at all unless a guy who knows what he is doing but that's quite rare. a speed nerf i guess that's ok but a lunge nerf no just no perhaps just one would be fine like nerf the lunge and have the speed remain the same to compensate for the lack of range please don't make it useless like H3's sword .
DaxSeven09 wrote:
MonkOfWar4 wrote:
I would like a higher chance for the DMR to appear in Requisitions and for its level to be lower in Warzone Firefight. I've owned Halo 5 for sometime now and have never got the DMR as a Req option till now.

Could the railgun and Hydra get ammo refills at Req stations in Warzone Firefight and in the Campaign?
I hate to tell you but SR31 is a drop in the bucket. You may have owned it for a long time, but you haven't been playing it.

Just to give you an idea of where you're at: Max SR Total XP Needed and Its RewardsThe Req level is fine they have lowered it once they don't need to lower it again. Plus the Rail gun and the Hydra are power weapons it make things too easy if we have infinite power weapon ammo. That's no fun.
I'll grant that the rail gun and Hydra, just like the rocket launcher and fuel rod cannon, would be too dominating if they could be refilled at Req Stations.

Wouldn't be too harmful to Warzone game balance if the shotgun could be reloaded at the Req station - one rarely gets the chance to survive in those games by getting close enough to multiple AI adversaries for it to be effective. Also, the shotgun is rarely useful in Warzone unless the fight occurs indoors - if you can't reload it, it'll never get used since the sub machine gun then becomes a better choice, having a higher rate of fire and reloadable at Req Stations.
MonkOfWar4 wrote:
DaxSeven09 wrote:
MonkOfWar4 wrote:
I would like a higher chance for the DMR to appear in Requisitions and for its level to be lower in Warzone Firefight. I've owned Halo 5 for sometime now and have never got the DMR as a Req option till now.

Could the railgun and Hydra get ammo refills at Req stations in Warzone Firefight and in the Campaign?
I hate to tell you but SR31 is a drop in the bucket. You may have owned it for a long time, but you haven't been playing it.

Just to give you an idea of where you're at: Max SR Total XP Needed and Its RewardsThe Req level is fine they have lowered it once they don't need to lower it again. Plus the Rail gun and the Hydra are power weapons it make things too easy if we have infinite power weapon ammo. That's no fun.
I'll grant that the rail gun and Hydra, just like the rocket launcher and fuel rod cannon, would be too dominating if they could be refilled at Req Stations.

Wouldn't be too harmful to Warzone game balance if the shotgun could be reloaded at the Req station - one rarely gets the chance to survive in those games by getting close enough to multiple AI adversaries for it to be effective. Also, the shotgun is rarely useful in Warzone unless the fight occurs indoors - if you can't reload it, it'll never get used since the sub machine gun then becomes a better choice, having a higher rate of fire and reloadable at Req Stations.
I say again no challenge when you can reload a power weapon. Haven't you come across a shotgun camper in a base? Imagine what could happen if he could have infinite shotgun ammo?! Not thanks.
Here are my few cents. I'm not going to talk about REQs or Warzone because that mode has been devoured by farming teams and I don't play it anymore.
I'm sure not all of this is ideal, but these are my immediate thoughts after playing a ton of Arena this week.

Buffs
  • Spoiler:
    Show
Nerfs
  • Spoiler:
    Show
Weapons that don't need to be changed
  • Spoiler:
    Show
i like halo the way it is, mate
Me and many others would be eternally grateful if Spartan footsteps didn't sound like a sledgehammer hitting a stainless steel floor.
Um... Have you seen the arena? Do you know what a Spartan is? They have insanely heavy armor (John's is 700 lbs, but I can't find the armor weight of a Spartan-IV) and the arenas are usually metal. It should sound like a sledgehammer hitting a stainless steel floor.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
im just going to leave what i said in my thread here.

"ok so i was just learned that youre upcoming update is Buffing Active Camo. my response is. are you insane?Active Camo does NOT need a buff. if anything it needs a nerf. it should not give full stealth capability that it does now. for those who are not aware. the Active camo in its current state allows you to remain fully undetectable while crouched and crouch walking which is fine since it impedes your movement. However this effect also applies to walking. meaning not only are you unseen to the Eye. but undetectable by Radar. this makes it impossible for anyone to know someone is in AC. and is one of the reasons why ground vehicles have a very hard time. because they can be easily boarded without anyway of knowing someone was next to them in AC.AC should function the same as in Halo Reach. where as your AC is active multiple red dots appear all over the enemies radar when in close proximity. this will make players aware that someone on the Enemy team is using AC near them but will not know where. this will give players especially in vehicles a fighting chance to find and kill the AC player.AC is one of 3 things in this game imo need to get whacked by the nerf bat. (Active Camo, Banshee flip, and Plasma Pistol Emp)
people will wonder why i say these need a nerf so i might as well elaborate.Active Camo.
already touched on above.Banshee Flip.
so far the banshee flip has no cooldown in anyway. and also disable's lock-on and kills tracking on tracking weapons such as Rockets, hydras and PP. thus making these weapons futile against the banshee.Solution: Either place a cooldown on the banshee flip or make it use up the banshee boost meter by about 25% percent of the meter per flip.PP EMP effect.
the EMP effect of the Plasma pistol and to an extent the Echidna Hydra launcher. are capable permanently indefinitely shutting down and immobilising vehicles. preventing them from fighting back or escaping by hitting them with EMP blasts that refresh the effect of the EMP on the vehicle before the vehicle itself has even recovered from the EMP. and combined with the fact for example the scorpion. if you get hit with a PP not only are you immobile but your Cannon is disabled as well. basically at that point its game over since you will be hit with another EMP blast refreshing the timer before your previous one wears off and giving you a small chance to fight back.i have 2 Proposals for this one.1. after a EMP effect is applied the vehicle receives a small 2 second immunity to EMP effects. giving the vehicle a chance to either kill its attacker or flee. (still disabled the vehicles weapon systems during the EMP effect.2. the vehicle can constantly get EMPed and thus by way. permanently immobilised but the weapons systems on the vehicle remain active and usable. for example. if im in a scorpion and get hit by an EMP i am immobilised but i can still operate the main turret and gun to give me a chance to kill my attacker. giving me a fighting chance.i want to hear other peoples thoughts. because im just astonished that 343i think the AC needs a buff when it doesn't."
Banshee Flip.
so far the banshee flip has no cooldown in anyway. and also disable's lock-on and kills tracking on tracking weapons such as Rockets, hydras and PP. thus making these weapons futile against the banshee.Solution: Either place a cooldown on the banshee flip or make it use up the banshee boost meter by about 25% percent of the meter per flip.
the EMP effect of the Plasma pistol and to an extent the Echidna Hydra launcher. are capable permanently indefinitely shutting down and immobilising vehicles. preventing them from fighting back or escaping by hitting them with EMP blasts that refresh the effect of the EMP on the vehicle before the vehicle itself has even recovered from the EMP. and combined with the fact for example the scorpion. if you get hit with a PP not only are you immobile but your Cannon is disabled as well. basically at that point its game over since you will be hit with another EMP blast refreshing the timer before your previous one wears off and giving you a small chance to fight back.i have 2 Proposals for this one.1. after a EMP effect is applied the vehicle receives a small 2 second immunity to EMP effects. giving the vehicle a chance to either kill its attacker or flee. (still disabled the vehicles weapon systems during the EMP effect.2. the vehicle can constantly get EMPed and thus by way. permanently immobilised but the weapons systems on the vehicle remain active and usable. for example. if im in a scorpion and get hit by an EMP i am immobilised but i can still operate the main turret and gun to give me a chance to kill my attacker. giving me a fighting chance.i want to hear other peoples thoughts. because im just astonished that 343i think the AC needs a buff when it doesn't."

I completely agree here, with everything except for the ability for a tank to move it's barrel while EMPed. The whole idea of the plasma pistol is to disable vehicles, and tanks will become practically invulnerable if they can't b EMPed.
Caroniver wrote:
Me and many others would be eternally grateful if Spartan footsteps didn't sound like a sledgehammer hitting a stainless steel floor.
Um... Have you seen the arena? Do you know what a Spartan is? They have insanely heavy armor (John's is 700 lbs, but I can't find the armor weight of a Spartan-IV) and the arenas are usually metal. It should sound like a sledgehammer hitting a stainless steel floor.
If these spartans are so advanced that they can thrust, ground pound, stabilize, spartan charge, etc... then they can be advanced enough to put rubber bottoms on the bottom of their metal boots where you cant here them from a mile away. Immersion is overrated. But if you are going to play the immersion card then I can play to. And advanced armor with all these upgrades would have a way to quiet them for Spec Ops that need stealth.
you're going to nerf the sword, NERF THE FRIGGEN SWORD??? what are you guys thinking? it's not overpowered at all unless a guy who knows what he is doing but that's quite rare. a speed nerf i guess that's ok but a lunge nerf no just no perhaps just one would be fine like nerf the lunge and have the speed remain the same to compensate for the lack of range please don't make it useless like H3's sword .
In what universe was H3's Sword useless? What?
qrobi1 wrote:
Ok so I was just that you're upcoming update is Buffing Active Camo. My response is. Are you insane? Active Camo does NOT need a buff. If anything it needs a nerf. It should not give the full stealth capability that it does now.

For those who are not aware the Active camo, in its current state, allows you to remain fully undetectable while crouched, and crouch walking which is fine since it impedes your movement. However, this affect also applies to walking. This means not only are you unseen to the Eye, but undetectable by Radar. This makes it impossible for anyone to know someone is in AC. It is one of the reasons why ground vehicles have a very hard time, because they can be easily boarded without anyway of knowing someone was next to them in AC.

AC should function the same as it did in Halo Reach. Your AC had active multiple red dots appear all over the enemies radar when in close proximity. This will make players aware that someone on the Enemy team is using AC near them but will not know where. This will give players especially in vehicles a fighting chance to find and kill the AC player.

AC is one of 3 things in this game, in my opinion, that need to get whacked by the nerf bat. (Active Camo, Banshee flip, and Plasma Pistol Emp)

People will wonder why I say these need a nerf, so I might as well elaborate.
Active Camo, I already touched on above.

Banshee Flip, so far the banshee flip has no cooldown in anyway. It also disables lock-on, and kills tracking on tracking weapons such as Rockets, hydras and PP. thus making these weapons futile against the banshee. Solution: Either place a cool down on the banshee flip, or make it use up the banshee boost meter by about 25% percent of the meter per flip.

PP EMP effect, the EMP effect of the Plasma pistol and to an extent the Echina Hydra launcher are of capable permanently, indefinitely shutting down and immobilizing vehicles. This prevents players from fighting back or escaping by hitting them with EMP blasts that refresh the effect of the EMP on the vehicle before the vehicle itself has even recovered from the EMP. This is combined with the fact, for example the scorpion, if you get hit with a PP not only are you immobile, but your Cannon is disabled as well. Basically at that point its game over, since you will be hit with another EMP blast, and refreshing the timer before your previous one wears off and giving you a small chance to fight back.

I have 2 Proposals for this one: 1) after an EMP effect is applied the vehicle receives a small 2 second immunity to EMP effects. This gives the vehicle a chance to either kill its attacker or flee (still disabled the vehicles weapon systems during the EMP effect), 2) the vehicle can constantly get EMP'd and thus by way permanently immobilized but the weapons systems on the vehicle remain active and usable. For example, if I'm in a scorpion and get hit by an EMP, I am immobilized, but I can still operate the main turret and gun to give me a chance to kill my attacker. I

I want to hear other peoples thoughts, because I'm just astonished that 343i think the AC needs a buff when it doesn't."
I completely agree here with everything, except for the ability for a tank to move it's barrel while EMP'd. The whole idea of the plasma pistol is to disable vehicles, and tanks will become practically invulnerable if they can't b EMP'd.
I took the time to clean these two up in order to help you guys get your message out. I added and omitted a few words, but that's it. When there is a post with one long paragraph, I, like other people I am sure, tend to look past them. Also, qrobi1, when you are trying to quote someone click the quote option at the bottom of the post. It will give a notification to the individual you are quoting, as long as they have them turned on, and they will likely be more aware of your post.

Anyway, since you want to hear other people's thoughts. Unfortunately, I don't share your belief about Camo. I rarely play a lot of BTB or Warzone, and thereby I don't have a lot of issues with Camo players boarding my vehicle without my knowledge. The times this has happened to me I just chalked it up to my not being as aware as I should. In my opinion spotting the Camo guy is a lot more doable than you are insinuating.

I do remember the way that the Reach Camo worked. The main issue I had with the radar affect was that it disrupted the flow of the game. Once those dots would come up everyone would be concerned with finding them, and I seem to remember a lot of people didn't like it.

I am looking forward to the Camo buff, because it seems that most of the Arena players are able to find that Camo guy a lot easier than before. This is something that shouldn't happen. It is called camouflage for a reason. We should not be able to see them. I disagree that you are completely invisible when walking. If you have a trained eye, that a lot of the players still playing this game do, then you are able to spot the Camo guy too easily in my opinion.

The Banshee flip having a cool down I am not sure about. The times that I have played BTB I have only seen this a couple of times, and when I was flying the Banshee the constantly flipping thing didn't help me as much (maybe I was doing it wrong). I am on the fence with this one.

The EMP nerf you are proposing I could possibly get behind. Mainly reduce the tracking ability it has once you zoom in. The way it is right now a player can take down a vehicle, and close the distance, too easily.
Please bring back no overheating in the oni warthog (even if you need to make the level higher to obtain it)

Also the grande launcher is slightly over powered in fiesta, however as a power weapon you have to run and get it is fine

The sword should remain as is, i think it is a mistake changing it
banshee flip needs a cool-down too -- it is aggravating having that spammed over and over and over in big team
you're going to nerf the sword, NERF THE FRIGGEN SWORD??? what are you guys thinking? it's not overpowered at all unless a guy who knows what he is doing but that's quite rare. a speed nerf i guess that's ok but a lunge nerf no just no perhaps just one would be fine like nerf the lunge and have the speed remain the same to compensate for the lack of range please don't make it useless like H3's sword .
The sword does not need a ridiculously forgiving and long lunge alongside a speed buff in a game filled with Spartan abilities. Forward aggression is so much easier than previous Halos because your speed with the combination of sprint and thrust is more than enough to close the distance for enemies further away. By default, the sword in H5 is already more powerful than any classic halo without all the buffs made to it in CQC. So why would it then be logical to further increase the movement speed or the lunge range of the sword in H5? There are no reasons to do this unless the developers have absolutely no faith in the skill level of Halo's player base.

As for that bolded part, you probably never played arena in maps featuring the sword. It's easy to look like you know what you're doing with the sword when the game holds your hand in that fashion.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Why do kids keep coming in here and making posts that have no resemblance to the topic? Do you have something to say about the weapons? Is this all you will post while you are here?
Amigo tranquilo tomar las cosas en el lado positivo
ame registration are already favorable after the last updat
Main idea should be this:

Easy to use? -> Less effective
Difficult to use? -> More effective

Disclaimer:
  • By effective, I don't just mean damage.
  • It's also an issue of "range of scenarios" that it's useful in.
  • It's also an issue of how much ammo it gets & how often you get it (ie. SAW -- good in almost every aspect, but you have to earn the ability to use it first).
  • It's also an issue of things like smart-scope, bullet magnetism and aim assist.
All of these things matter, and all weapons should be useful to some degree, but the easiest weapons need to be more specific/niche, or less powerful in general, or have less total benefits/features.

Example:
  • Lower the aim assist on the BR but make the burst more consistent (meaning, either count the shot or don't, no more of this "1/3 bullets registered" nonsense)
  • Increase DMR to 3-shot beatdown.
  • Significantly lower the bullet magnetism of the AR (especially for headshots) and increase the maximum spread
  • Lower physical (so after shields pop) damage of storm rifle
  • Lower shield damage of SMG
  • Increase the time it takes to switch to another weapon after using brute plasma rifle, and increase the time it takes to fire at full speed
  • Significantly increase the range of the suppressor's bullet tracking


These examples are what tackle the fundamental areas in which the current weapons are currently OP (same order):
  • Battle Rifle is balance in terms of kill time, but it's too easy to use (spread+bullet magnetism+high aim assist = way too easy headshots) and too inconsistent at the same time. This makes it bad for both casuals and more competitive players, as well as less fun in general because you don't know what you're going to get out of it... it really depends on the connection of that game in particular.
  • The Designated Marksman Rifle's high aim assist makes sense in the sandbox due to its long-range role, and the kill time is appropriate... but it also dominates at close range, making it too good in too many different aspects. It goes outside of its intended use.
  • The Assault Rifle's smart scope and headshot bonus are nice ways of easing players into use of more difficult weapons, but have unintended consequences on effective range. Everything about the AR is "ok" and at first glance, doesn't feel particularly OP in any particular area... but the combination of being "ok" in each area (scope, high clip, starting weapon, damage, headshot bonus, high aim assist, beatdown combo, shield strength, physical strength, range, etc. etc. etc.) culminates into an overall effectiveness of being OP. This is what casuals often don't see when they say the "AR is fine." It doesn't attract attention because it doesn't kill you in particularly shocking or unexpected ways, which leads people to ignore the total culmination of effectiveness across all scenarios. Changing magnetism and spread addresses this without fundamentally changing its feel & functionality. This is the type of change that would address the concerns of competitive players without hurting it too much in the areas that its users like it. Adding a very very slight delay for the first bullet may also help combat the effectiveness of "peppered bursts" at range while still making them useful.
  • Small Machine Gun is great as a close quarters killer but just a bit too strong to kill without a melee, making it pretty decent (though inconsistent & frustrating to both the user & the one its used on) in medium range. Past games have relied upon the melee to get the kill with it but now you can just spray, making it too good at medium range. Lowering shield damage would allow it to still be a beatdown master combo, but without also bleeding into medium range territory.
  • Storm rifle is just overall too powerful, but not in any one particular area. The main issue is that it just doesn't follow the rest of the sandbox's style of physical damage effectiveness. Lowering physical damage lowers the overall effectiveness but without taking away close-range beatdown or weapon-switching (for pistol headshot) viability.
  • Brute plasma rifle is exactly as I imagined it should be, its but combinations are too strong. The beatdown combo is too strong to the point that it's nearly at shotgun territory. Adding a very slight delay at the beginning of shots (like suppressor) addresses this without affecting its overall particular intended niche. Also, the pistol has such a good weapon switch time that the combo is beyond OP at medium range. I know that swap time is meant to be based on the switching-to weapon, but the swapping-from weapon also should matter, and brute plasma needs a bit more delay. This addresses the current areas that it's OP in, but without needing to change damage, intended niche or overall feel.
  • Suppressor has low damage and no particular niche area. The slow buildup makes it terrible at close range, the damage makes it bad at medium, and the lack of a scope and projectile speed also makes it bad at long range. It's just bad in every aspect. But its upgraded version (I forget which one) is very interesting at longer ranges. The increased tracking makes it effective in a very unique way: a long-range sustain damage weapon, which no other weapon since the Reach's "microwave gun" has attempted. This makes it so that you can't just "surprise" players at long range like a sniper -- they have a chance to move out of the way. But where the suppressor can shine through significantly increased range of tracking is in the niche of longer ranges against players who are exposed in the open. For players who have cover, either at long or medium range, this makes the weapon effective as a "SUPPRESSOR" -- keeping the enemies pinned down, but not necessarily able to kill them.
ok, so we've got some people pointing out that adjusting the weapons based on feedback for PvP multiplayer could have unintended consequences for campaign speedrunners. But are you going to take into account any unintended consequences for PvE (i.e. Warzone Firefight)? Or is this update only going to done with PvP in mind? Let me re-post what I said in another thread:
Quote:
Whatever they do, I hope they keep Warzone Firefight in mind. The fact that power weapons are virtually useless in that mode is due to the fact that weapons and vehicles, and their respective req energy requirements, are balanced for PvP Warzone. However, Warzone Firefight seems to be one of the most popular modes, and is the only thing I play in Halo 5 anymore. It would be nice to see them address this issue of power weapons being relatively useless, or at least kept in mind.
As for unintended consequences, imagine this scenario: the assault rifle gets nerfed in some way, due to balancing reasons for PvP. Players therefore have a more difficult time gaining points in round 1 of Warzone Firefight. With less people able to reach req level 3 by the time round 2 starts, they will have a more difficult time with later rounds, and so on. In other words, nerfing the loadout weapons needed for round 1, when everyone is at req level 1, could potentially start a snowball effect that changes the rest of the match.
Even warzone firefight isn't designed with warzone firefight in mind.

There's soooo many issues with it, it isn't even funny. At least 1 thing glitches out in probably 50% of all the games I play, and that doesn't even include the bad design aspects.

So I think it's safe to say, they literally won't even think about this for a second.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 18