Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Weapon you use the most in Halo5

OP DizzyRin

mine would probably be just the plain old assault rifle or battle rifle
In the Campaign I'll gladly use almost anything, because the weapons are well balanced. My favorite weapons tend to be the mid-long range weapons like the BR.

In Warzone, my favorite weapons are the AR and BR variants that have scopes and the Hard-light ammo. Especially the AR variant, because I can get that variant around the time my team takes our first base, and I get to keep it with me for the entire rest of the game. The BR variant I'll usually pick up later when I'm re-spawning anyways. They're both great for mid-long-range firefights, as well as for taking down vehicles.
Definitely the BR. Slowly the h2br is becoming my most used
BR for loadout weapons, Hydra for Reqs.
Tactical Magnum…
BR or DMR or better yet, the Halo 2 Battle Rifle.
My Waypoint service record says it's the Magnum... so it's the Magnum for me, I suppose.
Magnum most likely. Things bloody useful, no one will argue that
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
Statistics tell me the Magnum, but my favorite is the DMR
DizzyRin wrote:
Ye same i don't really care i adapt to survive whats happening. Plus im mostly stuck driving the Hog or any machine.
DizzyRin wrote:
Usually a recon smg and a h2 br.
BR, DMR or H2BR.
BR Silenced
standar loadouts, magnum and br
I love the H2 BR.
According to waypoint, its the BR for loadout and sniper for power weapons
I love the H2BR of course, and next is Grenade Launcher/Pro Pipe.
loadout? Magnum.
Magnum.