Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] What’s a good rank in SWAT?

OP BenTennysonOMNI

Hello, all!

I’m a newbie to SWAT. I’ve played about 20 matches of it on Halo 5, and the only other time I’ve ever played it is with a friend on the couch oh H4. I got Plat 3 after my first 10 qualifier matches, and worked my way up to Plat 5.

Is that a decent rank? I’ve been seeing a lot more diamonds on SWAT, so I’m not sure what the CSR skill signification means here.
Well the ranking system goes

Bronze 1-6
Silver 1-6
Gold 1-6
Platinum 1-6
Diamond 1-6
Onyx 1500- (varies depending on amount of players currently ranked within playlist)
Champion (Top 200 players within the specific playlist)

With that being said, the majority of players that play the game casually fall between Gold and Platinum. So I would say for hardly playing the game, Plat 5 isn't bad at all!
Each tier is different though- Diamond may not be as easy for you to get in Slayer but easier in Swat. It depends on a variety of things. Overall though, not bad at all and I'd just keep practicing. Swat was the first thing I reached diamond in when I first did placement matches. For me, it's much harder to rank up in Slayer than in Swat- but it may be different for you. For instance, in my first ranked matches this season I was a diamond 3 or 4 (I think) in swat but immediately placed onyx in FFA and diamond 2 in slayer, but fell short and placed in plat 2 for sniper.
champ is pretty good
Sypriz wrote:
champ is pretty good
Impressive, my friend. I can only aspire.
Sypriz wrote:
champ is pretty good
Well, it's certainly achievable after a lot of time and effort. But for the record, getting Platinum is a pretty fair rank from experience. Gold is acceptable too, but if you can hit Diamond, then more power to you.
HaXoR73 wrote:
Sypriz wrote:
champ is pretty good
Well, it's certainly achievable after a lot of time and effort. But for the record, getting Platinum is a pretty fair rank from experience. Gold is acceptable too, but if you can hit Diamond, then more power to you.
or you can go for champ :)
Sypriz wrote:
HaXoR73 wrote:
Sypriz wrote:
champ is pretty good
Okay, okay, I get your flow... :P
HaXoR73 wrote:
Sypriz wrote:
HaXoR73 wrote:
Sypriz wrote:
champ is pretty good
lol, ONYX is good too
Sypriz wrote:
HaXoR73 wrote:
Sypriz wrote:
HaXoR73 wrote:
Sypriz wrote:
champ is pretty good
lol, ONYX is good too
It really is. Just need to be at the top of my game and hopefully things will work out nicely. :)
HaXoR73 wrote:
Sypriz wrote:
HaXoR73 wrote:
Sypriz wrote:
HaXoR73 wrote:
Sypriz wrote:
champ is pretty good
lol, ONYX is good too
It really is. Just need to be at the top of my game and hopefully things will work out nicely. :)
or join up in a 4 man, id say past Diamond thats your only chance of getting champ
I aspire for diamond in solo play. Currently I'm Plat. I will certainly try to hit into at some point though nut if I can only do that with a team, then I will scrounge about and find what I can lol.
For swat and snipers low tier onyx. Just due to how it plays and how easy it is at the low tier (I was diamond when I first queued pre season now onyx 1700+) I don’t mean to brag or anything like that but I’ve played on both ends of the spectrum. So I’d say low tier onyx is a good spot
that being said for your first time playing and solo que plat 5 is an amazing rank to reach congrats man
i'd say being around plat 3 - diamond 1 is a good rank, yestarday i got bored so i decided to go from gold 3, to diamond 1 in 4 hours while also trying to grind some commendations for the achilles amor
Hello, all!

I’m a newbie to SWAT. I’ve played about 20 matches of it on Halo 5, and the only other time I’ve ever played it is with a friend on the couch oh H4. I got Plat 3 after my first 10 qualifier matches, and worked my way up to Plat 5.

Is that a decent rank? I’ve been seeing a lot more diamonds on SWAT, so I’m not sure what the CSR skill signification means here.
Not too bad for the new guy in swat, highest I've ever had in SWAT on H5 was diamond 1(ages ago).

Also don't let your rank concern you. If somebody is gonna jump on you and humilitae you with all that 'Get gud scrub", or "Get rekt -yoinked-" because you're a certain rank, just(figuratively) tell them to stick it where the sun don't shine and(literally) ignore them and keep on swatting man. Main thing is you're having fun playing halo 5 and that's all that matters.
i'd say being around plat 3 - diamond 1 is a good rank, yestarday i got bored so i decided to go from gold 3, to diamond 1 in 4 hours while also trying to grind some commendations for the achilles amor
Please don't revive old topics thanks