Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

What’s the most useless weapon in watzone?

OP BloodiedSpirit6

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
in thinking the storm rifle.
The storm rifle is good when you're doing close quarters. The plasma turret would be the worst weapon.
Seems odd to me that there have been so many of these types of "worst weapon" threads recently.

Anyhow.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
The plasma turret would be the worst weapon.
Yep.
There's your answer.
Garbage accuracy, garbage damage, projectile-based. And of course, being a turret, it forces you to walk about as fast as a turtle stapled to a tree.
For me its the Sniper rifle.
I would do more damage if I would just throw this thing at the enemy.
Just to be different, I think the worst weapon in Warzone is me! I'm hopeless so there you go I'm the Plasma Turret of players 😂
*Takes Sugar out of mouth*

The Plasma turret.

*Puts Sugar back in mouth*
The plasma turret, dear god, the is your average Boomco or Nerf Gun on the battlefield
ZacBum wrote:
Just to be different, I think the worst weapon in Warzone is me! I'm hopeless so there you go I'm the Plasma Turret of players 😂
What kind of attitude is that soldier!? Lol
ZacBum wrote:
An honest one? Sorry Sarge do I need to go do pushups or am I on mess duty for a week? 😅
ZacBum wrote:
ZacBum wrote:
An honest one? Sorry Sarge do I need to go do pushups or am I on mess duty for a week? 😅
20 push ups! And mess duty for 2 weeks! Get to it Marine!
(Lol)
ZacBum wrote:
ZacBum wrote:
20 push ups! And mess duty! Get to it Marine!
(Lol)
Roger that Sarge 😩 lol this is bringing back old Army memories haha
ZacBum wrote:
ZacBum wrote:
ZacBum wrote:
(Lol)
You'll feel more like a man when your done soldier...
(Lol me too)
LUKEPOWA wrote:
The storm rifle is good when you're doing close quarters. The plasma turret would be the worst weapon.
I've always sold my plasma turret. Recently I've found one use. Escape from Arc , usually on Mythic weekend. Round 1 when you have to protect the armory. You can aim out the door or shoot them when they drop. Try it
ZacBum wrote:
ZacBum wrote:
ZacBum wrote:
(Lol)
You'll feel more like a man when your done soldier...
(Lol me too)
Trust me I have lots of previous experience Sarge... LOL
There is another thread on here where 343 asks for suggestions on weapon tuning. The number 1 request is to nerf the storm rifles. So naturally I've been using the storm rifle and getting lots of kills. Lots of Spartans saying it's overpowered. My skill is underpowered so we make a good team lol
I think the Brute Plasma rifle and sentinel beam are useless. I check allot of Spartans commendations and those 2 weapons are what most players have the least kills with. Without a damage boost on them it's hard to Kill with. I still want the commendations for them so I've using them and it's tough . Sentinel beam is good against vehicles but takes too long and the Brute Plasma is good against shield less opponents I guess.
  1. Plasma turret
  2. rocket turrets
  3. beserker's claw
  4. base Fuel rod cannon
  5. base lightrifle
  6. Echidna
  7. Dying star
  8. Suppressor
  9. Boltshot
On the contrary, the base storm rifle is great! If you want a cheap REQ early game when you're pushing initial bases, it's awesome. You can die and call another one immediately cause it's so cheap. Brute plasma rifle is also pretty useful very early, in select cases. It's great for teamshot cause it melts shields, and great close quarters where you'll win every battle with a few quick bursts + beatdown.
Plasma turret, I always just sell them
id have to say the CE magnum, its so rare and it cost as much s a sniper, so i doubt anyone would use it
Watzone?

xD

OT: XP boosts.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3