Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

what are the best weapons in halo 5?

OP MiggyTwo

in halo 5 guardians we are given a multiple weapons which is the best in your own opinion? Mine would probably be the Carbine.
Magnum. Especially with some of those skins, it looks really cool.
Probably the Nornfang,The Answer, and the Whiplash.
The best weapon in Halo 5 is the weapon you get when you use the Forge glitch to make a Sentinel beam shoot Pro Pipe grenades
Overall probably The Answer or Nornfang. Generally, probably the standard magnum or the suppressed one.
The best weapon in Halo 5 is the weapon you get when you use the Forge glitch to make a Sentinel beam shoot Pro Pipe grenades
So much fun to cause chaos with this 😂😂 I hope 343i “accidentally” creates the glitch in Infinite too.
If customs count then this one 🙂

But it really depends on what you are playing.... Ranked arena the pistol is the best... Warzone H2BR or DMR extended mag... Req weapon probably the answer is the most fun to use with honorable mention to dying star(which could use a buff IMO)
Endgame it's best if you are looking to ruin someone's day by wrecking their ride.
The most all around versatile answer to your question is "the answer" it works as a close range weapon, a mid range weapon, and a long range weapon.
I was playing warzone the other day and I spawned in a active camo and stumbled immediately on to the answer and a sniper rifle. after running out of sniper ammo i quickly took out like 3 guys at a different base earning long shot medals then they started trying to hunt my invisible self. Several got close but couldn't handle the power of the answer. as they kept coming I took down a wasp and assisted in a banshee takedown. So yeah it's solid and unstoppable with camo.
The gavel and prophets bane are crazy op as are a few of the rockets. You can't go wrong trying to "reach out and touch someone" with the CE pistol. I mean it really all depends on the need, the game type, the map size, the strategies of your team and the opposition.
I would love to keep seeing them developing all this for game types like big team fiesta. And even add in stuff like the fist of rukt or the honor gaurd spears etc. That already exist in lore.
LethalQ wrote:

But it really depends on what you are playing.... Ranked arena the pistol is the best... Warzone H2BR or DMR extended mag... Req weapon probably the answer is the most fun to use with honorable mention to dying star(which could use a buff IMO)
bro dying star sucks serious booty bc the stars take so so long to explode that you could 3 or even 4 shot them. it only really helps if they go around a corner and you can't shoot them anymore but they still die from the stars
I'm partial to Splasers that fire Nornfang rounds. They fire rapidly while charging, and if you release then it fires a laser along with the Nornfang rounds, just in case there's a pesky scorpion.
oozra wrote:
LethalQ wrote:

bro dying star sucks serious booty bc the stars take so so long to explode that you could 3 or even 4 shot them. it only really helps if they go around a corner and you can't shoot them anymore but they still die from the stars
Yeah probably shouldn't call dying star a best weapon more so just a fun weapon to use.
LethalQ wrote:
oozra wrote:
LethalQ wrote:

Yeah probably shouldn't call dying star a best weapon more so just a fun weapon to use.
I agree it pretty fun
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Probably the Nornfang,The Answer, and the Whiplash.
I second this one... But wanted to add Prophets Bane to the list
In the campaign I find some of the armor breaking weapons useful especially on legendary. The Bolt shot and Suppressor are great at taking out Promethean armor. The plasma pistol takes care of the elite shields and you can even use it to take out grunts and jackals. Using these weapons really helps to keep your precious headshot weapon. Also if you tell your team mates to pick up these weapons it makes it easier for you to take the final shots.
Saw the answer
The Answer and Blood of Suban carbine are two of my top weapons