Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

What are your FUNNIEST Halo Moments - Halo 1-5

OP JakeisCake04

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
What are your FUNNIEST Halo Moments? Comment down, preferably Halo 5 but the other Halos work too!
Unity
Halo 3, I just killed the first scarab you meet in game. There were a few marines underneath it when it blew, and their bodies freaked out. Their limbs had stretched out in ridiculous ways, and some of their textures got really wack. Unfortunately, I didn't screenshot it.
Halo 3, I just killed the first scarab you meet in game. There were a few marines underneath it when it blew, and their bodies freaked out. Their limbs had stretched out in ridiculous ways, and some of their textures got really wack. Unfortunately, I didn't screenshot it.
That's hilarious mate XD
When I am up on a Scarab in H3, and then I am suddenly sent flying into space for no reason. Happens quite a bit.
When I am up on a Scarab in H3, and then I am suddenly sent flying into space for no reason. Happens quite a bit.
Yeah same here pal XD
Halo 3 on Master Chief collection I was killing enemies on The Storm and right when I see this one grunt he teleports and disappears I did record footage of it but it looks like in the footage he died randomly and teleported out of the map of the mission.
Kreger123 wrote:
Halo 3 on Master Chief collection I was killing enemies on The Storm and right when I see this one grunt he teleports and disappears I did record footage of it but it looks like in the footage he died randomly and teleported out of the map of the mission.
XD
me and my friends made a person and we made it so arms would move so he started dabbing and it was really funny because he was dabbing. i think dabbing is really cool and funny it was more funny than the time we made him tpose and show his dominance over the other spartans.
I got an entire lobby to cease fire
Scorrrrpio wrote:
I got an entire lobby to cease fire
Legendary
Noseos wrote:
me and my friends made a person and we made it so arms would move so he started dabbing and it was really funny because he was dabbing. i think dabbing is really cool and funny it was more funny than the time we made him tpose and show his dominance over the other spartans.
Lol that's amazing
Noseos wrote:
Lol that's amazing
lol thank you
I was playing Castle Wars on the basic map and a warthog got stuck between the stairs and the roof! Luckily i took a picture of it though. There were also many times in CE where a gun just span in the wall firing uncontrollably it was hilarious and i also got a video of it too!
Halo 5 - when I'm gonna clearly get killed so I just start dancing in place with crouch. Sometimes the other guy just stops and crouch dances with me till my shields charge and I catch him off guard.
Halo 5- I was playing some ranked slayer, got a team of noobs, I got sniper and sword camped in the corner until they got so pissed of that they all snuck up on me assassinated me, and shot and T-bagged my dead body.
also when my teammate was going to betray me for sniper on colosseum, i whipped around and no-scoped him so hard he quit.
Amanticus wrote:
I was playing Castle Wars on the basic map and a warthog got stuck between the stairs and the roof! Luckily i took a picture of it though. There were also many times in CE where a gun just span in the wall firing uncontrollably it was hilarious and i also got a video of it too!
That's hilarious mate!
Halo 5- I was playing some ranked slayer, got a team of noobs, I got sniper and sword camped in the corner until they got so pissed of that they all snuck up on me assassinated me, and shot and T-bagged my dead body.
also when my teammate was going to betray me for sniper on colosseum, i whipped around and no-scoped him so hard he quit.
Words of a champ right here! XD
Halo 5 - when I'm gonna clearly get killed so I just start dancing in place with crouch. Sometimes the other guy just stops and crouch dances with me till my shields charge and I catch him off guard.
That is probably the funniest thing on here, I should try it sometime! XD
If i find out a way; I would link the video but it’s in my profile recordings.

i was just chilling in a passenger warthog running circles on a war zone map in the search for splatter kills. Out of no where, a wild rocket hog appears and tries to blow me up.
i ended up hitting the rocket hog so hard that the gunners body flew into the air and smacked an above head ceiling and flopped to the ground.

It was was a magical moment.
If i find out a way; I would link the video but it’s in my profile recordings.

i was just chilling in a passenger warthog running circles on a war zone map in the search for splatter kills. Out of no where, a wild rocket hog appears and tries to blow me up.
i ended up hitting the rocket hog so hard that the gunners body flew into the air and smacked an above head ceiling and flopped to the ground.

It was was a magical moment.
That is a magical moment mate XD
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2