Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

What are your top 3 favorite guns

OP Nano155614

What are the top 3 weapons
Big fan of The Answer. Great at mid-range and only outmatched by a shotgun point blank. It can even work as a bit of a sniper if you play it right.

H2BR, the only loadout weapon that was untouched by the Overtime Update other than the Magnum (only downside is it’s a level 5 REQ in WZ). Plus it’s a cool throwback.

Whiplash, because a fast-firing one-hit-wonder is hard to ignore.
tuhin94 wrote:
Big fan of The Answer. Great at mid-range and only outmatched by a shotgun point blank. It can even work as a bit of a sniper if you play it right.

H2BR, the only loadout weapon that was untouched by the Overtime Update other than the Magnum (only downside is it’s a level 5 REQ in WZ). Plus it’s a cool throwback.

Yeah, I think whiplash is one of the best REQ's in the game.
tuhin94 wrote:

It feels very good to use. The people who designed the Railguns did a phenomenal job communicating when the weapon is ready to fire without distracting the player from the battlefield.
tuhin94 wrote:
tuhin94 wrote:

It feels very good to use. The people who designed the Railguns did a phenomenal job communicating when the weapon is ready to fire without distracting the player from the battlefield.
Whiplash is a top tier weapon, the absolute plays you can make wielding that weapon is insane.

Id say Nornfang & The answer too. Pair those with an active Camo in Warzone Turbo, absolute filth strategy. Got 3 unfrigs back to back with that weapon combo.
  • Whispered Truth.
  • Nornfang.
  • Selene's Lance.
Nornfang
Whiplash
Ad Victoriam
  1. Arclight.
  2. Endgame.
  3. Razor's Edge.
My favorite are
whisper truth
Scatter shot
SMG
Magnum, Carbine, and Snipe (in slayer/arena ranked)
Sniper, SPNKR(standard), and H1 magnum.
SAW, SAW, and SAW.

And mostly because it looks pretty.
The magnun, old faithful, she has never let me down.
The answer, it just absolutely sheds.
The sniper rifle, the plays that can be made with this weapon are dirty.
  1. Arclight.
  2. Endgame.
  3. Razor's Edge.
I’m curious, why pick a Razor’s Edge over a Needler?
I don't have a particular order of my favorites but I love the SMG, the Hydra Launcher and the Saw.
tuhin94 wrote:
  1. Arclight.
  2. Endgame.
  3. Razor's Edge.
I’m curious, why pick a Razor’s Edge over a Needler?
The name reminds me of AC/DC's album😆.
Jokes aside, I really like the weapon design and sound. I found it extremely good in close/mid range combats and surprisingly effective against vehicles (it melts wasps). Also, if i remember correctly, it has the slowest supercombine time.
HellKat513 wrote:
I don't have a particular order of my favorites but I love the SMG, the Hydra Launcher and the Saw.
I like to use those guns too
I'd have to say my first favourite weapon is the Magnum Extended Mag, because I already love the Magnum, and who doesn't like extended mags?
My 2nd favourite gun is the Halo 2 BR, because it's basically well, the Halo 2 BR.
My last favourite gun is the Nornfang. Do I need to say anything else about it?
Unity