Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

What Armor Are You Still Trying To Get?

OP JG Graffiti

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Besides the obvious and highly sought after Achilles Armor Set, what Armor/Customization are you after the most?

Personally I just want the “Old School” stance to complement my Mark V Armor, as well as the Gold Standard Weapon Skin for the SMG. It’s the last Skin I need to have a completely pimped out Arsenal, and I am looking forward to that.
I've gotten Achilles, but my personal favorite helmet has to be Deadeye, which I don't have. The "Looking Skyward" stance is also one that has seemed to evade me so far.
There's no armor that I have a burning desire to get, but I really want the Supernova assassination. That thing is wild.
Achilles, Timmy, and Olive are all I’m missing.

I think I can unlock Timmy with 50 hours in Custom Games, but I don’t see that or the other two happening.
I've been finished with the whole req system for two or so years. Right now I'm looking forward to completing the target master challenges though. I've got the 3rd black skin and I'm about half way to the 4th. I think the 4th is probably my favorite not a huge fan of the gold.
The only Armor I need is the Olive Helmet
I've gotten Achilles, but my personal favorite helmet has to be Deadeye, which I don't have.
Try pairing the Deadeye helmet with the Achilles armor once you get it. Looks great in my opinion.
The Achilles helmet which we will most likely recieve this month and the classic helmet pack. Every time it comes I'm never online.
I really want FOTUS. Idk why but I still consider it the "pro" helmet since I was always getting dominated by kids wearing it when I was starting out.
I'm wearing the only armor I can tolerate wearing. The rest look terrible IMO. Sure, there are a couple other armors that are tolerable, but for pretty much all of the ones I can tolerate, the color pallets ruin them for me. I do like the CIO armor piece, but I wish it had a better paint scheme and looked more gen 1.
Challenger and Olive, but I don’t Forge anymore and nobody can get the Challenger stuff anymore so looks like I’ve got all I can get.
The Achilles helmet which we will most likely recieve this month and the classic helmet pack. Every time it comes I'm never online.
If you're wanting to use REQ points then yeah you'll have to wait for it to appear in the store again, otherwise you can buy it here.
JB Linken wrote:
If you're wanting to use REQ points then yeah you'll have to wait for it to appear in the store again, otherwise you can buy it here.
Yeah I know you can always buy it with real money but, why do that?
JB Linken wrote:
Yeah I know you can always buy it with real money but, why do that?
While I do own the Classic Helm pack, that’s still a good question
Achilles helmet, although I'll never equip it.
Exenius wrote:
I've been finished with the whole req system for two or so years. Right now I'm looking forward to completing the target master challenges though. I've got the 3rd black skin and I'm about half way to the 4th. I think the 4th is probably my favorite not a huge fan of the gold.
The gold is actually quite cool when you view if from gameplay. I didn't like it before I had it, but I got it and tried it and it looked so good I kept it over the black.
Achilles. Timmy
Still working on Locus Edge :c It eludes me to this day.
That's a shame
That's a shame
I just don't like the look of it. But I do want to unlock it. You're in the same company as me by the way.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2