Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

What Armor Are You Still Trying To Get?

OP JG Graffiti

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I have all of the armor sets and weapon skins (as well as all the Stances/Assassinations/Visors too...I even have both the 343 Skins) with the exceptions of: both Unicorn Skins, the Olive and the Timmy Helmets, and the Achilles set. Since I could care less about the Achilles set, I guess I am going for the Timmy Helmet.
Still grinding for that Achilles helmet.
I just don't like the look of it. But I do want to unlock it. You're in the same company as me by the way.
Yeah I've been trying to help you guys get that helmet too, but it's just a shame for something that takes so much time to unlock to not be worth wearing. I might wear it once in a while but I'll probably stick to my Timmy helmet most of the time 🐳
I just don't like the look of it. But I do want to unlock it. You're in the same company as me by the way.
Yeah I've been trying to help you guys get that helmet too, but it's just a shame for something that takes so much time to unlock to not be worth wearing. I might wear it once in a while but I'll probably stick to my Timmy helmet most of the time 🐳
That's a lot of Marines for one match! I try to get at least 15 to 20 per warzone game, depends on the map and it would help if I had more camo powerups.

Sorry for the off topic tangent.

I have my pilot helmet, that's all I need.
Not really after anything. I'm happy with my setup: Mark VI GEN1 (Helmet) + Helioskrill (OG; Body). Achilles, I don't care, not even for collection or completion. I don't like it's design very much and I'm sure I would dislike my Spartan wearing it.
But if there's anything I would like (completion) it's Blue Team's, Buck's, Noble Team's and Mark V Alpha armors. Oh, and Fotus because that helmet is just... funny-looking with that horn lol.
None. Helioskrill since day one.
James4125 wrote:
If it would have stayed exclusive unlock for beating all the campaigns on Legendary then heck yea I'd still be rocking helioskrill.

Still one of my favorite armors. Hope it comes back via hard unlock in infinite
Gungnir but I finally got it. Made me so happy.
James4125 wrote:
Helioskrill is soo easy to get now though. You can get all versions of the armor via Gold Packs; even the set that was suppose to be unlocked via MCC Legendary Playthrough.
James4125 wrote:
Helioskrill is soo easy to get now though. You can get all versions of the armor via Gold Packs; even the set that was suppose to be unlocked via MCC Legendary Playthrough.
I don't wear it for it's unlock requirements. Although I did get it the proper way I wear it because it's my favourite. By comparison I think Achilles is by far one of the ugliest in the game and that's the only one with real unlock requirements.
The only armour set I have left to unlock is Achilles, but I'm not trying to finish it.
ODST Helmet that isnt Nightfall and Kat's Helmet as well, I get legit everything but those 2
The now impossible Challenger
James4125 wrote:
James4125 wrote:
I don't wear it for it's unlock requirements. Although I did get it the proper way I wear it because it's my favourite. By comparison I think Achilles is by far one of the ugliest in the game and that's the only one with real unlock requirements.
I can agree that Achilles is one of least appealing sets in the way of looks for me as well. I just don't think you should have to rely on 99 other players to get a set of armor for your character. If you only had to work on personal player commendations to get it and not Company ones, then I would maybe find it a little more enjoyable. But alas.

The now impossible Challenger
That set and the Achilles set are the only full sets I don't have. I also need the Timmy and Olive helmets and I will have all the armors unlocked. Then I would basically just need the two Unicorn Skins and would have pretty much everything (save for the emblems) unlocked.
Achilles of Course and the Emile Armor are the 2 I really want
James4125 wrote:
James4125 wrote:
That set and the Achilles set are the only full sets I don't have. I also need the Timmy and Olive helmets and I will have all the armors unlocked. Then I would basically just need the two Unicorn Skins and would have pretty much everything (save for the emblems) unlocked.
I got the Timmy helmet quite recently, and from Halopedia, it's gained after you spend some 50 hours in Custom Games. However, I remember the description of the pack also noted "Thank you for playing Halo 5 Forge" which may indicate that you need to play Halo 5 Forge with your account.
James4125 wrote:
James4125 wrote:
I got the Timmy helmet quite recently, and from Halopedia, it's gained after you spend some 50 hours in Custom Games. However, I remember the description of the pack also noted "Thank you for playing Halo 5 Forge" which may indicate that you need to play Halo 5 Forge with your account.
The Timmy Helmet is obtained from playing 50 Hours in Custom Games. The Forge one is the Olive Helmet, which requires you to get a map you made in Forge get put into a Playlist.
James4125 wrote:
James4125 wrote:
The Timmy Helmet is obtained from playing 50 Hours in Custom Games. The Forge one is the Olive Helmet, which requires you to get a map you made in Forge get put into a Playlist.
Not talking about that one. The pack from which I received the Timmy had that in it's description.
I only started playing today. All I need in my life is Athlon armour, as a common unlock I hope it won't take long.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2