Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

What armour is the best?

OP Darthkatzen8942

Which armour, in your opinion, looks the best out of ALL the halo 5 armour variants
The Mark VI Satrap is probably the nicest Mark VI armor in terms of color balance and distribution. It also works extremely well with the Classic Helmets, namely Mark V Delta, Recon GEN1, CQB, EOD, and EVA GEN1. The others are either really plain or smeared with ugly details.
Assuming we aren't counting remakes I think I'd have to say Achilles looks the best.
Venator
Achilles and Venator are amazing! I completely agree!
I'd also throw in there the Noble Armor.
WETWORK
helljumper feet first helmet and centurion armor
helljumper feet first helmet and centurion armor
but not in combo
These are the best: https://i.imgur.com/zFDnPIn.png.

Or Mark V (Mark IV works too) with Vigilant armor (Jun's): http://i.imgur.com/BA1ZkXq.gif
Anything that’s Slik, classic & perfectly designed

But mostly Venator, it’s my bae :P
I like noble and Mark IV gen1 (scarred and normal)
HaXoR73 wrote:
The Mark VI Satrap is probably the nicest Mark VI armor in terms of color balance and distribution. It also works extremely well with the Classic Helmets, namely Mark V Delta, Recon GEN1, CQB, EOD, and EVA GEN1. The others are either really plain or smeared with ugly details.
I so desperately wanted to like SATRAP. As you said, the secondary colour was almost perfect. But then they had to add that damn squiggle right in the dead-centre that ruined the whole armour. Hopefully the artstyle change in Infinite will be the death of those arbitrary patterns.

I stuck with regular GEN2 Mark VI for a while but for that classic Halo feel you just can't get better than the Mark IV. Mark IV and Mark V Delta are such a good match.

EDIT: Aw dang, didn't see this was a revived by a necro. Well, go ahead and nuke this, mods.
Air Assault
Helioskrill Complete
Operator helmet cus flashlight and abomitable body
Full Mark IV set.
I like Champion Athelon, Mark 6 scarred, and Helioskrill. They're practically the only 3 armor sets in Halo 5 with any personality