Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

What could make this game the best Halo ever?

OP iKampfer

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10
For me it's a really fleshed out forge mode so that there will be a ton of great and creative custom games which will give this game a long life.
A lot of things.
  • Compelling and intriguing campaign that could make for the best one yet
  • Extremely fun and competitive multiplayer
  • Highest number of launch maps plus 15 free maps for DLC
  • The possibility of an updated and more advanced Forge
  • Some love for Custom Games, such as a file share, map, and gamemode search and a Custom Games matchmaking list
  • Largest post-launch support in any Halo game yet
  • Dedicated Servers
  • Killing Chief
  • Killing Arbiter
  • Killing Buck
  • Destroying the Elite Civilisation
  • Locke becoming more badass than Chief
  • Awesome cliffhanger ending
It all depends on the campaign. So far it has potential to be the best one yet, since its also the one with the biggest scale and sandbox.
Dedicated Servers
Everything depends on the simple fact if the game works on the 27th of October. And not only the game, but also the servers. Halo 5 can't become the next MCC otherwise the population will probably be gone-myself included.
And this time I will sell my limited edition if this game doesn't work. What could make this game the best so far? I guess, community support in H5.
Amazing singleplayer and more armor customization.

This post has been hidden.

A really strong campaign, with lots of interesting places. Also, a well-balanced weapon sandbox.
Everything needs to be working day One

There needs to be the ability to invite recent players into your game..
FILE SHARE AND FILE SEARCH!#
This is essential the community needs to pull together to keep the game fun .
File search is NEEDED and a must if this game wants to come out strong and ready to be the best halo yet.
LOOKING AT YOU HALO MCC
The campaign having some really incredible moments with no deadspaces. Bringing in Blue Team and giving Locke a squad that includes Buck could go a long way to ensuring that isn't the case.

In every Halo, there's a few missions that I just don't really care to go back and play. In CE, it was the Library/Two Betrayals stretch. In Halo 2, it was everything after Regret. In Halo 3, it was Cortana/Halo. In Halo 4, it was Requiem/Forerunner. They still had great moments necessary for advancing the story, but the gameplay would range from disinteresting to repetitive.
Reach style firefight
The Halo community getting on the same page and getting back to just enjoying video games.
A campaign better than Halo 4, don't get me wrong I loved halo 4 but spend the first section of the game being the architect of humanity's destruction and then being praised for stopping what you started.
Well hiccups are to be expected during launch, I just want it to launch smoothly and lets us enjoy match making on day one.
Without Spit Screen it is no longer Halo

The launch will be a debacle of epic proportions if it is left out.

Halo night is dead.
R.I.P. Halo
Hamhawk wrote:

Halo night is dead.
R.I.P. Halo
Get out of here with your negativity we don't need that -Yoink- brought into this thread. If you dissapointed go and vent you disapproval in the splitscreen thread.
The most competitive multiplayer to date, crushing CoD, and bringing HCS to a whole new high!
Hamhawk wrote:

Halo night is dead.
R.I.P. Halo
Get out of here with your negativity we don't need that -Yoink- brought into this thread. If you dissapointed go and vent you disapproval in the splitscreen thread.
It is impossible to be sunshine and rainbows without a storm, and there is a storm brewing. It will not be The Best Halo Ever without the essence of Halo; Halo night, friends and family hanging out, playing split screen, together.
Hamhawk wrote:

Halo night is dead.
R.I.P. Halo
Oh boy, one night is gone, this means that I can't go home and just invite my friends to the game.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10