Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

What could make this game the best Halo ever?

OP iKampfer

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 10
Good AI, especially Team AI. If they get shot down just cause they stand in front of incoming fire and don't know what to do, there is a game wrecker there. AT the same time, they should not get in the way.
Splitscreen
Dedicated Servers.
A working network.
Splitscreen
Every gametype.
Firefight.
Reach's Forge.
Splitscreen
Including everything that was cut or was never going to be included that the fans greatly desired.
For me it boils down to this:

Everything works day one with little to no issues
The campaign makes sense (4 was a little crazy with the ending but I accept it)
The multiplayer is not buggy and is competitive, fun, and leaves me wanting to come back for more
Forge is more complex (and offers tons of options)
Bungie taking over development and starting over from scratch.
Split screen
ODST style firefight (custom games as well)
A working file share system
Dedicated severs
Splitscreen multiplayer.
Hamhawk wrote:
Hamhawk wrote:
Without Spit Screen it is no longer Halo

The launch will be a debacle of epic proportions if it is left out.

Halo night is dead.
R.I.P. Halo
Get out of here with your negativity we don't need that -Yoink- brought into this thread. If you dissapointed go and vent you disapproval in the splitscreen thread.
It is impossible to be sunshine and rainbows without a storm, and there is a storm brewing. It will not be The Best Halo Ever without the essence of Halo; Halo night, friends and family hanging out, playing split screen, together.
When my friends and I play together we bring little TVs and Xboxes over to each others house. We've been doing this since we were 14 when Halo 2 came out. We will continue to do this with Halo 5. We worked summer jobs in the fields for Halo money then and it was all good, I look toward to doing the same in the future - adapt.
EdibleAwax wrote:
CHEEZZ xlT wrote:
Having split-screen so I my friends do not have to buy an Xbox to play it.
I think I'm the only person on Earth that doesn't care if split screen is in the game or not
Im here with ya buddy
EdibleAwax wrote:
CHEEZZ xlT wrote:
Having split-screen so I my friends do not have to buy an Xbox to play it.
I think I'm the only person on Earth that doesn't care if split screen is in the game or not
No you're not alone. I haven't played split screen in I don't know how many years
CHEEZZ xlT wrote:
Dyess wrote:
  • Killing Chief
  • Killing Arbiter
  • Killing Buck
  • Destroying the Elite Civilisation
  • Locke becoming more badass than Chief
  • Awesome cliffhanger ending
No.
Yes.
No. Kill chief and halo dies
A very solid multiplayer.
I want decent updates and just 343 to be there for the community.
splitscreen
so is this thread like an undercover split screen thread?
I think it would be cool if there were a mode where everyone was marines instead of spartans in multiplayer
What about not being a spartan they already have us playing 2 characters and more squad based gameplay with npc also the huge multiplayer maps why not make a mod with teams split up into two with a set number of marine players with set skills then a set number of odst with set skills and a small number of spartans per side let us feel the difference in mortality between humans and spartans. also make it customizable like 5 odst vs 1 spartan 4 marines and such. just an idea.
Hamhawk wrote:
Without Spit Screen it is no longer Halo

The launch will be a debacle of epic proportions if it is left out.

Halo night is dead.
R.I.P. Halo
I made a deal with a mod that I wouldn't go into the split screen thread and pick fights just to amuse myself, but seriously? What did this bring to the conversation? What did this help? This guy brought up an actual relevant question, and then people like you come and taint the entire thread with this junk.

iKampfer wrote:
For me it's a really fleshed out forge mode so that there will be a ton of great and creative custom games which will give this game a long life.
Multiplayer bro, I'm all about multiplayer. The campaign will enthrall me or a few hours, maybe a day or two, but when I'm done, STRAIGHT into multiplayer, hell I may even skip it and just play Multiplayer to stomp some kids. That is what I love about Halo.
A firefight would be awesome, but not like how spartan ops was like in halo 4, i think it got too repetitive, but firefight was fun and casual
No. Kill chief and halo dies
Are people seriously still trying to push this sad notion? Why won't people realise that there are other characters that exist in the Halo Universe who are not named John-117?

Halo does not revolve around one single character. There are other characters who also deserve to shine.
I hope the story between 4-5 is covered thoroughly enough
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 10