Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

WHAT DO PEOPLE THINK OF HALO 5'S MULTIPLAYER.

OP TruScottishGuy

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I didn't like it and dont think I played past the 6(?) placement matches. Felt like Halo 4, played like Halo 4, a game that was very boring and samey with no real unique qualities to it. Probably wont buy it.
It was awesome! loved how the AR and SMG worked in CQC and Br/LR/DMR worked in their ranges. They only thing I wish was fixed was the LR smart scope would like it be the halo 4 style didn't like the floating stuff in front messed with my sight when aiming.
I loved it, best game I've ever played based on the beta. My only concern is number of maps. They have a lot of maps, but they also have a lot of game modes with specific maps for each. So, I hope there's enough maps to make each playlisdt last.
The Beta was above and beyond the best Beta I've played, especially considering how early it was released. All of the gameplay was on point and I can't wait to get my hands on the full thing.
erickyboo wrote:
Best multiplayer so far for any halo game I believe.
Agreed
erickyboo wrote:
Best multiplayer so far for any halo game I believe.
Agreed
Loved Arena in the beta. Really like 3 of the 5 maps in it (not so much the other two, a forge map and a "redo version" of one of the other maps felt lazy and didn't play very well). Runs very smoothly. Most of my issues with the game seem to be being fixed. Breakout was not appealing. Part of Halo for me is how much health players have. It takes much more skill to kill a player with more health than to kill a player with less health... just doesn't feel like Halo at all, and I probably won't play it much in the final game. Warzone looks pretty sick, I hope they buff the Ai for the final game though. In the gameplays I've seen they look pretty stupid and weak for how many points they're worth. :)
I'm excited for the game.
Get rid of Breakout, sorry but paintball gametype is a lame modified swat. There is a better way to make use of an elimination gametype.
Played the beta, I liked Breakout a lot.
Love the buff to the smg. Everything was pretty and sounded great.
My only gripe would be the gameplay and kill-times are extremely fast. I must be getting old or something, having a hard time keeping up with kids these days. Not a fan of "twitchy" gameplay, tbh. And with your Spartan being so weak what with his/her shields being easy to knock out, I felt I was playing SWAT or something. Lol

But honestly, I'm very excited for H5G release. Can't wait to get my hands on the LCE! Whoo!
I really really liked it, felt like a Halo for once, not a frustrating class shooter like Reach and not a CoD look-a-like to H4, it was very refreshing, fast and gorgeous looking even for a very early beta. My only real peeve about it, were the killcams or the kill feed, that needs to go asap

I loved it, period.
From everything I have seen, Halo 5 could be one of the best Halo's yet. The multiplayer was fun in the beta and warzone looks amazing!
I absolutely loved it.
i had a blast during the beta and I'm counting down the days until Oct 27th.
DSight wrote:
i had a blast during the beta and I'm counting down the days until Oct 27th.
Aren't we all my friend? :D
KaneXX12 wrote:
The Beta was loads better than H4 and the game as a whole looks amazing.
I agree. Looks a lot better!
Loved it I can't wait for it in October.
Cautiously optomistic.
It compliments the verticality halo is known for. It felt great in the beta!
coll9502 wrote:
Ramir3z77 wrote:
Skillful, unique, full of pointless abilities that aren't anywhere near as significant as the EEVAWLVE crowd makes them seem, map selection was sub-par at best. I did like Regret a lot, Truth was okay, the other two maps were just...no. Didn't care for Breakout, barely played it.
the pointless abilities i can kind of agree with especially if shoulder charge from behind only takes there shield down,dont know if this will be the case but it will make assassinations while sprinting ALMOST impossible
You've got that wrong. Shoulder charge is an instant kill from behind, but only drops their shields if you hit them from the side or front.
awesome i didnt know if it was still an instant kill or not nor did i say that it did that down just their shields
FxkN MiGo wrote:
I didn't like it and dont think I played past the 6(?) placement matches. Felt like Halo 4, played like Halo 4, a game that was very boring and samey with no real unique qualities to it. Probably wont buy it.
You haven't even played it. And if you did, it was probably in a friend's gamer tag. Not to mention that you probably didn't give it a chance by playing an hour of it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3