What do you like to do in Halo 5?

OP ShadowSICK66

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 47
I like to sign in everyday, grab a daily log in req and get the arena, warzone and warzone firefight daily win reqs :)
I love to play customs with friends on forge maps because the forge community is the best thing to come out of halo 5.
Play it. I still find Halo 5 to be a really fun game over a year later.
I love free for all, especially custom with friends. Then mix it up a bit, war zone is usually fun for me.
I love to play customs with friends on forge maps because the forge community is the best thing to come out of halo 5.
Ive heard there is a lot to do with it as well. So cool :)
I like to sign in everyday, grab a daily log in req and get the arena, warzone and warzone firefight daily win reqs :)
I try to do this too :)
I like to try and see how many headshots I can get in the short amount of time I have to play
arena, infection, anniversary throwback, warzone assault, also I'm starting to forge.
Warzone, Action sack, Waypoint Customs nights, occasionally some arena or swat, and the rotating playlists are where I sink my game time. I've done some campaign co-op and want to finish that at some point soon.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Unyshek wrote:
Im really trying to get the enforcer armour from Halo 4 lol
I like to try and see how many headshots I can get in the short amount of time I have to play
Which game type?
arena, infection, anniversary throwback, warzone assault, also I'm starting to forge.
I love playing forge maps
Warzone, Action sack, Waypoint Customs nights, occasionally some arena or swat, and the rotating playlists are where I sink my game time. I've done some campaign co-op and what to finish that at some point soon.
Is action sack like it was in Reach?
Unyshek wrote:
C'mon Unyshek... don't act like you can't absolutely wreck kids at Halo... lol
Willko wrote:
Eject the disk and play MCC instead.
Cool story bro lol
Not play it.
Then why are you even here? lol
Warzone, Action sack, Waypoint Customs nights, occasionally some arena or swat, and the rotating playlists are where I sink my game time. I've done some campaign co-op and what to finish that at some point soon.
Action sack has been fun game types as long as it existed. Right now I'm really fond of Riftball and Husky raid. I think Mantis Breakout is fun. Ground Pound Arena would be awesome if they changed the starting weapon. The other game types aren't to my liking for one reason or another be it pacing or dislike of the breakout/paintball style of game play. YMMV on that point though. It's worth your time and allegedly there is a refresh into the works which will hopefully add some more fun, wacky, quick paced gametypes.
Action sack has been fun game types as long as it existed. Right now I'm really fond of Riftball and Husky raid. I think Mantis Breakout is fun. Ground Pound Arena would be awesome if they changed the starting weapon. The other game types aren't to my liking for one reason or another be it pacing or dislike of the breakout/paintball style of game play. YMMV on that point though. It's worth your time and allegedly there is a refresh into the works which will hopefully add some more fun, wacky, quick paced gametypes.
Is there a racing type? Do you remember it in Reach? it was amazing
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 47