2. ...
  3. 27
  4. 28
  5. 29
  6. 30
  7. 31
  8. ...
  9. 47
I love Halo 5 in that it was a major step up from 4 and brought some new things to the table. But PLEASE OH PLEASE can we talk about the music, i had all the nostalgia in the world while playing as chief and blue team and hearing those iconic sounds play in my ear but after the first cutscene with blue team that music was gone and so went the feeling that the chief is back in action with his family by his side. I really think the music of halo is one of the main reasons halo stands out cause its a sound you've never really heard in any other titles. The beauty and flewidity of it all just drives me nuts. And i do understand that new characters are introduced so some things must change but when im the chief i should feel like im hoping right into his boots and going toe to toe with an almost unbeatable enemy, and same for lock, i haven't exactly fallen in love with his character yet but team osirus should be represented to with there own motif and sound. But thats my only real complaint besides armor customization cause i feel like if we could customize our shoulders, legs, wrists, helmets, ext. it would make so much more unique spartans. But otherwise i adore this game and forge so please keep the goods coming i have faith in all of 343 to do a good job with halo.

"The world needs hero's 343, gives them hope"
Love forge. H5's Forge has so many things you can do in it, and I love to build maps. Some to play on, and some to just look at.
TieFit wrote:
I like to go and play a little bit of everything.
Same lol
I like playing WZFF every time I get a chance. Now grinding towards SR145. I only play Arena just for the Season Emblem.
I haven't had Xbox Live for some time now, so aside from campaign, I haven't been able to play any multiplayer with anyone :'(
I like to sign in everyday, grab a daily log in req and get the arena, warzone and warzone firefight daily win reqs :)
I try do this, too.
I used to try and play enough each day to get one Gold pack, but that became unsustainable.
team arena competitive play, idk what it is about getting sweaty with my friends but its so much fun even when we lose
I like to play Custom Browser with friends or just myself because that's what I always wanted since Halo 3. I also like to do stuff with my clan.
TieFit wrote:
I like to go and play a little bit of everything.
Same lol
Yeah I can only do one game mode for so long before I get bored.
I split my time between WarZone and Arena. Love the new Breakout, and I also hop onto Infection and Super Fiesta from time to time. Heroic WZFF is the exact level of challenge I've wanted from the gametype all this time, so I've been playing quite a bit. WarZone Assault is what I play on the side.
I like to win
Well, I did like to play Warzone with my friends, but now that isn't really an option so I have to play BTB and Firefight instead.
Breakout. I flag toss and get the flag to our base in 2 throws and make the enemy team go "HUH!?!"
DonnyThump wrote:
I like everything! :)
same lol occasionally i will play at least one match of all of them :)
Walker184 wrote:
I haven't had Xbox Live for some time now, so aside from campaign, I haven't been able to play any multiplayer with anyone :'(
awwwwwww :'(
Walker184 wrote:
Damn that sucks. I hope you get it soon!
warzone
I like to hop on fairly often with any company members who are on to play BTB and Warzone (still working on that Achilles helmet). Don't really play the other playlists much. The thing is like 90% of my spartan company don't play Halo 5 anymore :/
Warzone
Play Firefight while my lady bl- I mean. Ahem. Firefight
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 27
  4. 28
  5. 29
  6. 30
  7. 31
  8. ...
  9. 47