3. 30
  4. 31
  5. 32
  6. 33
  7. 34
  8. ...
  9. 47
Playing with my 12man Fireteam in Warzone.. Oh wait.... n/m
I like playing doubles or team arena, or maybe snipers until we get 8 people to play in competitive customs/scrims.
Getting on, joining up with some fellow NavComies (to join NavCom go to navalcommand.enjin.com/marineapp), and getting into that BTB lobby wrecking havoc. Can't beat it.
Customs with my company
i love the mission, but i got every achievement except for the cooperative ones, so I just play warzone
I kind of have a schedule:
-Go to Arena and play 3 games of SWAT to practice accuracy
-Play Slayer as a warm up for Warzone
-Warzone Firefight and Warzone for at least 3 games
-Back to Arena to play Infection, Breakout, and more
-Play Action Sack to finish up my few hours of Halo
-If I can at night I play custom games until I get super tired
Unyshek wrote:
I like to sign in everyday, grab a daily log in req and get the arena, warzone and warzone firefight daily win reqs :)
I try to do this too :)
UNYSHEK IS MY FRIEND
Warzone or arena
Nothing, I sold it, because it's nearly a 100 GB.
What size console you have?
Original Xbox One 500GB.
Ahhh yeah thats fair enough
make action sack separate from mini games please, i hate those racing mini games
Racing is nice lol
Not die. Because dying means you give the enemy team points. Giving the enemy team points means they get closer to winning. If they get closer to winning, that means you have a higher chance of losing. And if you lose, you get less REQ points than you should. And that's not good.
i like to mess around in forge
Play Warzone Firefight and Strongholds. Those are my favorite modes.
I just like to play ranked arena gamemodes.
I enjoy playing Heroic Firefight so I can feel like a bad -Yoink- spartan in the field. No deaths of course, otherwise it would not be bad -Yoink-.
I like being able to play Warzone with 12 of my friends.....

oh wait, I can't anymore!?! Can I 343?
because you needed to go and -Yoink- it up.
I enjoy playing Heroic Firefight so I can feel like a bad -Yoink- spartan in the field. No deaths of course, otherwise it would not be bad -Yoink-.
Wish i could know what words got -yoinked- from you lol
I like being able to play Warzone with 12 of my friends.....

oh wait, I can't anymore!?! Can I 343?
because you needed to go and -Yoink- it up.
Everyone is saying this yet i didn't get Halo 5 till recently this year so i cant really tell the difference xD
I like to sign in everyday, grab a daily log in req and get the arena, warzone and warzone firefight daily win reqs :)
Basically what I do, but I play warzone firefight to complete the last commendation so I get 6 gold packs
I get on, do a campaign mission on legendary, play some arena and warzone then open all my REQs
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.

destruir los vehiculos enemigos jajaja nomas joderlos por algo soy reconocido de esa forma
warzone
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 30
  4. 31
  5. 32
  6. 33
  7. 34
  8. ...
  9. 47