3. 36
  4. 37
  5. 38
  6. 39
  7. 40
  8. ...
  9. 47
Halokid003 wrote:
No no no no! Do not support the REQ system! It is the worse microtransaction system in gaming!
Compared to what exactly? I can name one microtransaction that is new, that is wayyy worse, that being the crown crate sytem that was puy into elder scrolls online. At least when i put money into reqs on halo 5, i feel like my money gets me something. Unlike other games.

So i dont double post, whats fun to do in halo 5 is not playing then coming back and reminded how fun it is.
I think the new forge is great and custom games are fun.That's about it...
I love to do swat
Oh and warzone
I love to grab a Hog of any kind and go to town with my buddy who driving skills are like now other. Takes me back to the days of old where if we had a hog we had the game.
I personally like all game modes on Halo 5 but if I had to pick one I would go with Triple Teams because it's fun and you have more people to take out and three people on one team is easy to cooperate with than having a big team that just wants to steal all the kills from teammates, so yeah I do like Triple Teams.
Kill.....Everything!
Me encanta jugar con amigos en las costumbres mapas de forja fragua porque la comunidad es lo mejor que puede salir en halo 5.
Arena, infección, vuelta aniversario, asalto zona de guerra
I like to go into the new Custom Browser and find cool and fun Custom games to play
Im a warzone arena person. Placed Plat 2 in swat for the forst time in forever. But warzone and warzone firefight are my games. :)
Same i LOVE Warzone Firefight
Jazi87 wrote:
I love to grab a Hog of any kind and go to town with my buddy who driving skills are like now other. Takes me back to the days of old where if we had a hog we had the game.
I hate not having a buddy to ride in a hog with but even though no one will get in mine if i get an offer ill get in theres to keep the dream alive
Lately its been sign in, open a REQ pack or two, play Infection, BTB or Warzone, and if I enjoy it keep playing. If not, switch to Battlefield 1. Since many of my friends aren't playing when I am, I can't really enjoy ranked playlists.
I do the daily wins and then the daily challenges in Reach then jump to Dark Souls 2 lol
I try and get the daily win packs and I might jump into firefight some more. Normally ignore that mode, because most people are hopeless and no one pulls out vehicles.

I enjoy mucking around with friends in warzone. if someone takes my power weapon, I make it my mission to kill them and desecrate their corpse. Shame we don't have the same physics as halo 3 :(
Assassinate people and use cool REQ weapons
I love to play super fiesta for my commendations and then head to firefight with my friends for some intensity and less funny action. after we have won a game of firefight, i usually go into forge or customs with my friends, in forge we mess around with the weapon welding 'glitch.'
I use to like firefight and infection a lot because of some friends. Then I liked WZA a lot. I don't know though. After a while you just get frustrated with the game. I can't stand the game solo but if I have a party going helps but without the right people this game is really annoying. I am even thinking about quitting it.
I mainly like to play team arena, free for all and warzone.
I like to do Custom games (favorite is Halo Siege) , creating forge maps, getting the daily win packs, working on commendations and creating awesome moments for clips.
velchron wrote:
Lately its been sign in, open a REQ pack or two, play Infection, BTB or Warzone, and if I enjoy it keep playing. If not, switch to Battlefield 1. Since many of my friends aren't playing when I am, I can't really enjoy ranked playlists.
I do the daily wins and then the daily challenges in Reach then jump to Dark Souls 2 lol
I try and get the daily win packs and I might jump into firefight some more. Normally ignore that mode, because most people are hopeless and no one pulls out vehicles.

I enjoy mucking around with friends in warzone. if someone takes my power weapon, I make it my mission to kill them and desecrate their corpse. Shame we don't have the same physics as halo 3 :(
I liked what you said till you say you kill someone and take the power weapon. If they are on your teams thats not cool...
I use to like firefight and infection a lot because of some friends. Then I liked WZA a lot. I don't know though. After a while you just get frustrated with the game. I can't stand the game solo but if I have a party going helps but without the right people this game is really annoying. I am even thinking about quitting it.
i always get matched up with a team that drags me down so when the other team wins i say "take me with you"
Enter game, open daily pack (if I can be bothered or remember), exit game. Repeat.

(1 in a million chance that I play 1 WZFF and Arena match, maybe once a month or every two months)...
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 36
  4. 37
  5. 38
  6. 39
  7. 40
  8. ...
  9. 47