2. ...
  3. 37
  4. 38
  5. 39
  6. 40
  7. 41
  8. ...
  9. 47
I like to sign in everyday, grab a daily log in req and get the arena, warzone and warzone firefight daily win reqs :)
Same. I sometimes check out custom maps. I'm really into the parkour and mongoose race maps.
I like to do Custom games (favorite is Halo Siege) , creating forge maps, getting the daily win packs, working on commendations and creating awesome moments for clips.
I find it hard to use this forge but I bet you've made some cool stuff.
I liked it when I didn't have to deal with 6 potato randoms on my team every warzone game.

and I also like farming people in custom games.
Another game mode I always played through all the Halo's was Grifball, that game mode was my favorite to first when I got a new Halo game and I used to play with my friends on it and it was fun fustrating at the same time.
I loved achievement hunting but now that I have 100% completion I think I'll just play a few MP games a day and that's that!
Im a warzone arena person. Placed Plat 2 in swat for the forst time in forever. But warzone and warzone firefight are my games. :)
Same i LOVE Warzone Firefight
Hey man If you like it that much then lets play sometime. Hit me up whenever.
Press buttons according to a predetermined context or to counter the button pressing of other players until I'm told that I win.
Woodge wrote:
I liked it when I didn't have to deal with 6 potato randoms on my team every warzone game.

and I also like farming people in custom games.
lol agreed xD
I loved achievement hunting but now that I have 100% completion I think I'll just play a few MP games a day and that's that!
good on ya dude lol
Im a warzone arena person. Placed Plat 2 in swat for the forst time in forever. But warzone and warzone firefight are my games. :)
Same i LOVE Warzone Firefight
Hey man If you like it that much then lets play sometime. Hit me up whenever.
Yeah dude id like that my gamer tag is my user name :)
Press buttons according to a predetermined context or to counter the button pressing of other players until I'm told that I win.
LOL
HC Tylar wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
HC Tylar wrote:
HC Tylar wrote:
My favorite part about Halo 5 is not playing it and playing Halo Reach
>playing Reach

That's a funny joke.
Also How can you make fun or reach when you've never played reach? LOL
I did play Reach. I just didn't have a Waypoint account back then.

I presume it's too much to ask for a bit of common sense around here?
Having a Waypoint account doesn't affect wether or not your account shows what you have played or not played. Example: I didn't use waypoint during H4. My account still shows that I played it.
That's weird. I used to love Reach and played it all the time back in the day.

My opinions have clearly changed since then lmao
no they didnt
I like to sign in everyday, grab a daily log in req and get the arena, warzone and warzone firefight daily win reqs :)
Update: I like to get teamed up with a bunch of noobs that either leave or drag me down to lose then when i eventually start winning Halo 5 is like screw you and drops me out of the GAME!
Forge is litrally all i do. I like to make minigames to play with my little brother. Sadly tho hes to hooked up on trying to get "OP weapons" on warzone.
velchron wrote:
Lately its been sign in, open a REQ pack or two, play Infection, BTB or Warzone, and if I enjoy it keep playing. If not, switch to Battlefield 1. Since many of my friends aren't playing when I am, I can't really enjoy ranked playlists.
I do the daily wins and then the daily challenges in Reach then jump to Dark Souls 2 lol
I try and get the daily win packs and I might jump into firefight some more. Normally ignore that mode, because most people are hopeless and no one pulls out vehicles.

I enjoy mucking around with friends in warzone. if someone takes my power weapon, I make it my mission to kill them and desecrate their corpse. Shame we don't have the same physics as halo 3 :(
I liked what you said till you say you kill someone and take the power weapon. If they are on your teams thats not cool...
I definitely don't team kill. I mean if the enemy kills me
velchron wrote:
velchron wrote:
Lately its been sign in, open a REQ pack or two, play Infection, BTB or Warzone, and if I enjoy it keep playing. If not, switch to Battlefield 1. Since many of my friends aren't playing when I am, I can't really enjoy ranked playlists.
I do the daily wins and then the daily challenges in Reach then jump to Dark Souls 2 lol
I try and get the daily win packs and I might jump into firefight some more. Normally ignore that mode, because most people are hopeless and no one pulls out vehicles.

I enjoy mucking around with friends in warzone. if someone takes my power weapon, I make it my mission to kill them and desecrate their corpse. Shame we don't have the same physics as halo 3 :(
I liked what you said till you say you kill someone and take the power weapon. If they are on your teams thats not cool...
I definitely don't team kill. I mean if the enemy kills me
o well then I'm right with ya lol
I love breakout and all its cool maps :D
I'm really liking Warzone Fire Fight right now. I get to play against AI and grind through some slaying a bit for a warm up with very little consequences, and then I usually hop into an Arena playlist like SWAT or Breakout and get a bit of a competitive session in.
Playing forge and warzone
I really need to get back in forge. I might do that at some point
Play Warzone and enjoy the game.
Firefight and randomly discussing the lore and universe with my friends is rather relaxing. I like it.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
I haven't played Halo 5 in ages now, been to into Dark Souls 2
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 37
  4. 38
  5. 39
  6. 40
  7. 41
  8. ...
  9. 47