2. ...
  3. 38
  4. 39
  5. 40
  6. 41
  7. 42
  8. ...
  9. 47
Forge, custom games. Sometimes I go into warzone firefight, but I really don't like what 343i did with the brutes. No idea why they use energy swords now.
Just playing it :D waiting for a Halo 6 and scorpio :D
Will222222 wrote:
Forge, custom games. Sometimes I go into warzone firefight, but I really don't like what 343i did with the brutes. No idea why they use energy swords now.
Theres brutes?
I like to die a lot, apparently.
I like to die a lot, apparently.
lol same
War zone and infected
I honestly love solo searching Warzone or Warzone Asssault and doing my very best to make it as difficult as possible for the enemy team to to win. Odds are they are in a pre-made party of some size and have a general advantage, which is my favorite part.

Nothing better than dropping 50+ kills and consistently contesting the bases - forcing them to pull out their best REQs. I just enjoy it for some reason. If the enemy team is tea-bagging me, then mission accomplished.
Will222222 wrote:
Theres brutes?
Yeah. I don't know why they chose to get rid of elites in Halo 4 and 5 and replace them with these weird brute variants. Seems like an odd decision. Especially since they keep outfitting them with Elite weaponry.
Get an octagon warmup, then grind arena
Will222222 wrote:
Will222222 wrote:
Theres brutes?
Yeah. I don't know why they chose to get rid of elites in Halo 4 and 5 and replace them with these weird brute variants. Seems like an odd decision. Especially since they keep outfitting them with Elite weaponry.
-,- haha funny stuff boy
Will222222 wrote:
Will222222 wrote:
Theres brutes?
-,- haha funny stuff boy
Yep. I'll be here all night.
Spoiler:
Show
Will222222 wrote:
Haven't you heard? They're a subspecies and that's why they seem so different!
Spoiler:
Show
Will222222 wrote:
Haven't you heard? They're a subspecies and that's why they seem so different!
Spoiler:
Show
Yeah, they seem a little dumber than regular brutes, and they don't seem to know how to walk properly.
I don't even want to get into what you guys are on about but regardless i miss Brutes and I'm sure we will be seeing them in Halo 6 but my main favourite is if i see flood again
ppphht
I just like to log in, play some games and have fun :)
I just like to log in, play some games and have fun :)
Pretty much me tbh these days 😂
I like to sign in everyday, grab a daily log in req and get the arena, warzone and warzone firefight daily win reqs :)
I do that all the time. :)
Turn it off.
Will222222 wrote:
Will222222 wrote:
Will222222 wrote:
Theres brutes?
-,- haha funny stuff boy
Yep. I'll be here all night.
Spoiler:
Show
LOL
Nadesicle wrote:
Turn it off.
cool story bruh
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 38
  4. 39