2. ...
  3. 39
  4. 40
  5. 41
  6. 42
  7. 43
  8. ...
  9. 47
Been getting into a lot of action sack and stuff as that's just a laugh really!
I like to sign in everyday, grab a daily log in req and get the arena, warzone and warzone firefight daily win reqs :)
I like to do this too i love opening the REQ packs
Khan Arryn wrote:
I like to sign in everyday, grab a daily log in req and get the arena, warzone and warzone firefight daily win reqs :)
Its the best part when a rare weapon or armour or visor or stance or assassination appears!
Khan Arryn wrote:
Its the best part when a rare weapon or armour or visor or stance or assassination appears!
I know the feeling i love it when they appear
Upgraded weapons/vehicles are cool the new movements except for spartan charge (I hate it )
I love to........... SPRINT!!!
I like doing super fiesta and jist trying out all the weapons, espcially the grenade launchers.
Khan Arryn wrote:
Got to love opening presents haha
Eapetus wrote:
I like doing super fiesta and jist trying out all the weapons, espcially the grenade launchers.
That is pretty awesome to do
I like to do the same thing as well, with the exception of the Warzone dailies. After that I just start playing FFA or if some friends are on, I'll run with them.
Those assassinations and a my new deadeye armor set
Sprinting is nice:)
Khan Arryn wrote:
Khan Arryn wrote:
yeah its like YES!
JIMLUKE104 wrote:
not the case back in the old days ;)
Khan Arryn wrote:
HAHAHA TOO RIGHT
Khan Arryn wrote:
Khan Arryn wrote:
yeah its like YES!
JIMLUKE104 wrote:
not the case back in the old days ;)
Khan Arryn wrote:
HAHAHA TOO RIGHT
OPENING PRESENTS FTW
I like the balance in spartina controls. How they removed armor mods that we saw in H4 set loadout forcing teams to play and control areas if they'd like BR/Carbine/DMR.
Sacr3d wrote:
Play it. I still find Halo 5 to be a really fun game over a year later.
Same here playing since launch day and I'm gonna tell you something I'm not gonna stop having fun
I need to get back into halo again. Haven't played it in a while because of university stuff
I need to get back into halo again. Haven't played it in a while because of university stuff
Yeah the more you grow up the harder it is to find time to play
Look at different prefabs, play some super fiesta or action sack, then play WZ and WZ FF.
Probably the number one reason I'm going to stop playing halo 5 eventually is that there isn't a playlist I can list.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 39
  4. 40
  5. 41
  6. 42
  7. 43
  8. ...
  9. 47