3. 40
  4. 41
  5. 42
  6. 43
  7. 44
  8. ...
  9. 47
Willko wrote:
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Why is this labeled a spoiler? Really?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.

Oh, and please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.

Spoiler:
Show

Spoiler:
Show
I like to spin around and shoot the skybox. I know this may appear as if I'm being silly in saying so but I've done it since CE. After years of corridor shooting, Halo brought 'fresh air' to the genre and each iteration has continued to add to that for me.

Guardians has me still running around on occasion in Warzone Firefight and I contribute and participate but in between rounds... man I love to look to the sky.

Pewpewpew!
We wrap moderated posts in collapsible boxes for transparency's sake. Historically, Internet forums have implemented collapsible boxes as "spoiler boxes," and most forums (ours included) don't offer a way to change the label.

In the future, please make a separate thread (perhaps in General Discussion) to ask questions about how the site works; and when discussing specific moderation actions, please do so only in private messages with the moderation team, to ensure that other discussions are not disrupted and that the privacy of all involved parties is maintained.
dossaer wrote:
I like to spin around and shoot the skybox. I know this may appear as if I'm being silly in saying so but I've done it since CE. After years of corridor shooting, Halo brought 'fresh air' to the genre and each iteration has continued to add to that for me.

Guardians has me still running around on occasion in Warzone Firefight and I contribute and participate but in between rounds... man I love to look to the sky.

Pewpewpew!
you sound very fun lol
Willko wrote:
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
lololollolol
I usually enjoy a couple games of Warzone before once again realizing just how boring the game is due to the aimless grind of pRNG for permanent unlocks. After coming to the conclusion, I return to listening to conservative talk shows while playing JRPG titles. The pRNG in JRPG titles usually are not nearly as aimless as Halo 5's REQ System, thus the grind is much more tolerable.
I like to sign in everyday, grab a daily log in req and get the arena, warzone and warzone firefight daily win reqs :)
I also do the same thing.
I like to play Warzone Turbo, and finish commendations, once I'm a higher level, I'm gonna focus back into arena
I like to go onto Warzone Turbo, put speed boost on, throw on a speed power up and get an Ad Victorium. ;)

Just in general WZ:T is great for getting rid of those sort of low ammo weapons and especially power ups.
I need to get back into halo again. Haven't played it in a while because of university stuff
Yeah the more you grow up the harder it is to find time to play
Do I have to grow up 😂
I need to get back into halo again. Haven't played it in a while because of university stuff
Do I have to grow up 😂
LOL
Do I have to grow up 😂
LOL
It's not funny I don't want to 😂
Normal Warzone, either solo or with a team of 6.
I don't play as much Arena anymore because I find it gets boring so quickly.
I challenge myself on the daily with odds and ends people normally don't try. Depending on how I feel when I get on, I go for *only* kills
Only grenades in one game to only beat downs(such as assassination, pummel, ninja, animation) in another. It doesn't matter how many times I die, as long as I have more kills than deaths in the game im challenging myself in.

There are other games I go only for assists, no kills. So I like variety.
I love to play customs with friends on forge maps because the forge community is the best thing to come out of halo 5.
That’s the best part of halo everyone loves and I do too, and Halo wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for custom games and campaign
Do I have to grow up 😂
We can still grow up loving Halo and that ain’t a problem
I mostly grind for the arena commendations every time I get on halo 5 lol
Do I have to grow up 😂
We can still grow up loving Halo and that ain’t a problem
uhhhhh work lol duh
I mostly grind for the arena commendations every time I get on halo 5 lol
SAME LOL
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 40
  4. 41
  5. 42
  6. 43