2. ...
  3. 41
  4. 42
  5. 43
  6. 44
  7. 45
  8. ...
  9. 47
I love going into ranked games and teamkilling and teabagging my own team and the other team.

No but seriously, customs games like Rob the Bank, arena, sometimes warzone, and a bit of Forge on da side is pretty litty.
MSOD Ice wrote:
I love going into ranked games and teamkilling and teabagging my own team and the other team.

Customs games like Rob the Bank, arena, sometimes warzone, and a bit of Forge on da side.
Why do teamkill, this game is to be cooperation and fun, you on the other hand ruin others fun thinking you “troll” while you lose your K/D and think your “friends” who help you, think it’s funny to ruin others fun, that is really idiotic and dishonorable to people who want to enjoy an amazing game
MSOD Ice wrote:

Customs games like Rob the Bank, arena, sometimes warzone, and a bit of Forge on da side.
Why do teamkill, this game is to be cooperation and fun, you on the other hand ruin others fun thinking you “troll” while you lose your K/D and think your “friends” who help you, think it’s funny to ruin others fun, that is really idiotic and dishonorable to people who want to enjoy an amazing game
Edited my post to make it more clear
MSOD Ice wrote:
MSOD Ice wrote:
MSOD Ice wrote:

Edited my post to make it more clear

But it’s still says the same thing but in a more short amount of say. For example, the first sentence is still the same and the second sentence has excluded words from what it originally said, so I don’t know why you need to edit it
I’m not trying to put you down or start a fight, I’m just saying, see what the people think of what you said and see what if it happened to you consistently and you having no fun
Play ranked. Nothing else really does it for me except for btb on occasions
Warzone and WZ assault
I can play slayer all day.
Everything! Actually, the fact that this game still gets updates, regardless of people's opinions about the updates, I appreciate that they still happen.
betray teammates who pick up the sniper before me. get a huge kick out of doing that. never mind the fact that they'd get 10 times the amount of kills with it than me and would surely be the sole reason our team doesn't get farmed.

Other than that... BTB.
betray teammates who pick up the sniper before me. get a huge kick out of doing that. never mind the fact that they'd get 10 times the amount of kills with it than me and would surely be the sole reason our team doesn't get farmed.

Other than that... BTB.
?
As long as i can have fun with at least one person or team up with them in a party or just over game chat thats good enough for me :P
Warzone Firefight and Breakout.
Only reason i play halo 5 is because I'm a glutton for punishment
losing days of my life in forge is pretty much all i do in halo 5 nowadays, today was the first time i've played an online match in like 7 months lol.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Heroic Warzone Firefight, Its the best! after a few of those i might have a team slayer or big team battle but im not so good at PvP. Shotty-Snipers is ok too.

Other than that... BTB.
?
lmao just kidding,

I do spam BTB every session though. Wrecking noobs in a ghost, banshee, mantis is my thing.

Other than that... BTB.
?
lmao just kidding,

I do spam BTB every session though. Wrecking noobs in a ghost, banshee, mantis is my thing.
Alright, I was confused on what you said earlier and well than after you told me, I now understand
Infection in Custom Games is the beez neez. I just love the req system overall. It combats my addiction to monetary risk taking.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 41
  4. 42
  5. 43
  6. 44
  7. 45
  8. ...
  9. 47