1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 44
  4. 45
  5. 46
  6. ...
  7. 47
Regice554 wrote:
My goals have changed since the two years ago that I originally posted. Now I try to get about 100k exp before I log off. I don't really have a reason other than it just being a personal goal
Do you mind if I ask what your go to method of getting this is or if you have one in terms of what game types you typically play to bolster XP?

I have very much begun to desire to see if I can't reach Rank 150 by Halo: I so seeing something like this interests me.
I typically stick to whatever the featured playlist is or warzone assault. With boosts I generally average between 7k and 10k xp per game. If I'm not a fan of the current featured playlist, I will play BTB and I may throw in a few WZFF matches at the end of the day to make up for the reduced xp
Is this a means to get to 152?
I just want to get to 150. If I get there sooner than I think I will, I may up my goal. I just don't have the time to get to 152 though. Not unless Infinite doesn't come out for another three years
Regice554 wrote:
My goals have changed since the two years ago that I originally posted. Now I try to get about 100k exp before I log off. I don't really have a reason other than it just being a personal goal
Do you mind if I ask what your go to method of getting this is or if you have one in terms of what game types you typically play to bolster XP?

I have very much begun to desire to see if I can't reach Rank 150 by Halo: I so seeing something like this interests me.
I typically stick to whatever the featured playlist is or warzone assault. With boosts I generally average between 7k and 10k xp per game. If I'm not a fan of the current featured playlist, I will play BTB and I may throw in a few WZFF matches at the end of the day to make up for the reduced xp
Is this a means to get to 152?
Edit: my phone posted this twice for some reason
Not play it.
Lol then why are you here?
Just here for the memes.
Not play it.
Lmao. The memes bro.
I like to play Ranked
I like to play Ranked
Same dude
I like to party up with friends and play warzone
Over the past year I'll log on occasionally and play a few matches. I still find it enjoyable just to simply play some Halo.
Go on Social maps, meet new people. Play Warzone Firefight.
I like to sign in everyday, grab a daily log in req and get the arena, warzone and warzone firefight daily win reqs :)
And shoot in the Spartan face :)
I love every aspect of this game, my goal is assassinations! How humiliating in the middle of a firefight and you get assassinated on the battle field while your team mates watch LOL
The arena environment is where I spend most of my time. The playlists I most frequent are:
  • Slayer
  • Team Arena (b/c there's nowhere else can I get 4v4 non-slayer based objectives on the regular)
  • SWAT
  • BTB (I do love me some big battles)
  • Quickplay
  • Super Fiesta
  • Rotationals (especially Anniversary Throwback, Shotty Snips, Community, and Core Play)
Seldomly I'll also try the permanent arena playlists of Elimination (Breakout/Extermination) and Infection too. It's rare though.

Occasionally I'll cross over to the Warzone environment to give either Heroic or Legendary Firefight a play or maybe even a game of Warzone. I use to play Firefight somewhat often to progress my SR level and unlock REQs -- not so much nowadays.

I also do enjoy Customs quite a bit too. I annually participate in a SWAT Customs League, but at times I'll try joining fairly well known custom groups or surf the Customs Browser for something interesting like 16-player FFA.
I just love the amount of fun I have with my friends. This arena shooter just feels so good to play and it is a total blast with buddies whether we are goofing off in party chat or being rather sweaty for the W.
That’s hot...
Just here for the memes.
Not play it.
Lmao. The memes bro.
To make fun of it.
Regice554 wrote:
I like to party up with friends and play warzone
DUDE I LOVE WARZONE especially Turbo ahaha
Dema343 wrote:
I like to sign in everyday, grab a daily log in req and get the arena, warzone and warzone firefight daily win reqs :)
And shoot in the Spartan face :)
TBH: I like to spartan charge them in the face ahahaha
HAN CH0LL0 wrote:
I love every aspect of this game, my goal is assassinations! How humiliating in the middle of a firefight and you get assassinated on the battle field while your team mates watch LOL
DUDE you know whats upsetting when it doesn't register and you just hit them in the back lol
eLantern wrote:
The arena environment is where I spend most of my time. The playlists I most frequent are:
  • Slayer
  • Team Arena (b/c there's nowhere else can I get 4v4 non-slayer based objectives on the regular)
  • SWAT
  • BTB (I do love me some big battles)
  • Quickplay
  • Super Fiesta
  • Rotationals (especially Anniversary Throwback, Shotty Snips, Community, and Core Play)
Seldomly I'll also try the permanent arena playlists of Elimination (Breakout/Extermination) and Infection too. It's rare though.

Occasionally I'll cross over to the Warzone environment to give either Heroic or Legendary Firefight a play or maybe even a game of Warzone. I use to play Firefight somewhat often to progress my SR level and unlock REQs -- not so much nowadays.

I also do enjoy Customs quite a bit too. I annually participate in a SWAT Customs League, but at times I'll try joining fairly well known custom groups or surf the Customs Browser for something interesting like 16-player FFA.
Ill honestly try get a rank in every ranked playlist if I can lol
I just love the amount of fun I have with my friends. This arena shooter just feels so good to play and it is a total blast with buddies whether we are goofing off in party chat or being rather sweaty for the W.
That’s hot...
LOL
i love to play in custom games in clasic maps like Sanctuary
Mostly grind Warzone to get at least 3 gold packs a day after getting my daily packs
I enjoy replaying The Breaking mission, it’s just fun to play as Chief through an emotional mission.
God, the people who say NOT PLAY IT LOL should be banned from playing any Halo game ever again...
God, the people who say NOT PLAY IT LOL should be banned from playing any Halo game ever again...
Luckily this decision is not up to you. :)
Different people got different preferences, I don't see any problem with that.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 44
  4. 45
  5. 46
  6. ...
  7. 47