What do you like to do in Halo 5?

OP ShadowSICK66

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 45
  4. 46
  5. ...
  6. 47
God, the people who say NOT PLAY IT LOL should be banned from playing any Halo game ever again...
Good way of filtering out the community 😅
Log on sit in the menu and try to figure out what to play decide not to play quit and then do it again 6 more times that day
God, the people who say NOT PLAY IT LOL should be banned from playing any Halo game ever again...
Gotta love people xD
I love the warzone firefight mode that is what I play the most, occasionally I will play ranked swat
  • Interactive cover (the block/walls on Eden outside, blocks on Fathom, etc.), pretty cool idea that was implemented without being overdone.
  • Vehicle seat switching.
  • Weapon pads.
  • Power ups that you actually pick up and place on your Spartan.
  • Warzone/Warzone Assault, (usually) casual modes to just chill and play. Just think about how much time went into developing the weapons/etc.
Gotta love people xD
Indeed 😅
The past 2 weeks of action sack have been a blast! Sad to see it go : (
*Insert unfunny joke saying how halo 1-reach is better and hope people laugh and finally accept you into society*
Ye I don't know why they keep removing it... RIP
*Insert unfunny joke saying how halo 1-reach is better and hope people laugh and finally accept you into society*
Maybe someday but everyone always has an opinion lol I still think and miss Reach is the best but Halo 5 is still fun
  1. The customs browser
  2. The H5 noble team armor
  3. Infection
  4. Forge
  5. The answer, nornfang, H2 beam rifle delta, jorge's chaingun, ad victorem, and prophets bane.
  6. Prefabs
  7. Wraith ahnur, and vigilant.
  8. Social
  9. Super fiesta
  10. Action sack
Ye I don't know why they keep removing it... RIP
Maybe someday but everyone always has an opinion lol I still think and miss Reach is the best but Halo 5 is still fun
All based on population numbers. They did mention if it received the numbers needed to become permanent again that I could happen. Whenever it is in rotational it is a trial run. Id love to see it back though, so much fun.
Play Customos with friends and Play Arena and Warzone
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 45
  4. 46
  5. ...
  6. 47