[Locked] What do you miss in Halo?

OP Santeria619

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 25
So I'Ve played every Halo game from CE to Reach to Halo 5 and somethibg I like about the Halo games is that therr are always a few subtle changes and diffrrences. but there are.also.times.they take things away.that i miss. The thing I miss most is probably the epic soundtrack.Im talking.all the way back to like Marty O Donnell and Halo 2,i remember the soundtrack to halo 2 was so epic and thoughtfully done. and i really liked that they.sampled an actual rock song (blow me away) in the mauseleom levels. I feel the music production kind of fell off after Halo 3, 343 may make a great- game but they lack in comparison musically.
Yeah I thought the rock/metal song by Breaking Benjaman in Halo 2 fit with that level perfectly. More rock and metal in Halo please !!!
in my case i miss the badges at the end of a match
i killed 25 spartans, earned my badge, and i cant show it, only in the web...
damn thats cold..
A good community...
Many more gamemodes.
1. 1-50 ranking system
2. Separate ranked and social playlists for those sweaty times and those chill out times
3. Real BTB maps.
4. Meaningful armor not earned through RNG
5. Post-game medals (smh 343)
I miss a lot, but we also gained a lot. Sure I miss dual welding and weapons and vehs, but we also gained smart scope, warzone, etc.
The thing I miss the most is the interesting map designs in multiplayer, in Halo 5 all the arena maps are nearly all just metal and concerts corridors! A big part of what I liked in Halo was the map design you know exotic environments like sandrap/sandbox, guardian, lockout, Valhalla, sidewinder. With variaty in design and enviroment it meant every match felt a bit diferent where as in Halo 5 even on a diferent map it feels mostly the same.

Another big issue I have is how the weapon and Spartan armour design has changed, I think th at the sparts just look like generic Scifi power suits now that could have been pulled from Crysis for all I know. The changes to some of the weapons like the BR & rocket launcher really bore me. I know they are adding in a bunch of classic designs but to be honest although it might sound selfish I want to use the Halo 2 BR in arena and campaign as well I wish it would replace the new BR. Same with the warthog ever notice how you have limited handbrake this time around? Yes it slowing down is more realistic but its boring.

I actually like a lot of the new sound effects and most of the campaigns environments are pretty cool but something about multiplayer maps just suck.

Well at least in my opinion that is.
The thing I miss the most is the interesting map designs in multiplayer, in Halo 5 all the arena maps are nearly all just metal and concerts corridors! A big part of what I liked in Halo was the map design you know exotic environments like sandrap/sandbox, guardian, lockout, Valhalla, sidewinder. With variaty in design and enviroment it meant every match felt a bit diferent where as in Halo 5 even on a diferent map it feels mostly the same.
You might think this is odd but I love how the other games made a connection with their multiplayer maps and their campaign missions. Take Crow's Nest and Rat's Nest from Halo 3, the environmental designs are strikingly similar as if they're in the same location. True some people can call that laziness but I feel it makes it more memorable in a good way. The only reason I can remember Halo 5 maps is because most of them are city/UNSC like environments which are boring and unimaginative.
in my case i miss the badges at the end of a match
i killed 25 spartans, earned my badge, and i cant show it, only in the web...
damn thats cold..
I really hope they'll add it in a future update. I miss that so much, like a month ago I made my first Unconceivable (40 Kills without dying, I think it's called like that, I could be wrong) and I just couldn't take a screen and show it lol.

I also miss BTB Heavy, I know Warzone is fun, but I remember having a ton of fun playing this with a friend on Reach !

And infection mansions. Every Saturday we used to create custom games with this gametype, and that was just amazing !
Bungie.
The old art style and sound track.

The aiming mechanics. I swear Halo Reach and Halo 4 felt smoother as far as just moving the crosshair is concerned. In this game something feels really off.

Pretty much everything about Halo Ce.

The credit system from Reach.
Bungie.
This made me literally LOL.
Reach firefight
Infection. I miss infection.
friends that played.
now we are all grown with different schedules.
the 1-50 ranking system
Armor customization.
Firefight.
Near flawless network/server.
Games released with real content and not being built around RNG item packs. Also REAL maps not re mixes
Games released with real content and not being built around RNG item packs. Also REAL maps not re mixes
Amen. Still waiting for Halo 5 to come out.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 25