3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 16
i reaload way to much
I cant drive a banshee to save my life, every-time i get in one i end up hijacked or blown up somehow.
i reaload way to much
I tend to reload anytime I know I can't get a perfect on a enemy meaning anything under half a clip on the BR and DMR. But I couldn't tell you how many times reloading has gotten me killed.
I really don't struggle at anything could just use some practice
I'm confident with most vehicles except the Gungoose. For me it's not as agile as a Ghost and I'm not a fan of the slow grenade launcher. Whenever I feel like I've got a dead on shot, my target survives and runs off...
Staying alive after a battle, im constantly getting cleaned up by the opps :,(
I need to work on hitting the jumps.
Staying alive after a battle, im constantly getting cleaned up by the opps :,(
Sit back more don't be the first man in, I try to be the third or fourth man in if possible.
I hate spawning in with like a level 8 mythic weapon or vechile and getting blown up by a enemy because of the terrible spawn system
I cant get into a warsone assult match :'(
For the time being I'm pathetic with my driving skills... any kind of vehicle...
I can fly well...just not driving xD
Aiming. I do not play this game often, so I have issues. Gotta love dat Eh Arr.
Not having a teammate leave every time I play slayer

And

Having teammates who dont go 0 kills 20 deaths
I cannot use close range weapons! Such as shotguns, scatters and swords. Idek why, sometimes I will do well but a lot of the time I'm just useless...
Also sticking people. I used to be so good at that in Reach but now in 5 the plasma just flies off away from my disappointed face.
Grenades
Sacr3d wrote:
K1rbshn3r wrote:
BeneficBen wrote:
I really struggle to no-scope people, with any kind of Sniper Rifle!

I've tried the "whipping" technique, but it doesn't seem to work.

Would love to be able to no-scope like the pros.😐
Practice is the only way. Try the octagon that helps a bit.
What is the octagon? I've heard people say it but I have no idea what it means.
It is a map with instant spawns and you have a sniper and magnum. It is in my bookmarks if you want to try it out :)
I struggle with just about everything. I struggle with all of these and more plus I never really have people to play with except the occasional person I find on twitch or something. So I suppose I struggle with finding friends to play Halo with.
Xythazar wrote:
I cannot use close range weapons! Such as shotguns, scatters and swords. Idek why, sometimes I will do well but a lot of the time I'm just useless...
Also sticking people. I used to be so good at that in Reach but now in 5 the plasma just flies off away from my disappointed face.
Grenades
Sacr3d wrote:
K1rbshn3r wrote:
BeneficBen wrote:

It is a map with instant spawns and you have a sniper and magnum. It is in my bookmarks if you want to try it out :)
I struggle with just about everything. I struggle with all of these and more plus I never really have people to play with except the occasional person I find on twitch or something. So I suppose I struggle with finding friends to play Halo with.
I would recommend joining a Spartan company or using an LFG (Looking For Group) site, doing either of those and you have no shortage of people to play with.
Xythazar wrote:
Grenades
Sacr3d wrote:
K1rbshn3r wrote:
BeneficBen wrote:

Add me and we can play sometime :)
K1rbshn3r wrote:
Costaryka wrote:
K1rbshn3r wrote:
Costaryka wrote:
I'm bad with the rocket launcher, of all things. I just cant seem to get the rocket close enough to do enough splash damage to kill someone.
Might I suggest the ad Victorian? It's literally a line of threee rockets might help a little bit there.
thats the only one I do semi good with, but in arena when that variant isn't available, thats where it gets complicated.
When I use rockets I try not to aim directly at the enemy I try and aim near them on the floor or wall.
Aim to the floor to hi their feet in where they are going, you only have to be close. direct hits always help but just try to get proximity floor hits are the easiest way to get rocket kills.
I struggle with hijacking vehicles: can never remember in the heat of the moment which sides of which vehicles are jack-able.
K1rbshn3r wrote:
Xythazar wrote:
Grenades
Sacr3d wrote:
K1rbshn3r wrote:
BeneficBen wrote:

I would recommend joining a Spartan company or using an LFG (Looking For Group) site, doing either of those and you have no shortage of people to play with.
I have tried using a LFG and they all leave mid game and don't say anything etc longstory short garbage teammates that don't even attempt. I can't find a Spartan Company I like. So I usually fly solo with occasional friends.
Banshee flying/kills, and perfect kills.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 16