Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

What do you think of Prophet's Bane?

OP HaloMaster E

Me personally I don't care for it especially in turbo because it prolongs games when someone is hiding in a large base your team is trying to capture.
I think in turbo is more powerful than in other lists. I mean, I dont like it but if Im going to use it, I will save them for turbo. I had use it in normal wz and I think is very weak, in assault is useless. The real power on that weapon depends a lot on the communication of the enemy team, Its not that hard to notice the camo.
Ohhh and if youre in turbo u can stole a lot of powerful weapons with it
the best sword, It has a lot of functions
Of course you don't care for it if it's being used against you. That's a no-brainer for any and everybody. But how do you feel when you're the one using it?
It's basically infinite camo if you don't use all of it.
Of course you don't care for it if it's being used against you. That's a no-brainer for any and everybody. But how do you feel when you're the one using it?
I don't use it actual I prefer guns to melee combat and the only reason I don't like it is because the camo never ends.
I think that in some cases, it can be great, but in games like strongholds and warzone, we would be better off without it. But this might just be because I have a melee/burst type gun playing style, so IDK.
I don't use it actual I prefer guns to melee combat and the only reason I don't like it is because the camo never ends.
Same, when I'm playing Husky and have some friends with me, I always give it them. Its strong but not for my style. You need to be veeery slow and be hidding most of the time, Im very bad for that.
"Heads up!!! Prophet's Bane on my X" and hope someone listens?
Combine it with the Answer - absolutely lethal combo picking lone wolves apart.
I think "OH N,,," as I notice a transparent figure slowly creeping towards me and shanking me before I can do anything about it. It's a pretty fun power weapon that can be a real pain to deal with when you are on the recieving end. When you are using it though, you feel like a TF2 Spy on steroids.

Oh, and the Answer combo is nasty, I agree. Makes you damn near invincible until you run out of bullets or someone on the enemy team gets lucky.
The Prophets’ Bane is a good weapon in the right hands. Be smart with it and take advantage of the permanent camo and extra lunge range.
It’s personally my second least favorite mythic, only beat by the Oathsworn. I prefer mythics that give you a health/damage boost.
One of the best weapons to get behind the enemy. Take out there snipers.
It's useless in Warzone Firefight, just like every other melee weapon.

As for every other time I get it (Super Fiesta Arena), I like how it has permanent camo.
Good for castle wars
Its OP as all hell in Super Fiesta. Little less so in Husky Raid tho
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
Personally I really hate the damn thing every time it shows up. To use it effectively you have to slow down your pace of gameplay quite a bit, and I'd rather just keep charging in with the Halo 2 BR (or rockets in SF/HR) so I let my teammates pick it up if I ever come across one. Every time I run into one in WZ, I realize more and more why I do not enjoy playing WZ.
Wow, a lot of distaste for the PB! I guess that is understandable for a weapon that is very OP. Personally, I absolutely love it! My favorite weapon. I hope it makes a return in the future
The design and history of the sword is magnificent. Is frustrating as hell when the enemy has it but is also great to use it. The only bad in my case is that I scare to much of lose it and when I use it I do it terrible.