Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

What do you usually play?

OP NACHO826halo

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
For example, most of the time I start with 3 or 4 matches of team arena, after that I play 1 or 2 warzone games and finish with two games of Superfiesta. Sometimes, I vary, instead of finishing with Superfiesta I go into some BTB games or Infection.
Heroic Warzone Firefight, and pretty much nothing else. When I play other game modes, it's almost always because somebody else wanted me to. But I think it's worth pointing out that the only reason I find Warzone Firefight so fun is because I have a lot of reqs, unlike most Halo 5 players
HCS, I'd like to play dubs but I feel like I get matched up against pairs too much.

I'd LOVE it if they made Extermination a playlist. I was thinking it would be cool to replace Arena with it or mix it with Breakout. I'd even like it if Breakout used the Extermination respawn type rather than 1-life.
WZ assault or lately I've been playing firefight since heroic has increased xp gains.
I like a fairly balanced mix of WZFF, BTB and Team arena. I used to do my daily for WZFF... But REQ isn't really an issue now, and I find myself doing more arena these days (I play sparingly, job / wife win).
Usually Warzone and Warzone Assault. Sometimes BTB and Slayer.
I usually go Heroic Warzone and sometimes Slayer.
I'm a bit of a mixed bag; I'll play Warzone either alone or with my Spartan Company, play a bit of Ranked Arena to see my placement, and Social Arena / Warzone Firefight to chill with my friends.
It's usually Heroic WZFF and Super Fiesta. WZ Turbo is a lot of fun too when it's available.
Warzone is my to go gamemde.
It kind of depends on my mood; super fiesta, wz, wz ff, action sack, occasionally some grifball, whatever featured playlist is active are the most likely spots; I also try to run customs about once a month or so. I do miss social skirmish,
I only play arena really. Either team arena team slayer or hcs and at times breakout. I’ll also play BTB as well
These days I find myself playing for my "free" packs, & then a few matches for fun. I open with WZFF, then head to Super Fiesta for a bit, or maybe a round or two of BTB. Sometimes I sneak in a regular WZ match (or three) hoping to destroy a wasp.
Social:

Super Fiesta, Castle Wars, Action Sack

Ranked:

Swat, Slayer

Warzone, Warzone Firefight

Spoiler:
Show
I start with WZFF until I get my WZ win, then move onto BTB. Right now I am playing that exclusively. I am working on getting my BTB KD up in order to join a company. I am really enjoying it except for all the lag, and frozen lobby screens. It seems to be a regression in quality really.
DaxSeven09 wrote:
I start with WZFF until I get my WZ win, then move onto BTB. Right now I am playing that exclusively. I am working on getting my BTB KD up in order to join a company. I am really enjoying it except for all the lag, and frozen lobby screens. It seems to be a regression in quality really.
The BTB issues are plaguing me as well, especially the freeze-ups. Rather annoying... :$
Well lately I have been playing MCC, but in H5 I would mostly play super fiesta, btb, warzone (especially turbo when it's around), heroic warzone firefight. Then some FFA when I want some ranked play.
DaxSeven09 wrote:
I see a lot of people here prefer FF over normal WZ. I know why. Haha.
DaxSeven09 wrote:
I see a lot of people here prefer FF over normal WZ. I know why. Haha.
I have to admit that I am one of those stingy players that don't use their Req's on Heroic. I count on other players using them plus I generally rank at the top anyway. There is the occasional time, like last night, when I just can't win one and I break down and use them. But I have been playing with a lot of new players, and they don't seem to understand the concept of concentrating on one boss at a time. I think I played close to 5 before the win last night.
Warzone Firefight atm
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3